• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Charizard Fan Club[Revived]

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ahh but you have to have a balanced team, pokemunna sends out his given swampert from prof. birch *evolved from mudkip* and uses hydro pump to dose those flame then climbs him faithful charizard and gives chase

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ahh so you were the one who caught kyorge *throws a snag ball* and weakens it first with my mighty manetric

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ahaahaha just what i wanted you do *sends rayquaza out* they battle for a while *throws his second master ball after the snagem machine process*

btw you want me to make a banner for this club? just tell me the dimensions

yes *mewtwo was added to the pokedex*

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    so wot bout the banner huh? wanna be buds?
    anyway a stupid magikarp opens the ball *swims to surface* nowe with pynpfans masterball and still having my pokemon takes charizard out to retrack that stupid trainer who didnt throw or steal my pokemon o uses swamperts earthquake to shatter the ice

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    wot do you want the image of the banner to be the same as ur sprite request thing?

and oh my kyorge *laughs* can withstand any low temp ahhaahahhaha so he was the one breaking the ice wen swampert failed to break the ice completely swamperets a water poke so can also withsatnd low temps heheh anyway still on search for my snagem machine after stealing it from the guy in orre

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i doubt mewtwo would faint n e way i use full restore and send swapert to use waterfall *its weakest move ahhaahhaahahhha* and tyranitar faints hehheheeheh
    edit: b4 u get to call back tyranitar i make charizard use whirlwid so u wont be seeing her again (ur tyranitar was female lol)

o nearly done the banner somthin went wrong b4

edit: and here it is any complaints just tell me

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    full revive and btw my swampert uses waterfall again so ur charizard faints mewtwo uses psycic trapping ur tyranitar and charizard (ur tyranitars female i checked hehe and my swapert is lv 100 too so ha)

ill be utting a purple charizard in ok

edit:

Last edited:
    Back