• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy/girl counting thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    846 Vampires of the man's wallet and sanity, I agree. Otherwise I really am scared if they ever say a specific line that won't be typed because we need to keep this forum decent :P

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years

Yeah. But I'm Really tired *Yawn* it's 2: 30 AM in my timezone.

Why am I Santa Claus? :[

That's the nicknamed I gave to Went when he just modded the game section, take a look back many pages.

Now that he's a super mod, (My nickname for them: Super Santa Claus) the Nickname moved over to you, since YOU'RE THE NEW GAME FORUM MOD! *Does finger point Phoenix Style!*

Last edited:

dialgaX149

MEGA PWNAGE!!!
    Years
    868. Ayup, it sure is! See? I told you guys, SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM all the way!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back