• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^-^ The Buizel/ Floatzel Fanclub! ^-^

Should we have a Buizel/Floatzel user profile group?

• Yes

Votes: 30 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
  • Do you favour Buizel or Floatzel more?

Buizel, because he is an "underdog", for being un-evolved. (and he's cutter)

RandomBlues

Pokemon and Keroro Gunso=<3
    Years
  • Do you favour Buizel or Floatzel more?
    Perferably Buizel. Although I also like Floatzel, not just because there's one as my OC.

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Ah, this fanclub is rather comfortable, I like both quite a bit, may I join it?:3

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
  • Welcome to the club. Sorry waveguidebuizel isn't here to add your name but don't worry, it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    thank you^^ I believe a pre evo would look like a smaller buizel but fully orange, save for the belly, no floaty yellow thing and much smaller, maybe with the two tails, maybe not^^

Buoysel

Years
  • I posted some new pictures to the social group album, check em out and let me know what you think?

Buizel

Never-ending fan
    Years
  • Okay this thread hasn't had any new posts for a couple of weeks.
    If "they" were to introduce a new evo for the buizel, would it be a baby pre-evo or an evo for floatzel? What would it look like?

Buoysel

Years
  • I think they should do both, IMO.

That way it would be the first Pokemon to have an evo line greater than 3.

But in reality it would probably be a pre evo.

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
    Years
  • ah buizel...probably one of my top 5 favorite DP pokemon...Shaymin, Giratina, Lucario, Riolu, Buizel...YEP! it is....lol
    anyway, proof that i Love buizel: I have had a buizel since the rescue vein forest mission on shadows of almia, and now im in the one battle complex place. Never gonna give him up! never gonna let him down! never gonna run around and, desert him! lol

ya...buizel is awesome...

anyway i would like to join lol forgot on my buizel rant to put that

Last edited:

Buoysel

Years
  • ah buizel...probably one of my top 5 favorite DP pokemon...Shaymin, Giratina, Lucario, Riolu, Buizel...YEP! it is....lol
    anyway, proof that i Love buizel: I have had a buizel since the rescue vein forest mission on shadows of almia, and now im in the one battle complex place. Never gonna give him up! never gonna let him down! never gonna run around and, desert him! lol

ya...buizel is awesome...

Well that makes two things we have in common then, we both like Buizel, and if that's your dog as your avatar, then we also have dogs that look alike.

Oh, also wondering if you are wanting to join the group?

Shaymew

Years
  • Baby Buizel

1. It is a dog, her name is pepper
    2. i would LOVE to join
    3. My Version of Baby buizel
    ^-^ The Buizel/ Floatzel Fanclub! ^-^

made from buizel and cyndaquil

Shaymew

Years
  • Questions ANSWERED

Spoiler:

i answered those questions lol

and I have a question.

What do you think buizel is diet wise? Do you think of him as a carnivore, Herbivore, or Omivore?

Last edited:

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • ...Hi... Sorry for being gone.

Anyways, welcome to our six new members: Pikalover10, RandomBlues, Sneasel the Cutter, Tokin, Shaymew, and Seedot Man! =^-^= I'll add you all to the members list after this post. And as for the five topics I've missed:

Who should Buizel/Floatzel cosplay as?
    Quilava and Typhlosion! :P

Do you favour Buizel or Floatzel more?
    It was Buizel before, but now that I've gotten more used to Floatzel than before (and even have one as an RP character), I can't choose between them any longer. =>.<=

If Buizel had a pre-evolution or Floatzel had an evolution, what would they look like.
    Oh, I just saw a pre-evo on deviantART here by roconza, a PC member.

If "they" were to introduce a new evo for the buizel, would it be a baby pre-evo or an evo for floatzel? What would it look like?
    I'd like an evo for Floatzel, but I'm afraid of what "they" would do to its looks. I would imagine a more complex raft system than Floatzel's, and taller, but beyond that, I don't have any idea how it would look like.

What do you think buizel is diet wise? Do you think of him as a carnivore, Herbivore, or Omivore?
    I'd say omnivore. I can see Buizel eating fish and vegetation (like seaweed and stuff).

And Buizel playing the saxophone!? I'd love to see that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back