• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the charizard _fire _god fan club (it is official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Pok?-Munna said:
    pffft i wouldnt report your "flaming"...... your giving your opinion which i want to shake your hand on
    anyway click my banner!!!!!! for more fun like you had.......
    Okay... tch, for old times' sake... *click* ... O.=.o;

...it ain't working... o.=.O;

Oh hello Dr.Linoone. Any thoughts ya'd like ta share ta my departure?

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Tch... mwar, just report it... the sooner they end this and prove that they're nothing but conformists who ban anyone who speaks their mind the better...

...*hugs Searninox* Yes... just 'cause we love Dragons we are attacked... PC's had a history of intolerance to people with different sexual orientations... sure they'll SAY Kairi was banned 'cause she flamed to defend herself, but that's all a damn lie... she and a1337a were banned 'cause they were 2 girls who loved eachother... and such is the fate of Draconically bi members like us... I love you Brother, nothing that PC does will change that. *sighs deeply*

Years
    Porygon said:
    Tch... mwar, just report it... the sooner they end this and prove that they're nothing but conformists who ban anyone who speaks their mind the better...

...*hugs Searninox* Yes... just 'cause we love Dragons we are attacked... PC's had a history of intolerance to people with different sexual orientations... sure they'll SAY Kairi was banned 'cause she flamed to defend herself, but that's all a damn lie... she and a1337a were banned 'cause they were 2 girls who loved eachother... and such is the fate of Draconically bi members like us... I love you Brother, nothing that PC does will change that. *sighs deeply*
    So they did, eh? Geez, tch, I didn't know tha staff was that much shit... <.=.<

...damnit I need a hug. <.=.< ...Dr.Linoone, could ya please report us... tch, cause I just can't. o.=.o;;

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    ... *dies of waiting* x_X P-M, you there? Let's talk or something if you're up for it... nothing related ta this.
    yea im here O.o i just dont like people stalking me
    ooo your post didnt get the stars =P
    conformists - yea they are oh and you use the same colour pory =P

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Pok?-Munna said:
    yea im here O.o i just dont like people stalking me
    ooo your post didnt get the stars =P
    conformists - yea they are oh and you use the same colour pory =P
    Mwar... I use Dark Red 'cause it's a dark, hellish colour... and the font is Century Gothic 'cause, well, Gothic. I'm not a Goth, I just like having a dark theme... heh... Darkness consumes me...
    ...And that darkness is Houndoom... ohhhh... *yiff yiff yiff*

Linoone

MCFRY! you are terminated! o!o
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    So they did, eh? Geez, tch, I didn't know tha staff was that much shit... <.=.<

...damnit I need a hug. <.=.< ...Dr.Linoone, could ya please report us... tch, cause I just can't. o.=.o;;
    soory, but neither I can do such a thing, I would be better if you stayed like this so new guys don't see you as a "banned idiot", no I can't

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    no one wants you to get banned O.o
    i use this colour to match my sig.....
    please tell me houndoom is female done just for those freaks who dont see that even kids shows joke about it like the crappy basil brush i was changing channels i dont watch I DONT!!!!!

Years
    Dr.Linoone said:
    soory, but neither I can do such a thing, I would be better if you stayed like this so new guys don't see you as a "banned idiot", no I can't
    Well I COULD change my account password inta a random one and paste it in tha confirm pass box so I won't know what password I have, locking myself out from this account forever, tch, but meh... <.=.<

Lol, they STILL haven't censored that word? XD!! Heh...I would yiff a Charizard right now... tch, but most of all I think I'd rather yiff YOU right now. ^.=.- ...hey, I'm feelin' better... ...gah, still not banned!! Oh, tch, for tha love of Dragons... *PMs Steve*

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Pok?-Munna said:
    no one wants you to get banned O.o
    i use this colour to match my sig.....
    please tell me houndoom is female done just for those freaks who dont see that even kids shows joke about it like the crappy basil brush i was changing channels i dont watch I DONT!!!!!
    Female, male, makes no matter to me when it's Dragons or Pok?mon ~.=.^

Mwar... I wanna yiff you too, my Dragon... I just Wish we weren't humans... I just can't yiff when I don't have wings and a tail -.=.- It's not the same...

Years
    Okay, tch, I PM'd Steve, but he just went offline, lol. XD
    Porygon said:
    Female, male, makes no matter to me when it's Dragons or Pok?mon ~.=.^

Mwar... I wanna yiff you too, my Dragon... I just Wish we weren't humans... I just can't yiff when I don't have wings and a tail -.=.- It's not the same...
    True... tch, Dragons can just do it SOOOOOO much better... *sigh* Meh, tch, guess 'll just have ta go with what I CAN do. XD Darnit! Tch, and tha tail... soooo good at sticking it under a Dragon's and thrusting it in... that hot flame... I'd soooooo want that done ta me... *imagines it* Mae on male Dragon mating is HOT! <333

PM: Lol, it's more than just that. Tch, this entire thread might be deleted too. XD

...enjoying tha show, Doctor? XD

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    O.o you guys need a new hobby XD
    and i love you CFG you stalk your threads and edit posts lol
    anyway time for eastenders brb in 1/2 hour

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Okay, tch, I PM'd Steve, but he just went offline, lol. XD

True... tch, Dragons can just do it SOOOOOO much better... *sigh* Meh, tch, guess 'll just have ta go with what I CAN do. XD Darnit! Tch, and tha tail... soooo good at sticking it under a Dragon's and thrusting it in... that hot flame... I'd soooooo want that done ta me... *imagines it* Mae on male Dragon mating is HOT! <333

PM: Lol, it's more than just that. Tch, this entire thread might be deleted too. XD

...enjoying tha show, Doctor? XD
    Hahaha, I'll bet he is X3

Mwar... yeah... Charizards do it best ^.=.^ gotta love that Draconic body... the firey tail... the claws... majestic wings... horns... ohhh... makes you want to hold one... feel his scales... Lick his face... wings... chest... undertail... ehehehe... and to do things with your own tail... hahaha... so nice ^.=====.^ and DAMN HOT!! X3X3X3X3X3

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    hmmm.. sure would like to know what the deal is here.. this seems quite out of nowhere now, don't you think?

(sorry about the censor and other recent bugs, but in the attempt to fix PC the other day, lots of settings were reset to the vB defaults.. we're working on it still and will fix whatever you all find wrong)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    if your saying theres no need for a report then your right =P
    and im back to discuss things yay!!! i guess.....O_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back