• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Chao Club

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    billybob said:
    any critic punchers around?*looks*well,pika-mew,on your sprite the green is solid,and caterpie has lines.i will now go and make a caterpie chao.its still really good though.*looks for critic punchers*
    Here's a critic puncher! *punches billybob* LOL Your Caterpie chao is cute!!!! *huggles* :)

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    Desgardis, your Furret is so cute! the innocence it has in it's eyes makes it seem so adorable! ^_^
    well here's another batch i made *growles* i can't make Mawile XD
    The Chao Club

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    You all have adorable chaos! *huggles them all* Here's one I made in my request thread(cross between Moltres,Groudon,and Sneasel).

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    *sneezes* Achoo Gorebyss achooo! XD Here is another chao(mix of Charizard,Latios,and Raikou):

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    aww eliana the pink thing (Gorebyess?) is so cute! lol the mawile is so much better than mine ^_^ ur so good, well i tried to make Milotic again-didn't come out so good though
    The Chao Club
    ^_^ i did Aron!

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    I did a few ppl from an rpg i did (may it rest in peace)and made them into chaos,
    The Chao Club
    lol you may remember these charectors BB XD

Last edited:
    Back