• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Catacombs

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    If you turn on a switch in the beginning, it'll stay on until you say so. I'll make a little demo of what I mean... hold on a minute while I put it together...

Years
    do you like this title screen better
    The Catacombs

Years
    thank you i put you in the credits and you do not have to do the demo i shortened the cave up and put very little arrows in it

Last edited:
    Years
    sorry to double post i am having problems deleting the last one but my problem on the last post is solved i have got a new screen on the screen take the darkness of of it i decided that the day night thing was to overrated

OK i am very sorry but do to the lack of chipsets and other things i have to refrain to leaving out the legend of zelda part of the game and redoing some little things and changing the name of the game (again) but this time the final name is t.l.o.z.t.c.

Last edited:
    Back