• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Citadel of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigma

~Witch~
Years
  • Azami followed the girl with some distance. "Where is she going? Do they know some things we don´t know?" [That seems to be correct. We just know some parts of the puzzle, like the traps in the citadel. It´s a good desicion to follow one of these Azami.] "I think so too Azusa." [What is with the boy, called Sparrow?] "Just ignore him. I have no interest in him now..." [But what´s if he can help us?] "Later Azusa..."

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
  • Sora trailed off behind the leading Mightyena as they swept through the forest. Sora could feel something strange near her, but she ignored it and continued on her way. "Dai... you sure you know where your going?" He nodded silently and ran ahead again. "Maybe we should ask another pokemon..." she said nervously. "We don't wanna get lost." "Fine, but I know I'm right." he grunted trotting off into a clearing and scaning for other animals.

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
  • meanwhile in an old cityblades was looking for some sort of answers, about the citadel.

"where could it be?....houndoom do you know?"

but the houndoom merely shook his head as he was as confused as his master. The ancient ruins were supposed to hold the secret of the citadel somewhere. But the something caught blades eye, it was an old chapel which looked like a meteor hit it, and something was telling him that the answers lie in there. As they walked down the chapel blades tripped over something.

"what was that?"

then looked down to find a trp door with a stair way leading into the darkness.

"houndoom, I think we found what we're looking for, lets go"

As they descended the stairway it became more and more difficult to see, so Blades stopped and closed his eyes, suddenly his hand began to glow with a crimson, fire red, and black aura around it and became lit up into a luminous flame. They quickly continued there descent and ended up in a large chamber with a stone tablet in the centre of the room. They walked over to read it but it was in an ancient language, but strangely enough blades undersud it perfectly.

it read

"Where the sea meets the earth, Where the earth meets the sky,
    At the centre of the temple is where you'll find your prize,
    Beware the darkness where shadows lie,you must tread catiously or for certain you'll die,
    No armour can save you no potion restores,
    Stay true to the light and choose the right doors"

And for a while blades merely stood there amazed at what he had found, they both hurried out of the chapel and back to where the others were but by the time he got there they had all left.

" If they're trying to find the citadel, they'll need to know what we found out.....we have to find them"

but houndoom sent a telepathic message to his master
    ["But are you sure this is the place they were?"]

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • Sparrow tapped on blades shoulder, busy eating a lettace and ham sandwich
    "*chew* uhmm....*swallow*...yo, blades right? where's the rest of our gang? that isif i can join?" he asked " by the way....you want a sandwich too?, i've got some sausages for your houndoom aswell..." he continued.

waiting for a responce hit attention was caught by the black staicase in the ground, a few meters away from his position.
    ["now,where did i saw that before?"] he asked himself
    Sparrow suddenly became as white as a sheet.
    "d...d...d...did you open that staircase?" he asked blades while still gazing towards the hole.

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
  • "you don't know where the others are........oh this is bad!" he said, looking at sparrow,then he looked of in the direction of the ocean.

"If we don't find them we can only hope they are prepared,"Blades said wile going over what he had fond out in his mind, and then it hit him he knew where to go

"Come on we have to hurry" he shouted back at sparrow whilst running off to the ocean

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • "Yo i asked you something!!!!!!" Sparrow yelled, but blades was already to far away to hear his call.
    *sign* "warriors...there all the same" Sparrow said as he followed blades towards the ocean.

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
  • After a while Blades remembered he had left sparrow, he was about to go back but then noticed that he wasn't that far behind. Blades was impressed that he had managed to keep up but he wasn't going to let him know that, instead he merely shouted

"What took you so long!"

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • "hey , it's not my fault you suddenly ran off" Sparrow shouted back to blades.
    he ran towards the hill blades was standing untop off, when he was finally up, he looked around.
    *gasp* "beautifull view up here....by the way, thank you for waiting..." he said with his tired voice.

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
  • staring of into the sky Blades was wondering what happeded to the others but quickly recalled the matter at hand

"Don't thank me yet"

he stared back up ate the sky

"The Dividing Mountain is still along way from our current position.""

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • "what mountian?, i never heard of it.....the only mountian i know is the Palagos Cliff."
    Sparrow said confused.

looking into the deep blue sky, he noticed something shiny falling with high speed towards the position where blades was standing right now.

"Blades look out....." he said followed by a strong wind that pushed Blades aside.

the shiny object flew right into the ground. it had an little note attached to it.
    Sparrow grabbed the piece of paper and started with reading.

