• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Carnivine and other grass types fan club!

What is your favorite Grass type?

• Total voters
    Years
    Hey all you grass pokemon fans! This club Include the Carnivine and other grass types club poll! I am not keeping a member list and all you have to do is say your second favorite grass type (or favorite of any other type) and your membership starts the day you sign up to our club!

Years
    You didn't vote yet, but someone elese chose every last one, including the last option! Later on, from the Quick select menu, how will I know which option to click? I like Carnivine as well as all other Grass types...so...

*_* *lost train of thought!* Choo!Choo!

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Please don't double post.

My favorite grass pokemon aren't on that list. Lileep and Cradily are mine just cause they're part rock too. XP

Years
    Sorry.
    The Carnivine and other grass types fan club!
    What do you think of this Trainer Card?

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Light Carnivine, do NOT bump your thread by double posting. You clearly know it's against the rules, so don't do it. You have to be patient and wait for people to reply on their own.

Barboach, please report things like that to a mod. Thanks :)

--FG

Back