• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'clan' Organization thread

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Hm the history of this thread is completely incredible, but I can't believe that NoS is actually back O_O It's like seeing a pig fly for all that matters

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Hm the history of this thread is completely incredible, but I can't believe that NoS is actually back O_O It's like seeing a pig fly for all that matters

..Actually no, it's like seeing the love of my life finally come back to me from like..whatever the hell she was doing this entire time that didn't concern me o_O

xD But yeah..Alot of the people who were once part of this thread are still active on this forum. Oh, and NoS actually posts I'll try to be more active here. >.>

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Poping in randomly doesn't mean she's back. I REALLY wish she was here perminately. Its because of her that I got better.

Now for official clan business, would you like a battle, Toki?

It's because of her that I like..haven't made fun of you all for still battling little 2-D monsters with eachother o_O

xD Dude, you know I haven't been playing at all lately..But yeah, one quick match is fine. If you're still here <_<

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    POKEMANZ IZ LEIK, SO KEWL!!!!¡¡¡¡

Seriously, going on now!

Alright dude, I'll be on in a few. I need to go find some pokemon. I kinda like..gave everything away aside from the 6 pokemon I had that I actually liked, so um..you're gonna have to wait until I find them o_O

xD think I still have you added..

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    K, I'm gonna battle Dark Azelf till your ready!

Okay, but um..I'm actually like, on now..staring at your name xD

Okay, so..first sceptile missed with leaf storm..twice. Then it flinched, and now I'm screwed.

Eit: OH! Then I remembered that Scizor just sucks at everything, and Venusaur is just completely useless. Haha...

No, but seriously, I hate you.

Last edited:

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
    Ok guys lets migrate over to the new thread. Hopefully we can keep an updated front page with news and info for people to look at so they can keep up to date with clan goings on.

Back