• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Children Are Hunted

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    New OOC Thread: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=255376

PG:16
    For Violence
    For Romance Scenes (Let's keep it Low)
    War Language​

Now is your chance to see the world. Your real world.

Plot:
    In places around the modern Human World, strange creatures are beginning to appear. They are incredible beings with the power to control elements. Soon, they are brought into regular society as everyday citizens. They came to be known as Pokemon, the Miracles of the Earth. And soon, people began to keep them as pets, as friends, and as slaves. Some use these marvels to battle one another, which is enjoyable and often in good taste. But others use them to do all their dirty work. They make their lives miserable, as Humans believe they are the truly amazing race. These awful people have united against the good people of Pangaea, and formed the AAPM, The Alliance Against Powerful "Miracles". Pokemon have began turning against these Humans, even the ones who bring them goodness and cheer. The RDM, Rebels for the Destruction of Man, have began to hurt anyone in their way of destroying the AAPM. This group of rebels are mostly made up of Pokemon. But once a Pokemon is caught or chooses to be partners with a human, it loses it's power to talk. But some Pokemon, although mistrusting of adults, allow children at the age of 10 to travel with as companions. Between the two fighting forces, AAPM and RDM, chaos is brought to the land. But, the children of the world have united against them or with them. What will you do?

Conflict: Children around the world have been visited by strange nightmares in their sleep, warning them of the dangers of Pokemon. Some have decided to fight for the AAPM, and others have been visited by dreams of the tyranny of the humans and have chosen to fight against them for the RDM. Then, one select group of children, who posess a pure heart and open mind, have been chosen to start a journey with these marvels. They will face challenges along the way, but it is worth it because without them, there is no hope for the future. Endless fighting will pillage cities and towns. The AAPM is creating tools for capturing these Pokemon and holding them captive. The Pangaean Region is slowly drifitng apart due to the chaos sprung up by the AAPM and the RDM.

The time is now, and the world is Pangaea. To put it simply, the Alliance Against Powerful Miracles, or AAPM, are fighting the Rebels, RDM, for control of Pokemon. Children are bestowed the gift of Pokemon and adults are prohibited the use of Pokemon. However, the Alliance Against Powerful Miracles is building technology in order to capture Pokemon. They are sending agents to capture children. The Rebels however just want freedom so they devise ways to bring down the AAPM. As a Child Trainer, or CT, you choose what you want to do. Fight for a certain team, or just battle it out at the gyms.​

You:
    Spoiler:

SU's and Apps:
    Spoiler:

Gyms:
    Spoiler:

Spots Available
    Spoiler:

Me:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    May I reserve for Verus Umbra? I'm not sure I'll be able to finish the SU before I leave that's all.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    That is fine. ^^

Hope you enjoy the RP.

RavenStar, that's fine.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2011
    Hello, I hope this is enough, if you need anything more descriptive just let me know.

Name and Age: Natalya Vasiliev,age 16

Attribute (look above): Verus Animus

Personality and Why you fit your Attribute: Natalya was raised in an orphanage since the age of four. Her mother had died giving birth to her, and after raising her for four years her father could no longer stand taking care of her. She had grown up to look much like her mother and this haunted her father, causing him to toss her away, unable to bear it any longer. As she grew up in the orphanage she was often picked on for her abandonment. Most of the other orphans had lost their parents, but her father had given her away. The other children took that as a sign that there was something wrong with her. Natalya cried often, taking solace only in the beautiful music of Tchaikovsky, who had also spent part of his childhood in this town.

As Natalya grew, she learned to play the piano using only her mind and a hand-me-down piano kept in the orphanage. She was quite talented, her music sorrowful and longing could bring a tear to the most stoic eye. Along with her musical talent, she took it upon herself to bear the sorrows of the other orphans along with her own. The bullies had grown tired of picking on her and had moved on to younger targets. She would interfere directly when possible, at times receiving beatings in the place of others. When unable to stop a child from being picked on Natalya would simply talk to them, letting them cry to her to their hearts content. Bringing comfort to them, the burden of sadness would be lifted from their shoulders to her own.

Appearance: Natalya's clothes are tattered with wear, as the orphanage cannot afford to buy new clothes for all the orphans. Her jacket is all black with no decorations, and it covers her blue long sleeve shirt, which is slightly too small for her. Plain blue jeans with holes in the knees cling to her legs, and black converse with blue stars show the signs of their age.