" if you want to see your pitifull friends alive again , you better stay out off our way!".
    " I think our 'friends'are kidnapped" Sparrow replyed too the letter. "blades?" he continued after he noticed that blades was gone.

*sign* "every one's disappearing?" he asked.

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
  • Blades quickly arose from the bush sparrow had blown him into. He looked angrilly at sparrow and then at the object on the ground and all his anger melted away.

"It's them, they'r going to try and get to the citadel"

He quickly checked to make sure houndoom was alright and looked back at sparrow.

"Have you heard the legend of the dividing mountain?"

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • ( you posted twice o-O)

dividing mountian?

"no never heard of it, is that a problem?" Sparrow asked as he looked up.
    "someone's gliding up there...and it looks like he's about to throw more of those black arrow thingies!" Sparrow noticed.

spearow wanderd off again....he ran into houndoom, and suddenly changed his mind and direction.

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
  • Blades looked up and then sighed

"no problem"

He drew his arm back and quickly flung it across his body in the direction of the glider. Botls of Black and Red lightning shot out at the glider from his fingertips.

"now that thats taken care of on to more important things. Th leend of the dividing mountain is old and cursed. It states that there is one mountain that is half on land and half in the sea, and reaches to the highest heavens, and inside lurks incredable power that is where the citadel is hidden"

Looking around to make sure no-one was listening in

"And I know where it is"

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • great i'm stranded with a show-off, with an houndoom and some fireworks up his sleeve ,and telling fairy tales. ow well, let's play along.

"y..y..yeah, ok" Sparrow siad stuttering. "so where's that 'mountian' you're talking about? and what the heck was that magice fireworks of yours?. it looked like red light and darkness magic, but i'm not sure." he continued.

spearow jumped on sparrow's shoulder and looked around nervously.
    "what's wrong spearow?" sparrow asked.
    the spearow suddenly calmed down and closed its eyes.

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
  • " Your partially correct it was a kind of magic, it was chaos sorrcery, an ancient and deadly art that combines dark and light"

Then closed his eyes reliving old memories inside his mind,

" to master chaos sorcerry is a painfull task, And those who have are few, you might say we're a dying race. Even houndooms got equal power to mine"

Slowly coming back to reality.

"anyway the dividing mountain is 20 miles North West of our current position"

His attention quickly rose to the sky

" Great nightfall's coming soon, we'll move alot faster by the cloak of shadows, Come on its no safe to stay in one place for to long."

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • when blades finished Sparrow was already walking towards the north-west. with spearow flying right behind him.

"are you coming, it's no fun out here at dark!" sparrow yelled

looking at the impression on blades's face, Sparrow knew he was disturbed by him.

maaayyyybbbeee i moved to fast

spearow still flew beside him. a eventually landing on his shoulder.

"what do you think , is that grassy plain a good spot to set camp?" Sparrow asked yelling.

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
  • "were not setting up camp, i told you we can move faster by night. My chaos magic can easily take us there at night fall"

Blades suddenly realised that he is probably tired from all the work

" But if you need rest we can stop here, its your choice"

Blades suddenly felt the need to wash his mouth out, he'd never done that before.

Xiaphear

Don't Phear Me.
    Years
  • "okay, but are you sure i'm allowed?" nick asked, just in case.

"but i guess your right.....your chaos and my wind magic can take us there in half an hour."

spearow flew of again, and began to circle around.

"i read a lot, so that's why i know chaos and wind are a good combo. it's named the chaos cyclone when you use it in battle. its in.....wait a minute......*rumble*....ahhhh found it. it's in this book if you don't believe me."

the book said;
    in battle and field tactics;
    if you use magic of any kind you can fuse them in each other untill a bigger more powerfull attack is born. there are some fusions who have the abillity to help out out side a battle aswell.
    further in the book.
    for choas-wind;
    battle;
    chaos cyclone: a big cyclone build up by partical of both chaos and wind.
    out;
    delta movement: an easy and fast way to travel through air.

"see, not everything I say or know is rubbish" he replyed too the book

hell-houndoom

AKA Shroud the Hedgehog
    Years
  • Blades quickly flicked through the book to check fo any danger, and after a short time he was done.

"everything looks fine"

Looking back at sparrow he thinks to himself

"Mabye he's not as clueless as i thought"

Then remembers whats going on and for the first time in a long time smiles

"lets begin"

suddenly his entire body and houndoom's were surrounded by an aura of red black and white.

" lets see what you can do"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back