• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The bug pokemon club

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    LOl!

I want a ninjask!! That's going to be my poke!! I love ninjask! It looks so cool!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Yes, unfortuneatly I DID use explosion. Fortress has no other good attacks!

So now I can use my new poke. [not for battling...yet]

ARMALDO!!!

Years
    i htink you can, but dont put it in your signature before any1 else says so.. actually im not sure if sum1 else has it, and we also need to keep this from dieing ppl, keep posting

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Is PokePoop even going to run this club? If not, we should get another persone
    Spoiler: Shouldn't We?

*Reviving*

falling up+
    Years
    thank god otehr people actually posted again. I have no idea where Pokepoop is either...but dont count him out yet...As for all the joinings your in the club but like Kirbster said dont put the sprite in until we know if anyone has it yet besides you can always use a shiny!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    pokepoop... who? o flake master p? ya... i haven't seen him around lately, maybe i'm just looking in the wrong places. but i think somebody's already taken forretress. i'm not sure though. i'm cerainly not an authority

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    If it has gone can i have the Purple Heracross or the Ninjask and one more thing am i in the club just curious thanks alot

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    why don't you look through the posts from before now and see if anybody's taken those. i don't think that the purple heracross is taken though. just out of some obscure corner of my mind... o wait. it was because i was offered it because i couldn't have the normal one, and i said no thanks, and then asked if the guy who had heracross would give it up... ya that's it.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I took the Foretress one cus you said on the first post that the sprite wouldn't be on the first page if it was taken an i right

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i said what? who knows, i'm not in charge, you can keep the foretress. it doesn't really matter to me. but you would have been a lot cooler in my eyes if you took the other heracross... but o well.

Back