• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Capona Region [G]

Aipo

Catch that Aipom!!!
Years
  • The Story

The Capona Region, a small group of islands located North of Kanto. Not many have heard of it. It consists of 8 large islands: the Main Island with seven others surrounding it. From the air it almost looks like a pokeball in the middle of the ocean. Getting there is hard because of its surrounding waters which are so wild; most sailors wouldn't willingly sail through it. So, that might be the reason why only a few people have heard of or been to it.

The islands are full of tall dense woods, lush grass fields, small rivers and peaceful towns. In 8 of the towns, there are gyms, and with every gym you get a Gym Leader. When you beat a Gym Leader you receive a badge, each one different from the next. Once you have beaten all eight Gym Leaders and obtained all eight badges, you are allowed to compete in the Capone League. This is where all the eight-badge trainers in the whole region battle to see who the strongest one is.

Once every year, Champion Jannys, the current reigning champion, sends a few lucky just-turned-ten year olds of the region a Pokémon egg. This is considered an Invitation to come compete in the Capona League. None of the children know what Pokémon lies inside the egg he or she has received. To find that out the new trainers will have to go to Professor Cork's lab.

For there stands Professor Cork's region-famous Breeding machine. A Machine that makes Pokémon eggs hatch faster. Once the trainer's egg has hatched they can begin their journeys. But as with every Pokémon Adventure, there has to be some bad guys. This time they're called Team Titan. A legend all residents of Capona know, says there is a shiny mew that wistfully flies all around the region protecting its people and Pokémon from harm. And Team Titan of course wants to capture it and use its power to take over the region.Now that Team Titan has been close to lacte the shiny mew's home, they aren't far from taking control.

And then there is you, a new ten year old, who has been sent a long waited for, egg. Curious of what Pokémon may be inside, you are ready to go to Professor Cork's lab. Afterwards, your journey will begin; catching Pokémon, making friends and rivals along the way, collecting all eight gym badges, stopping Team Titan, and competing in the Capona League. New Adventures lie in the near future; all you have to do is let your journey begin.

Name:(Wathever name you want it to have)
    Appearence: (What your character looks like, body, clothes, etc.)
    Personality: (How your character is and acts)
    History: (Tell me something about your character, before he got the invitation)

Rules
    1. Be active
    2. No Godmodding
    3. Bunny with permission
    4. It's G-Rated, so hold yourself on to that!
    5. Reservations last for 2 days
    6. Standard RP and PC rules
    7. Put: "You are awsome!" in your Sign-Up so I know you have read the rules and because it makes me feel better about myself.

Accepted

Years
  • you are awesome!
    Name:
    Hermione White
    Appearence: Hermione has long Chestnut hair, always down. she is as tall as an average 9 year old. She has bright blue eyes and she has a birthmark on her arm. The birthmark looks like a thunderbolt. She has reading glasses, but she doesn't need them. Hermione has a necklace with a thunderbolt on it. (soz, not good at this :p)
    Personality: Hermione is a kind girl, but she flares up easily. She doesn't usually listen.
    History: When she was eight, she thought that she saw Entei, Raikou and Suicune run somewhere.
    Am I accepted? im not good at this and i gtg now.

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
  • Can I reserve a spot? I'll fill out the form tomorrow since I haven't got time tonight D: but I wanna make sure I get a spot! Thank you!

JK I've got time tonight =D

YOU ARE AWESOME
    Name: Graham Lombardo

Appearance: Graham's got dark brown hair that threatens to poke into his eyes. It's usually rather unkempt and frazzled as he takes no care in managing it, though he sometimes puts his white baseball-cap over it. His eyes could be chocolate for how purely brown they are, and he has a long, hooked nose set in his intensely tan face. Graham's eyesbrows are dark like his hair but still very thin. He is nearing that prestigous five foot mark but is still a couple of inches short. His body shape is by no means fat, but it's not stick-like either as he's already taking on a stocky, thick build. His original home was warm and tropical, as he expects the islands to be, so Graham almost always wears tan khaki shorts and an either completely green or red t-shirt, along with his shiny red high top sneakers. He carries around a pair of black rectangular sunglasses with him but doesn't wear them all too often.

