• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:: The BIGGEST thing in FAKING history! ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    yeah! this thread is now on 101 posts! yay, - Ten umieszczany zamierza jest zupełnie Przeraźliwy! I can't wait till the release of this set.. I'm so HYPED! just to let you all know, the other person who is helping will reveal the set to the public so keep your eye open! you'll be Uber suprised.
    (by the way, the polish is just saying this set will be awesome!)

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Looking at the avatar closer, it becomes less of an obsolete shape and more of a blurred blue hand.

Impossible to tell what the Pokémon is though...

Nevertheless, I'm hyped as anything! June 24th - promo release! Day after my final GCSE exam :D Means I can sit back and really enjoy this. I'm looking forward to this one.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2008
    COncerning the set symbol...

The symbol on https://www.cascade.tardmonkey.org/ is new - you first revealed it when you revealed the existence of the set.

Which is why I reckon that's not the set symbol - I reckon you put the one below up ages ago so that now, when the time came, we didn't think it was it.

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    That one's just on his cascade's chronicles website. The cascade.tardmonkey.org and the set poster shows the symbol I believe to be for the set, as it's been there since the unveiling of the set. The one on Cascade's Chronicles I believe is unrelated to it.

In honesty, what do we think the set symbol actually tells us about the set anyway?

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    You know, I think that green bush or whatever it is looks somewhat like Mewtwo's head, if that helps..... Not that I know, it just looks like someone trimmed a bush to look like M2.

jakestlm

<- It's a Sonic Screwdriver
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2010
    Mewtwo? To me, it looks more like Deoxys than that old clone. Now that I think about it, Deoxys's forms could have to do with Cascade's emphasis on the number four.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    The avatar looks like Haunter's hand but

Uknown

21) The Avatar is a Pokémon from the set (which one though)?*** new fact
    It's a question mark
    24) A set of 5 Generations
    25) Something that was LOST has finally be founded again.
    32) What are the ":forgotten Transcripts:"?

Some thing to go against
    22) these 4 have returned? What are they?

The avatar could be haunter, or Deoxys

Look at the sig and think of the Anime. 4 lost legendary pokemon
    Jirachi
    Celebi

The forests

Latias and Latios

The waterfall and water

Refer to the movies

Note: I'm chucking out theories

epsilon could be a type of dual pokemon like delta
    4) Epsilon has something to do with the Fake set.
    31) This is a DUAL project.

Another thing. That purpley stuff looks like Pikachu

That's all I could find

Luckily that's the day after my birthday. It's a birthday present!

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    the ava could be something like - umm. a shining pokemon? so the pokemon but another colour - and that could mean epsilon, a new species? hmmm - but im just helping your theories.. that could be the case? - but um.. it could not be!?!

[edit]: the bush is a simple bush - it doesn't help with clues :P but your on the right track when you pay more attention to the *canyon!!!

[edit2]: i added a new SIGNATURE on Serebii (don't go there - the mods are mean) here it is:

It doesn't really like, give anything away, it sorta just looks cool! infact, the only clue is the set symbol? and the background, nothing you guys didn't know!.. it's a simple thing coz there really is only a few more days till hte signiture changes completely with the name of the set!

on the 24th/25th you will get the goss on what's true and whats false. Only 2 Promo's are going to be revealed, but at this time, i can't say what they are, 1) coz it's a secret and 2) we haven't chosen them yet! I can tell you their has been ABOUT.. hmm about 15 cards done... maybe more, expect a HEAP more on the 29th though

Last edited:

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    jakestlm said:
    Mewtwo? To me, it looks more like Deoxys than that old clone. Now that I think about it, Deoxys's forms could have to do with Cascade's emphasis on the number four.
    If you'd read the rest of this thread, you'd know that someone already said Deoxys isn't involved, so that can't be right.......I'm confused....:t327:

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    the 4 don't have ANYTHING to do with actual "Pokémon" like for eg, it doesn't mean 4 pokemon like deoxys, deoxys, deoxys and deoxys. It means 4 THINGS* are returning...

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Now that I look more carefully, the avatar looks like lugia or tropius.

I think Esplosin is like a type of shadowish pokemon.

About the canyon, look at the serebii banner. At the waterfall. It looks like something important. I don't know what it is however.

look very closeley at the serebii sig again at the top left corner. If you look closely, you'll see a candy cane. I bet that's a nova berry

In the right mid section, you can see a fish in the serebii sig.

The set symbol is 2 which means 2 types and 2 people. In the Pkmncommunity sig, look at the top right corner at the cliff and you'll see a lighting bolt.

I found things, you guys can put it together because I'm clueless.

Flame Claw

Flaminator
    Years
    I've got a new little theory;

Maybe there's a new "Shadow" blank involved like the one's on Pokemon Palace.

...and I'm getting suspicious about Fang...

and I wonder what this means... there's a Kappa.

Last edited:

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
    Years
    lol fangking... :) i think we all are. and that K i dunno where that came from, but i made that like 2 years ago.. it doesn't have anything to do with the set...

oh, btw, i am also interested as to why fangking is posting here so much? Are you interested with fake cards again - infact, he has posted around here a lot lately...

i have an answer to that - i was chattin to him the other day, and he says he's computer was jsut fixed, so :) welcome back... but fi you all clearly remeber, he's retired, so i would have crossed him off :P

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Why suspicious of me? I've merely taken an active interest in my favourite faker's new project :) And since we got all the new house, new computer and new internets, I've been able to come on at PC a lot more in general, and I'm having as much fun as you lot theorizing about this set! So yeah... I'm just a poor, retired old faker who's probably lost all his old talent having not used it for so very long.

But HAH, I was so right about the set symbol thing earlier...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back