Physically Natalya is quite small, standing only five feet with a very petite figure to match. Her face is an oval shape, with ice blue eyes, a tiny nose, and thin lips. Black straight hair flows down her back all the way to her posterior. Her pale skin brings out the darkness of her hair and the sharpness of her eyes. The only sort of jewelry she wears is a pair of diamond earrings she was left with. They had belonged to her mother, and as a last sign of affection her father left them with her.

Pokemon (Up to 6, but start with 1-2:
    Female Sneasel, level 14. Moves: Faint Attack, Quick Attack, Taunt, and Scratch.
    Male Shuppet, level 13. Moves: Curse, Night Shade, Screech, Knock Off.

Home (Must reflect Attribute and be in the Real World.): Alapayevsk, Russia

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Thanks. This might be edited later. Is one egg move allowed?
    Child Trainer/ CT:
    Name and Age: Zoran Nishant, 13
    Attribute (look above): Verus Umbra
    Personality and Why you fit your Attribute: Zoran was born and raised quietly, like his sister. He was always a distant one. Zoran was unusual, the freak of nature in school, mostly because people had no way of being sure he was a boy. He would stay quiet, out of sight, easily forgotten many a time. But when he was forced to fight, he would and he would win, bouncing back up instantly. It was this and his unchanging intensity that got him disliked and beaten up. Unless it concerned his family, he never fought back. He is an incredible liar, who can smile and tell you something terrible has happened. His fighting style, Pokemon or otherwise, is quick and deadly. He exploits weak points without a flicker of mercy.

But he is not evil. That is not the point of shadows. He will protect you if you need it but if you betray there is no hope for you. There is almost always a smile on his face and he is reminiscent of a black leopard.

Zoran lost his parents as a child and his sister was murdered, becoming a ghost. She is a strange ghost but stays with him. He became a trainer not for revenge (because he didn't see who did it and doesn't really want to know) but to not be trapped in Idaho any longer and to see what the truth of these two warring regions are about. Maybe he can survive alone, well with a ghost. Before he leaves he is staying with the neighbor's family.

Appearance: Zoran is an inter-sexual male, so many characters will mistake him for a girl. He'll play along if he feels the urge. He is not that tall, but easily reaches five feet. His black hair is long and wavy, reaching past his shoulders. His eyes are a deep, piercing hazel and wide, making an innocent look that's a complete and utter lie. His face assists in this look, young-looking and cherubic almost. His skin is cream-colored and he is lean and nimble, a frequent climber. His shirt is bluish-black and long, reaching his wrists. The pants he wears are pure black and featureless, barring the pockets. He carries a plain beige satchel. His shoes are black sneakers and he sometimes wears a cloak to keep warm, one that reaches his shoes.

Pokemon:
    Houndour Male, Level 17:Bite, Ember, Smog, Howl
    Shinx Female Level 12: Tackle, Leer, Charge, Ice Fang
    Home: Independence, Idaho.

Zaria Nishant
    Relation to Main: Little Sister
    Backstory: They were born to a family that lived next to a richer one. The adults were fine but the youngest child was cruel in the beginning. He didn't hesitate to show off his supposed authority in the slightest. But that was until Zaria was born. Until then, Zoran had simply taken the abuse. Then he decided it wouldn't happen to his sister. Somehow that made the boy their friend, their only friend. It was about three years after, when Zaria was five and her brother eight, that their house was burned down and their parents with it.

They were supposed to go to an orphanage but the neighbors took them instead. It made school even worse but Zaria didn't want her brother to know that. He was already in enough trouble. A year later she was murdered by an unknown agent, supposedly from one of the forces trying to control the world. No one knew and only Zoran cared. For reasons she doesn't remember, she lingered and became a ghost. Naturally, she decided to stay at her brother's side.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Fuyu, you're SU is really well though out, accepted. *shivers* ;D

dajman1996

Novice Turbo Duelist
    Years
  • Unchosen Trainer:

Name and Age: Ventus Hibiki,16

Attribute you thought you would fit: A mix of Verus Rector/Umbra

Why: Ventus was kept away from the so-called Miracles he keeps hearing on the news by his parents he still doesn't know the reason. Being the eldest of his 2 brothers and sister and having very busy parents Ventus would usually have the responsbility of looking after his younger siblings on his shoulders which he has to balance along with school life. However he managed to incoporate this into his everyday life with the support of his siblings to co-operate with him. At the age of 12 waiting for his parents to come home on his little sisters birthday where he orgainsed everything he got called by the authorities that his father had been assisinated while his mother died while a bomb in her car went off. Ventus struggled to live on with his life by having violent mood swings and thrashing about which resulted him to storm out with a large amount of money and disappear for maybe a week at most which eventually made him unfit by social workers to look after his 2 brothers who were taken away from him to live in foster homes and had lost contact with them when Ventus turned 14 and hasn't heard from them yet.