Personality: This kid is incredibly chill. He always seems very relaxed and laidback and very at-peace with himself. Graham rarely shows agression and competitiveness, and prefers passively hanging in the background- not to say that he's anti-social or shy, but just...chill. Of course, being ten, he still likes to have fun and is excited fairly easily, but it takes something very significant to truly move Graham's emotions, and even though he typically maintains a level head. He was raised to use manners and so is polite and respectful, but he can still be a bit of a trouble maker if he's influenced into it, which doesn't take too much effort, revealings his lack of some morals, like falling under peer pressure. Being so mellow, Graham doesn't really desire the limelight- not selfishly anyway, but he still posesses a bit of a personal drive to excel towards what few goals he has. But he's still an incredibly smart boy, and a true observer; Graham has uncanny sense for noticing things, whether they be physical, personal, emotional, habitual...you name it, he can pinpoint it. I guess that's what happens when you sit back for so long.

History: Sunnyshore City is where Graham calls home. He grew up with a loving family- a very large, loving family, with 3 sisters and 4 brothers, all of them living in a, well not small but... quaint and tidy home near the beach. He quickly learned that letting his voice be muffled by the chaos in the house was more fulfilling than trying to combat it. Trouble followed him around like a predator, and even though this was frequent it was never anything too serious and was never his idea, nothing that truly disappointed his caring mother. Dad even encouraged it, told him to enjoy himself, that he was too uptight- but never bring the police into it- his older brothers had done that far too often. Mrs. Lombardo wanted a different fate for Graham, since he was the least mischevious and most mature of her sons so far (Graham is the second youngest), and so Graham is traveling to the Capona Islands with his mother's hopes riding on his shoulder.

Last edited:

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
  • You Are AWESOME!
    Name: Rose
    Appearance: Rose is tall for her age (4'11") and slender. She has long red hair usually tied into a ponytail and bright hazel eyes. She usually wears jeans and a t-shirt. She refuses to wear skirts but loves to wear the occasional dress. Rose always wears an amethyst pendant her father gave to her.
    Personality: Rose is very caring. She always helps others and is very kind. She won't run into danger and is very cautious. She won't let others do stupid or reckless things and won't tolerate hurting Pokémon.
    History: Rose was born to a Pokémon nurse and was raised in the practice. Her fathe died shortly after she was born and treasures the amethyst pendant he gave her above all else. She cares deeply for the Pokémon she treated and learned to love them. She usually never got in trouble and rarely got hurt. She would help the neighbors when she wasn't helping her mother and became the town's "little Rose bud".
    (Really want's a Vulpix egg) ;)
    Goodness! PM me if you have suggestions or I need anything else. Thanks!

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
    Years
  • Your are Awesome!

Name: Sin

Appearance: 5'1 in height, a mixture of light blond and green hair, bright blue eyes. His hair comes down to the end of his neck, shoulder to shoulder bangs covering the top part of his eyes. Two hairs cross forming an X on his nose. Body slim but muscular with broad shoulders. A sadden look usually on his face as if he was feeling sorrow for something tragic that happened in his life. Eyes glimmer like when the sun shines of the ocean. During the night they glow like the stars in the sky. Sin wears his favorite colors black and red. Black slim jeans with black shoes with a red stripe going along the bottom rim. A red shirt with a wide black stripe going down from the collar all the way to the bottom. Black fingerless gloves and a black short sleeved jacket. He usually carries around a black backpack with the bottom half being red.

Personality: Sin is kind to all and makes friends easily. Sin can be very solitary when he's around a new group of people and can be very shy but when he opens up he's cocky, head strong, and is extremely stubborn. Sin hates evil and when innocent people or pokemon get hurt. Sin is a type of person who will lend a hand when someone needs help and doesn't judge people by their looks. He very open minded and accepts all different peoples kind of views and opinions. Sin never knows when to give up when odds seem impossible he keeps trying until he succeeds he never gives up. He always says he will fight for good and his friends and loved ones. When he opens up and is comfortable in his surroundings he's very cocky and loves to crack jokes to provoke people.

