• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The Case of the K-9 Caper!" Episode Discussion

Years
    Here is where you can discuss the Global Police and its training practices in "The Case of the K-9 Caper!"

My review to come forthwith.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    James cross dresses in this episode. Ash is stupid enough to think Pikachu is like a Growlithe (he really annoyed me in this episode for thinking that). I think this is the first episode where Ash tries jumping up really high (I've noticed in AG Ash could jump quite high, managing to get up to places like Team Rocket's balloon XD) he tried getting up a high wall but couldn't. Their voices changing at the end was quite funny.

this_is_ark

who what where
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    whoa i haven't seen this episode in years o.o

it's ok! mostly i enjoyed seeing growlithe, it's funny ;-; pikachu doing training was cute too

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I don't remember this episode at all. It must be one of those forgetful Johto episodes. Obviously, CyberCubed has influenced me on TZ with these statements.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I don't remember this episode at all. It must be one of those forgetful Johto episodes. Obviously, CyberCubed has influenced me on TZ with these statements.

Actually, it's a Kanto episode. Yeah, I know, big suprise, huh?

BTW, I think this is the only episode where the characters actually listened to Jigglypuff's song in it's entirety without their falling asleep (Well, at least until it's final episode.).

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021

CyberCubed/Scott is so obsessed with bringing up how bad Johto was that it gets annoying. Whatever the topic, he'll always find a way to talk about Johto somehow XD Anyway, yeah, this episode is pretty forgettable

Sounds like an episode of Doctor Who...

Hey, it does! I'm going to watch the Easter special today, probably. I think it's today anyway haha

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    CyberCubed/Scott is so obsessed with bringing up how bad Johto was that it gets annoying. Whatever the topic, he'll always find a way to talk about Johto somehow XD Anyway, yeah, this episode is pretty forgettable

Well, I guess in one sense it is, unless you count this being the only episode until it's final appearance where Jigglypuff sings in it's entirety without anyone (much less the main characters) falling asleep when they listened to it.

Back