His sister is still under Ventus's care after the 2 brothers were taken away from the family, she had been accepted under a scholarship of 75% off in one of the best school's in Tokyo due to Ventus's guidence of teaching her how to learn, however 75% off hadn't been enough to pay. Ventus formed a gang with his friends to steal money or vaulable items to pay his sister's school fees and to gain information of his parents death. However his sister is oblivious of his doings and thinks he has a night job working at a factory when he actually goes out to steal something. One night Ventus had information and hard evidence from previous missions to catch out the killer of his parents. It was a wealthy man named "Giovanni" a mob boss for a group called the "Rockets" who control "Miracles' to take over the world. Unfortunatley Ventus is caught and held captive by the Rockets who send in a Miracle who is to kill Ventus but instead free's him. Ventus then learns his sister is kidnapped by another group and seeks out to find her along with the task of meeting others and defeating the gyms.

Personality: Ventus has a quiet yet leader like personality, he could be referred as the cool, calm leader, he usually likes to analyze the situation before heading out and always forms a plan B incase for anything. Ventus has never nominated himself as a leader even when forming the gang his friends had looked up to him as their leader. Ventus also has another opposite side of his cool leader personlity, ever since learning his parents deaths were intentional, he still has rages and violent mood swings when in the moment of last resort which can be controlled by his sister currently.

Apperance: Ventus has messy black hair, has an average figure with an average height for his age, his skin colour his fair and his eyes are brown however his eyes are described to change to amber when in an uncontrolable rage which has puzzled doctors about this condition when Ventus went to see doctors. Ventus is usually wearing a black leather jacket with a white T-Shirt with the insignia of "Celestial Being" (Gundam 00) along with navy blue track-suite pants.

Why are You Persuing this Journey: Ventus has yet to learn the power of the "Miracles" and has partnered with one that has saved his life and it's last words were "You have the greatest and most terrible destiny..." Ventus seeks out his destiny while trying to locate his sister, defeat the gyms and avenge his parents.

Pokemon: Male Charmander (Level 14) moves: Slash, Ember, Dig, Glare
    Home: Tokyo, Japan

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Dajman1996, You have a pretty good SU. Sounds intriguing. Accepted. ^^

If some people don't sign up for RDM or AAPM, I think since one of my OOC is the leader of the AAPM, I can just handle that one with orders and such. For the Rebels, since their is no leader, I'd be fine with two devisers. The field agents and such will just be played as we go along. But this is only if we din't get enough, it's too early to say, but just in case.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Can I be Verus Rektor? Here's my SU.

Name and Age:Thomas Browning, 14

Attribute (look above): Verus Rektor

Personality and Why you fit your Attribute:
    Thomas is very charming. He is very outspoken with his oppinions, and always has to be right. At the best of times, he is diplomatic and covincing, while his worst he can be downright bossy. He has a nature that draws people in, and is well aware of that. He trusts easily, but is unforgiving if he feels he has been wronged. He knows what he wants, and knows that sometimes to get it, he has to make others do their part to help. And he isn't afraid to do so.

Thomas was born to a small family. Growing up he went to school like most children. He was very charismatic, and all of his teachers loved him. Not only that, but most of the students were friendly with him as well. Life was going well for him. When the miracles came, he made a bold statment: "I'm going to catch the hardest one I can find!"
    He set out for a few days, and finally found his goal. An Espeon was being tormented by some bullies. Instead of stepping in to fight them, he convinced them that it was wrong to hurt the pokemon. It took a while, but the bullies all left. The espeon, however, joined up with him. But not all was going to be so easy.

A few weeks later, he had a dream. That dream told him what he must do. He was preparing to leave, when the AAPM came to his town. They were just looking for pokemon to take for whatever it is they do. Thomas and his Espeon were surrounded on their way to school. He was very scared, but someone came to his rescue. The bullies he had convinced earlier stepped in, and began fighting the field agents. He ran back home as fast as he could.