History: Sin grew up studying pokemon. His mother worked at a pokemon center and his father was a trainer so he learned many things when his mother would bring him to work or his dad would teach him about the pokemon he was training. Sin loves fire pokemon especially charizard because his father had one and he would let Sin ride it. Sin's dream is to become a pokemon trainer like his dad with a charizard which his dad named Flame. Sin's dad taught him the fundamentals of being a pokemon trainer and his mom taught him how to take care of pokemon and how each pokemon might have special needs. Sin didn't have many friends growing up but he had a few and saw them every once in a while. He mainly spent his time reading books on pokemon to learn more about them patiently awaiting the day he was ten. When Sin was 9 a few months before his tenth birthday his father was killed in a confrontation with Team Titan. No one really knows what happened but all people know it had something to do with Team Titan. After he had heard the news Sin had lost his fiery spirit towards pokemon and just sat in his room with a dreadfully sad look on his face. One day while he sat in his room few days before his birthday his mother came into his room and showed him a picture of his dad and his charizard with a signature saying "Hey kido if i miss your birthday because I'm out adventuring with ol' Flame here I want you to know I'm rooting for you and I want you to do your best I'm Proud to be your dad" This motivated Sin to become the best pokemon trainer ever.

Please tell me if there is anything you want me to fix or change thank you

Years
  • @Vulpix001
    Our characters are pretty much similar! Andy and Rose don't or have not much connection to their dads and they like breeding and caring for Pokemon. They could get along quite well. :)

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    SU

Name: Grecko Rage

Appearence: Grecko stands at 4 foot 7 inches, which is average for his age. His hair is spikey normally colored black but the tip of his front spike is golden, naturally, not dyed. A red tee shirt and blue jeans are his normal clothing attire, with a long green jacket given to him by his father. The jacket was his fathers from his first pokemon journey, and so it is a little bit worn out. Grecko has a great smile and very nice green eyes that people always compliment on. Besides a small scar below his lip, his face is pretty clean cut.

Personality: Grecko is a down to earth boy, who loves sticking his neck out for a friend or family member. He often dreams of being a hero and so he gets himself into some stickey situations at certain points. His family is everything to him including his father who has been training him to go on his own journey since he was 7. You'll rarely ever catch Grecko grining because he is always smiling. The only time you ever really see him upset is if he feels that he has let someone down, which happens due to his inability to want to be a hero. Sometimes Grecko gets a big head and tires himself out, which causes people to worry about the amount of energy the boy really has.

History: Grecko was born in the Johto Region where his father was once a champion, and his mother worked in the department store in Goldenrod City. Due to growing older his father decided to move his family out of Johto to a small secluded woodland area in the Kanto Region, when Grecko was 5. When they arrived his father built himself a small training gym, where he could continue to hone his skills and battle against random passerbys. This made Grecko's interest in pokemon grow as he watched his father toss aside every trainer that showed up. At the age of 7 he began to train with his father and his father's pokemon, learning strategies and tactics for all sorts of situations. At the age of 9 his father insisted he take his green jacket he had used when he went on his journey in Johto and won the championship. Grecko took the Jacket with no problem hoping he could feel his father's shoes one day in the pokemon world.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • You are (Super Special) Awesome !.
    Name: Thomas "Tommy" Mc Indewear [Mac - In - Joor]
    Appearence:
    Tommy is a short individual with even shorter air. His sapphire blue eyes pierce through any soul they look into. His hairstyle is shaved to almost baldness and he has a scar just underneath his left eye. His lips are a pale pink colour.

Tommy usually wears a red t-shirt and then a black hooded jumper over it. Copying his older cousin (and role model) Taylor, he rolls the sleeves up to his elbows. He is usually seen wearing a pair of white shorts or a pair of levy jeans depending on the temperature and weather. He also wears a pair of white nike trainers lined in red.

Personality:
    Tommy is an incredibly giddy youngster and never seems to be able to keep still. He always wants to be the center of attention, and this is one of the many traits he has obtained from shadowing Taylor. He is a tireless child and never seems to want to relax. He's always out with his father at the power plant playing with the electrical pokemon.

History:
    As previously mentioned Tommy spent a lot of time working with his father, this has given him a lot of knowledge of technology and the uses of electricity. He has also spent time with his uncle, a farmer. However despite this Tommy has always had a strange dislike for pokemon from the grass family. His father says that this is because when he was a young child he was attacked by a Scyther. Despite Scyther not being of the grass genre Tommy thought it was and has since then stayed as far away as possible from grass pokemon.

