• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Camaïeu Nest ~ Breeding Pokemon For Your Trading Pleasure

MonoSpectator

Neighborhood Psycho
Years
  • The Camaïeu Nest ~ Breeding Pokemon For Your Trading Pleasure

Main Information

Friend Code: 4785 - 5940 - 4980
    Name: Momo
    Friend Safari: Poison
    Game Version: Pokemon Y
    Trainer ID: 20934
    Time Zone: Eastern Time

Breeding Notes and Information

Greetings everyone! Just as bit of a note to all of you, I'm still slightly new to breeding and can't guarantee perfect IVs or Matsuda Method Shiny Pokemon or Pokemon bred with special moves. If you are interested in Pokemon of these kinds, specify and I'll let you know if I am currently able to complete such a request. For now, though, I'm mainly Ditto breeding Pokemon so that people can continue to fill up their Pokedex. I don't have many PokeBank Exclusives, but I'm steadily gathering more and more Pokemon to breed, so keep checking back for more options!

Rules (PLEASE READ)

1. Please do not rush me on breeding. It takes time and if orders start to stack up, it might get a bit slow. Patience is a virtue!
    2. Please keep your orders to a limit of 3 Requests per user.
    3. If you request a Complex Order (IV Specifc/Specific Moves/Matsuda Method), don't request anything else until I deny/complete your order. These take much more time then just Ditto Breeding does, so this just keeps things from getting overrun with requests.
    4. If possible, please keep traded Pokemon Unnamed.
    5. Just be generally kind during all trading and requesting endeavors.
    6. Make sure to use the proper form for requesting :)
    7. I'll only accept up to 10 users at a time. As in, a user can still make three requests and be on the queue, and there's still 9 spots open for other users.

Breeding Order Types

Simple Orders
    Regular Ditto Breeding
    Ditto Breeding + Pokerus (It'll take longer, but I'll get your Pokemon infected with Pokerus)

Complex Order (*Must be Approved before Added to the Queue*)
    Specific IV Breeding *Currently Unavailable
    Matsuda Method Shiny Breeding *Currently Unavailable*
    Hidden Ability Breeding
    Egg Move Breeding
    +Pokerus (If you want to add Pokerus to any of these, just specify on your form)

Available Pokemon to Breed

(*If you don't see the Pokemon you want in one type area, look in it's other type area if it's a dual type Pokemon):
    Spoiler:

Trading Options

While I'm not too specific on what I'm searching for, I do have a few in particular that I'm trying to get my hands on. Tyrunt, Rotom, Sableye, Spiritomb, Shuppet, Duskull, Misdreavus, Shroomish (Shroomish especially :DD) and Snorunt. Gen 4 Pokemon as well, since I seem to have a severe lack of them.

Legendaries from other generations are always great, but I understand if people don't want to trade them ^_^

If you're unsure of what to offer, just offer something and we can haggle it out ^^

Order Form

Username:
    Breeding Option: (Please note that for now, Ditto Breeding is the BEST option for me at the moment)
    Pokemon You Want Bred:
    Offer:
    Breeding Specifics: (Nicknames, moves, pokerus, etc.)
    Other:

Order Queue

1. Davidson25 - Modest Flabebe and Impish Combee

Completed Orders

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    FC: 4570-8344-7342
    IGN: Matthi
    Request: Dratini and Ghastly
    Offer: Tyrunt and a 6IV eevee to help you IV breeding

Davidson25

Davidson_25
    Years
  • FC: 4141-2515-0419
    IGN: Davidson
    Request: Modest Flabebe and Impish Combee
    Offer: Shiny 4 IV Polar Vivillon and 5 IV Adamant Tyrogue

Years
  • Username: Jayster23
    IGN: Jayden
    FC: 4441-9989-0344
    Pokemon You Want Bred: Magic Guard Abra
    Offer: 4IV/5IV Storm Drain/Relaxed Shellos(W)

Stigmon

Linkin Park/ MIW Fan
    Years
  • Username: Stigmon
    IGN: Shane
    FC: 1693-1675-6134
    Pokemon You Want: HA Chimchar; HA Piplup
    Offer: 5IV Timid Protean Froakie (M); 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Totodile (F) for IV breeding.

It would be hugely appreciated!

EDIT: I also have a Rotom and a Snorunt if you are more interested in those.

Last edited:
    Back