• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Black Hedgehog/Kakashi Hatake Club

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow working with Flash is pretty awesome. But I bet it is hard. Yay, for a class trip. XD I miss going to class trips.

EDIT: Bah, I need to go. Got to get ready for work. I won't be back until after 9pm. So bye for now. *hugs and leaves*

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Okay I am back, for now. Work was so easy. I only checked about for about four hours and the rest of the four hours I have to renew my alcohol license(to sell alcohol). The class took four hours. And I got my license. So that was the easiest day I ever had, lol.

How was your day/evening Kakashi?

And Welcome Ueki Kousuke! *adds you to the list* How are you? ^^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Thats my college friend btw XD...and I finally got to see Movie 8, I watched the same part 4 that was before corrupted and it was fine this time, I think they did the dubbing excellently, Lucario's voice just eventually stuck with me, it would be nice if for Movie 9 they kept the original voice cast, but just for Movie 9, but that won't happen. Mind you I saw a bit of footage from the japanese Movie 9, and the CG of Kyogre looks awesome.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah so that is one of your friends from college, cool! ^^

Yes the dubbing was totally great in the movie. I loved Lucario's voice. It suited him very well. I am glad you got to watch the rest of the movie. ^^ And I also wished the old VAs did the 9th movie...but...too late. The new VAs are going to do it.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    But Oh My...the same day DP Starts...the triple filler of Naruto does but I don't need to watch it...the filler special, is the OVA from the 3rd Narultimate game o.o, well I need to watch the last episode bit, because it has Sasuke and Naruto facing Kakashi...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow a lot a great stuff is coming on this Thursday. Japan is sure lucky. XD Oooh...that would be a great battle! Naruto vs. Sasuke vs. Kakashi.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    No its Naruto AND Sasuke vs Kakashi, because its some event where you have to get these crystals..., anyway you'll see tomorrow or whenever.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    I'm fine...O_o;; now that you mention twin..I haven't seen my evil twin in a few weeks...I sent her to get some milk, but she never came back.

*far far away in an alley in some strange place, her evil twin is in yet another street fight*

Those things are dangerous..O_O;

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Lol, i'm now obsessed with the 2nd One Piece Opening "Believe" if anyone has it...plz link me.

EDIT: Nevermind I got it now :P

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Alright I am back! Sorry about that. My computer was acting kinda of goofy. I didn't know why. I think some of my programs got it corrputed. I couldn't get online...I couldn't click on anything. My icons were a mess! My monitor kept on blinking in and out. Now it is fine...hmm...I been turning it off and leave it on. Maybe that it was it needs. It has been on for a long time. Anyway I am BACK! *hugs everyone*

YAY! Welcome Kylie and kimi! *adds you guys to the list*

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, and it is still sick. x.x So I am here to say goodbye for now. I am here, but in safe mode. I can't be on safe mode all the time. I don't want to harm the computer more than it is. So I found out the problem. I need a new video card. So I can't be back and do my normal things til I get a new video card. So I have to say goodbye for now. I will be back very soon. I will try to come back, but I doubt it. I don't want to mess up my computer more.

I am going to miss you. Watch your club while I am gone okay? ^^ Take care. *hugs*

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    *huggles back* you didn't need to repeat the same thing twice lol...i've been watching Avatar, its so funny, ^_~, I hope you get back soon Lucy.

Back