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
  • @Vulpix001
    Our characters are pretty much similar! Andy and Rose don't or have not much connection to their dads and they like breeding and caring for Pokemon. They could get along quite well. :)

@Diamond1304
    I totally didn't realize! That's so awsome. Just think of how the in party relationship could add to the story (maybe romance?). I love it. Please note this wasn't intentional. I usually always make my characters with a lack of connection too their parents. Thanks for pointing that out, it's really cool.

Tehila

Just here for the cake. (:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Name: Taleigha (Tallie) West

Appearance: Tallie is, by appearance, what you would call an nerd. She has blond hair, cut into a pixie hairdo for convenience with two black bobby pins to hold it out of her face. Her face is quite lovely, with high cheekbones and almond shaped eyes, but this is very hard to tell as she wears glasses. Her cheeks are also covered in freckles. She has a short, thin frame that doesn't show any characteristics of her getting older. She stands at about 4'9" and looks to be around 95 pounds. Her usual outfit is a white shirt with a black vest, a cream colored blazer and a brown skirt. She wears plain black flats, and carries a rather large and stuffed black tote bag that she holds everything in, including a black notebook with her name written on the front in silver letters.

Personality: Tallie has a very serious look to her when you first meet her. She seems to be the run-of-the-mill geeky girl, she usually has her head buried in her book, and talks in a very elevated intellect. In reality though, she is very friendly and is easy to get along with. She values her companions and friends over all else and will fight for what she believes in. Along with this, she wears her heart on her sleeve and says what she thinks, while trying not to hurt those around her. To top it all off, she is incredibly uncoordinated, and she trips and falls over herself constantly.

History: Tallie was the daughter of an avid Pokemon collector. She spent much of her childhood around, and taking care of her mother's collection. From as young as she can remember, she always wanted one for herself, and she wanted to learn all that she could. Tallie started to keep her observations of Pokemon in her black book, and to this day, still writes down everything she can. She decided that one day, she would become a trainer, and hopefully that would someday lead her to becoming a Pokemon Professor.

YOU ARE AWESOME ;D

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • YOUR AWESOME!

Name: Nixie Mizutani
    Appearance: Nixie has tan skin from all the time she spends outside. Her skin color offsets her unusually bright green eyes and light blonde hair thats kept in a ponytail giving a more cute look to her. She's small for a ten year old but what she lacks in size she makes up for in spirit. Nixie always wears an ocean blue tank top and a skirt of the same color with sand colored boots; her outfit reminding people of the ocean.
    Personality: Nixie is the type of girl who is never quiet. She always voices her opinion and is easily hurt when people make fun of her size. Not often is she angry but when she is it ends with her yelling and the person who made her mad covering their ears. She doesn't have any friends in her town but doesn't let that bother her she's waiting for a person to come along who is quiet and doesn't mind her loud personality.
    History: Nixie's first name means Water Sprite and her last means water valley. She spent her early years growing up in a seaside town and was always outside near the ocean. She holds a strong love for water Pokemon and water in general which fits her name. The kids in her small town didn't like her much because of her loud and somewhat annoying personality but she didn't care choosing instead to play by the water with the friendly water Pokemon. Upon receiving a Pokemon egg from Champion Jannys on her tenth birthday Nixie couldn't contain her excitement and is hopeful that the Pokemon in the egg is a water Pokemon.

Years
  • @Diamond1304
    I totally didn't realize! That's so awsome. Just think of how the in party relationship could add to the story (maybe romance?). I love it. Please note this wasn't intentional. I usually always make my characters with a lack of connection too their parents. Thanks for pointing that out, it's really cool.
    LOL, no problem. The idea of romance so..ooh...so filled with suspense. XD yea, as you said, it's cool. ;)

Years
  • When will we all be accepted? There's no news from the RP master. *sigh* :/

EDIT: Sorry guys, but I'm pulling out. If the GM is gonna be dormant, then I can't take part in this. I just don't do half-dead RPs. Bye all! :/

Last edited:

Vulpix001

♥ 狐 ♥
    Years
  • Goodness I'm going to have to agree with diamond here. Sorry but I'm pulling out too. Sadly this was one of the better RPs.

Back