Thomas ran through the streets. His mind raced. Those people in the uniforms (I don't know what they wear) had told him to give up Espeon. Home, that was where he would be safe. When he got there, he stopped. The lights were on. His parents should be at work right now. What was going on? He walked up to the door. He stopped as he heard voices inside. One he could plainly recognize as his mothers. The other, he didn't know.

"Thank you for calling us out here, Mrs. Browning. I know how difficult this must be for you," the unknown voice said.
    "Oh, it's fine. I hope my son doesn't cause to much of a problem. He has become rather fond of that thing. And now he won't stop babbling on about some dream he had, how he has to go do something. I don't know, childish fantasies are just that, fantasies," Thomas's mother said.
    "Of course. I wouldn't worry to much. With the proper education, he'll grow out of that," the unkown said.
    "Of course. Thank you again for doing this. I can't tell you how much better it will be when all of those things are gone from this neighborhood," his mother said. Thomas walked in. Espeon was in his ball, inside the side pocket of his jeans.
    "Mom, what's going on?" he asked. His mother and the stranger stood up from the couch they had been sitting on.
    "Some people tried to stop me and take Esper! They had on a uniform like that one!" Thomas said.
    "Thomas, give me your pokemon! Everything will be allright, just give it to me and go back to school," his mother said. When she said the word pokemon, even Thomas could see the disdain on her face.
    "Listen to your mother kid!" the stranger said. Thomas took off his bag, and hurled it at the stranger. He bolted out the door, and down the road to the highway. Even as he ran, he knew it was time to leave. His own mother had betrayed him. He was going to get some answers, no matter what. He was again caught by Field Agents. He burned with anger, and called out Espeon to fight. However, he couldn't beat three of them. His friends came at that moment to help him. they didn't have any pokemon, but they fought with their fists and feet and teeth if they had too. One of them told Thomas to run, so he did. He hid for a few days in the wilderness until the Agents had gone. He knew his parents had called them there, and he knew it was time to go. With a heavy heart, he set off on his journey.

Appearance:
    Thomas is of above average height. He is taller than anyone in his class. He has a slim, but robust build. He has dark brown hair, in a messy spiky style. With his deep brown eyes and charming smile, he has won the hearts of many people. After the events that made him flee his home, he has developed a certain edge to his features, making him look competent, and a little fierce. He wears very nice black and red tennis shoes, and an excellent looking pair of blue jeans. His Shirt is a green T-shirt with no design. He wears a pair of dogtags. They were his brothers tags, for his brother served in the war, but was killed in a skirmish. He was buried as a hero, and Thomas kept the tags for himself. On his head he keeps a headband, to keep his hair out of his eyes. It is the same color green as his shirt.

Pokemon (Up to 6, but start with 1-2):
    Male Espeon: level 15, knows the moves Psybeam, Bite, Shadow Ball, and Pyscic. Nickname: Esper

Home:( Must reflect Attribute and be in the Real World.): Atlanta, Georgia

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Nideous, you are accepted, but I would like to bring to your attention that your SU is really fast-paced and not that detailed. So could you just send me a more detailed, maybe one paragraph, version of when Thomas' mom told him to hand over Espeon? That would be great.

Nideous

Years
  • Sure thing! I'm a little new at this, being my second RP ever, so I'm sorry. I'll do this as though it was happening right then and there. I would send it, but I have to take the time and learn how to PM someone. I added this to my description, if you want me too, I can delete it from here.

Thomas ran through the streets. His mind raced. Those people in the uniforms (I don't know what they wear) had told him to give up Espeon. Home, that was where he would be safe. When he got there, he stopped. The lights were on. His parents should be at work right now. What was going on? He walked up to the door. He stopped as he heard voices inside. One he could plainly recognize as his mothers. The other, he didn't know.

