• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.3

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Welcome back Night even though I've never met you either. I became a recruiter of the clan when it was needed not to long ago.

Anyway you taking your leader spot sounds good again and I would say we need to make a new thread so you could have first post and such.

Anyway I'm glad this whole argument is over and yeah I'm sure okami will still visit I've talked to him about it he's just too busy to be the leader anymore.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    It is nice to see the clan was kept alive and well while i was gone. And its nice to see lots of new people.

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
    Ok well I think okami was great but cause you made the clan I will be alright. Also nightofshadow I joined the clan a few weeks after my older brother that is Pkmn Breeder jack. Nice to see you back.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Well NoS you seem to think fairly high of yourself and Richard somewhat vouches for you, I cant wait to have a battle with you some day ^.^

Taylor5

Pika will take over the world!
    Years
    sorry i haven't been on latly. i've been playing brawl. can i please challenge somone to get in the clan. but not right now. i have to go. maybe tommarow at like 4:00 or 5:00.

Back