"Thank you for calling us out here, Mrs. Browning. I know how difficult this must be for you," the unknown voice said.
    "Oh, it's fine. I hope my son doesn't cause to much of a problem. He has become rather fond of that thing. And now he won't stop babbling on about some dream he had, how he has to go do something. I don't know, childish fantasies are just that, fantasies," Thomas's mother said.
    "Of course. I wouldn't worry to much. With the proper education, he'll grow out of that," the unkown said.
    "Of course. Thank you again for doing this. I can't tell you how much better it will be when all of those things are gone from this neighborhood," his mother said. Thomas walked in. Espeon was in his ball, inside the side pocket of his jeans.
    "Mom, what's going on?" he asked. His mother and the stranger stood up from the couch they had been sitting on.
    "Some people tried to stop me and take Esper! They had on a uniform like that one!" Thomas said.
    "Thomas, give me your pokemon! Everything will be allright, just give it to me and go back to school," his mother said. When she said the word pokemon, even Thomas could see the disdain on her face.
    "Listen to your mother kid!" the stranger said. Thomas took off his bag, and hurled it at the stranger. He bolted out the door, and down the road to the highway. Even as he ran, he knew it was time to leave. His own mother had betrayed him. He was going to get some answers, no matter what.

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    That is much better, I get a better feel for your kind of writing. Thank you. I hope you enjoy this RP as much as the first one. ^^

Nideous

Years
  • That is much better, I get a better feel for your kind of writing. Thank you. I hope you enjoy this RP as much as the first one. ^^

Thank you so much. I didn't even know I had a 'kind of writing', but it makes sense to me. Glad to be a part of this. Anything you want more detail on, just let me know. I'll try to keep it as detailed as possible, so hopefully, you won't need too much more detail. :)

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    As soon as we get some more members, we'll be free to start. ^^

Years
  • Here's my application!
    Is it alright if I play two characters? I noticed that you guys needed an AAPM agent, and I actually do better when I have multiple characters to play, heh.

CHILD TRAINER
    Name and Age: Nora Doyle, age 15
    Attribute (look above): Verus Pectus

Personality and Why you fit your Attribute:
    Nora has grown up the second youngest out of six children. Her older brother had to move away to help the family support itself, and when that happened, Nora was given the task of constantly helping out with the younger children. Much to everyone's surprise, she never minded this, taking immense joy and pride in caring for her younger siblings. Nora learned to be a master of speaking gently when she could and being harsh when she needed to be, but never yelling, to help keep the kids in line. She often organized fun trips for the group, helping pack them lunches and leading them on hikes around town which usually ended in a picnic and much laugher.

Whenever her siblings would be sad, Nora would always find some way to make them smile. Whether it was playing a practical joke upon them, tickling them, or telling them ridiculous stories, she always found something that would work. It was nearly impossible to be sad when Nora was around, even for her parents, who were often busy with work.

When times were hard, however, Nora was also a shoulder to cry on. She always cared more deeply than anyone for her sibling's sorrows—or anyone's for that matter—often crying with them even if their worry was only a little thing. She was always quick to try and find solutions, though those solutions were always peaceful. Thus they did not always work, but everyone in the family felt closer after an ordeal was over regardless. Nora always feels extremely protective of anyone younger than her, doing her best to take care of them and keep them out of harm's way; even if that means being hurt herself. Nora rarely holds grudges, though she hates to see someone being blatantly cruel to someone else.

Nora is so motherly in instinct that even when finding a "dangerous" pokemon injured in the woods one day, she immediately began to care for it. It became attached to her very quickly, and thus she became the proud partner of a Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur ever since has acted like Nora's bodyguard, thinking her too trusting and kind for her own good. Similar circumstances were behind her becoming the partner of Oddish; Bulbasaur one day brought the slightly stomped-on looking Oddish to her and she cared for it, becoming a mother to the somewhat child-like Pokemon.

Appearance: Peach skin; slightly round-ish, heart-shaped face. Lithe, skinny build. Freckles, particularly across her cheekbones and arms. Light blonde hair with a sandy, reddish tint to it; bright blue eyes. Her hair is straight, sometimes a tad wavy at the ends, and the bangs are cut straight across her forehead to frame her face. Nora has a slightly large bust, but small hips, making her look vaguely awkward in shape. Nora usually wears a slouchy, off-the-shoulder cut t-shirt with sleeves that go halfway down her upper arm.
    Pokemon (Up to 6, but start with 1-2):
    Ivysaur, level 16. Moves: Vine Whip, Take Down, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed
    Oddish, level 13. Moves: Sweet Scent, Sunny Day, Poison Powder, Absorb

Home: Dublin, Ireland

AAPM Field Agent

Name and Age: Topher Acker, age 26

What was in your dream: Topher lost his family to a mysterious accident long ago when he was young. His dream took this tragedy and twisted it; depicting a Charizard swooping down from the sky upon where his family rested, breathing fire over his mother and father, clawing his little sister to shreds, biting the head off of his younger brother. All the while he struggled and tried to fight against the Pokemon, but there was nothing he could do; more of these savage creatures rained down from the sky, bird Pokemon that knocked him off of his feet, clawing up his face, tearing out his eyes as everything around him burned to the ground. This dream made him think that perhaps that it truly what happened to his family, though he has no way of knowing for sure.

Personality: Brooding; Conflicted; Quick to Anger; Lonely. Topher is someone who was once a good person, now no longer. He believes in vengeance, and that the ends of something always justify the means. Topher holds grudges, acts rashly, and curses those who stand up against him. Topher regrets some of the pain in the world that he has caused, but believes that it is for the better and strides onward, hardening his heart as best as he can to any sorrow, regret, or morality.

Appearance: Topher is tall, standing 6'2". He is lean, but his muscles are toned and built, especially in his arms. Topher has dark chocolate colored skin and black hair, shaved short against his head. He often wears dark pants, dark brown boots, and a brown leather coat; occasionally donning a brown helmet with goggles attached to it. His eyes are a bright green color, flecked with spots of brown. Topher bears a rough scar on one side of his face, coming sideways out the left corner of his lips, stretching a few inches onto his cheek. Topher also bears several tattoos, his back being a work of art in black ink, depicting various phrases and symbols that mean something to him.

Pokemon Partner(1): Gardevoir. Topher's Gardevoir is extremely protective of him, though she does her best not to show this bond for fear of termination. She is perhaps the most loyal thing in his life, and while being a kind Pokemon on the inside, will do anything to accomplish Topher's goals and help him stay safe. His evil actions pain Gardevoir, but she believes that he is simply misguided, and knows that even though she has no voice one day she may help his heart to soften once again.
    Gardevoir's moves: Psychic, Magical Leaf, Hypnosis, Dream Eater

Fears or Phobias: Being completely alone in the world; Charizards; failure; losing; death; losing Gardevoir (though this is a secret)

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Perfect! Great Job Raven Star, You Are Accepted.

Now, guys, you understand that now, we have all the necessary members needed. We have:

The 6 Children
    The Tyrant of AAPM
    A Field Agent
    Another OOC

We Might as Well, start now. ^^ I think it's easier if I give you all an idea to put in your first post. OOC characters' make your own plot. Have fun.

First Post:
    You have just told your family/guadians about going on a journey. That, or you decide to leave without any confrontation. You decide to visit each gym, and try to locate the one nearest to you. You step out into the world, but not before you are confronted with either the AAPM or RDM.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
  • I guess I'll start this one off.

Thomas walked down the road. He had calmed down enough to know that he needed a plan. He could probably charm his way into some food or money or whatever he needed. But he had to think of something else. Just surviving wouldn't be enough for him. That's when he remembered what he had seen in his dream. Most of it was very fuzzy, but one part was clear as day. He was challenging the gyms scattered all around the world.
    "Hmm, gyms huh? Well, the closest one would be in New York! I guess I have a long way to go to get there," He said aloud. He walked a little further. Thankfully, he had thought to bring his compass. He wished he hadn't thrown his bag at that person. It had his textbooks, which had a map in them. Too late to go back now though.

As he got further down the road, a car pulled up in front of him. A man jumped out.
    "Hold it right there, kid!" he yelled.
    "Oh, yeah? Make me!" Thomas yelled back. He wasn't going to let this man intimidate him. He walked toward the man.
    "Go, Raticate!" the man said, sending out the Raticate.
    "Pretty funny, you guys trying to take my pokemon because they are evil, yet you have one of your own!" Thomas said.
    "Pretty big talk coming from a pipsqueak like you!" was the counter. Oh, this guy was real witty. Thomas rolled his eyes and sent out Esper.
    "Raticate! Hyper Fang!" the man said. Thomas laughed.
    "That's what you want to use! Esper, use Psybeam!" Thomas said. Esper blasted the man's Raticate into the ground. Thomas ran up to the man and kicked him in the balls.
    "Oof!" the man said as he crumpled to the ground. Thomas called Esper back, then walked over to the car. He was glad the road was seldom used. It would really suck if someone was to drive by and see this 14 year old stealing the mans car.
    "Mind if I borrow this?" Thomas asked. He didn't wait for an answer and drove away, nearly running over a sign in the process.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    (Nideous, try to be more descriptive than, "kicked him in the balls".)

He didn't. He didn't tell his father about leaving. It would be too hard for his father to understand why. Even Mark didn't understand why. But he had this feeling, this urge that he must go. He hopped onto the window sill, but quickly lost his balance. He fell a few feet into the thorny bushes below his room. It took almost everything he had not to scream out in pain. His backpack tore, something he was prepared for. He didn't know how long this journey would take, but he knew that along the way there would be mishaps. He motioned two fingers for Gligar to come with him. He would make no noise. His slick pink wings flew him out right in front of Mark. His eyes closed, Mark stood himself up and began to creep outside the border of his home. He tip-toed as silently as he could, watching precariously to make sure no noise would alert his father. It was his father who had given him this idea in the first place, indirectly of course. There was a pamphlet, for something called a Pokemon Gym, in his suitcase. Mark took it out of his pocket.

Ready to prove yourself?! Can you overcome the challenge? Will you fail and live in shame?!

It was clearly the bandwagon persuasion technique. But, it had worked so easily. Was he not outside the fence of his home, clinging on to his falling backpack, while Gligar swung around him? The night was warm; he shouldn't have brought a jacket. He was almost free, free from the home that tortured him. Where his neighbors cursed his father's stupidity, or was that just him. No. Although he could relate, he could never swing that cold of a punch to his father. Then again, would this hurt his father as much, if not more? Then he saw it, the light of his room turn on. He could hear quick footsteps go into his room. His father wouldn't notice his absence until morning. He had made a machine that would keep his blankets in place, and his father wouldn't realize the machine until then. He waited for the light to turn off, and for the footsteps to echo the other way, but they didn't. They didn't leave. But Mark had to, for there was no way he could be caught leaving. It would...hurt. Hurt too much for him to bare.

The nearest Gym seemed to be in Japan. This pamphlet said that it was in Tokyo. He would get there by train. There was a small lake in between Japan's area and where he was now, but there was a new bridge that connected the two sides. Pangaea was a big area, but everything stayed so close together, these Gyms couldn't take that long to get to. He walked past the station for a trolley. He lived in the more rural side of Shanghai, so he would have to get to the inner city by trolley. It came quicker than expected. But, the usual trolley was red. This one was a clearly painted teal blue. There must be a reason it came so suddenly; he was the only person here, and surely a different trolley wouldn't just come out of the blue like this. But... yet it did. He had no choice, he could never walk all the way to the inner city. So he gave the driver the money for the ride and quickly sat himself down. He noticed something odd. The driver was wearing gloves, but it had to be 80 degrees. What was going on?

He realized he was being kidnapped when the trolley turned left instead of right. Gligar looked up at Mark, a fearful expression on his face. The driver stopped, and began to creep back. He removed his gloves to reveal two yellow hands. Its elongated fingers were covered by a brown object. I had seen these before. It then proceeded to remove its hood, which revealed a fox-like face with two short mustaches jerking out of it. Mark proceeded to reach into his backpack and pull out a small red machine. He had been working on it for a few weeks. He had taken photos from the internet to compile data on these Pokemon. It was an Kadabra. It uses psychic techniques most of the time. Psychic. After what he had learned, those were extremely effective against Gligar. Wait. He had heard of an Alakazam.

"What is your name?"

"It's me! Dykstraa!" he replied. Dykstraa was an old friend. He had never actually seen him face to face. This must be why. But, here he was, probably just as old as he is. He was looking towards Gligar in awful lot. Mark's attention turned to his hand, a bracelet ensnaring his wrist. On it the large letters, RDM. RDM. He heard his father whispering something about this. But was he saying it was good? Bad? He found his answer in Dykstraa's questions.

"Have you ever noticed? Gligar doesn't talk. I mean, he might be happier free, don't you think so too? Here, let me take him. Are you really sure? I know for a fact, I wouldn't want to be captured? Especially by a human."

"You aren't Dykstraa. He would never say these things. Who are you?"

"You got me. I'm Merin, an agent for the Rebels for the Destruction of Man. And you, my friend, are caught."

************************************************************************************

Regis walked out of his son's room. That disgusting creature wasn't there and neither was Mark. How... unfortunate. He must have taken the hint he had left hanging out of his suitcase. Ah, well, after a while on this "journey", he should come crawling back to his father. Bringing with him, the secret ingredient he needed for the capturing machines. Those disgusting so-called miracles will do what the humans say one way or another. And with that, we walked back to his room.

Back