• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Well if your in it, I guess I wanna be in it too. You seem to know about pokemon, and your views are the same as mine on hackers. What are the requirements? I'm not the best at battling. And I won't be on as regularly as I use to-like right now. I start work on Monday, but I'll still be on almost everyday.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    there are no requirements lol. Its all in fun. I actually intend on getting a chat room started up for the clan and such so it should be fun.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    how do you get a chatroom? but it'd be a good idea for asking for battles.

Oh, and if anyone wants to help me EV train so i can battle, it'd be much appreciated. <Nico> is already helping me with my Mismagius or Magmortar (not really sure which one) but I still have an Abomasnow and Mamoswine that need EV training. PM me if you're interested. i'll give the helpers free Phiones (you just trade me a bidoof or something if you do it right)

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    well if you would like to join, You know what to do. Welcome!

K, thanks. I think this clan needs a real name... No offense, but if you place in your sig: 'Member of the "clan".' people will think: 'Okay, what clan...?', so why don't you (Night) give some sort of 'competition' so all members of this clan give a name which they think that would fit best to this clan. The name we or you (Night) like (depends on what you want) will be the name of the clan.

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    The reason why i called it The "Clan" In the first place is because i didnt want it to have a "name" so thus speak. So I do not believe i will be changing that anytime soon

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    To clear up any confusion about psydragontrainer. He is indeed a good player as i played him this morning. I won our match but it was a very good match. So Hopefully now everyone will know this and kinda keep out of his hair. As he is a welcome addition to the "clan". Thanks for joining!

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    To clear up any confusion about psydragontrainer. He is indeed a good player as i played him this morning. I won our match but it was a very good match. So Hopefully now everyone will know this and kinda keep out of his hair. As he is a welcome addition to the "clan". Thanks for joining!

well if that's the case.. Welcome! XD

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Yup, You are welcome to join XD

I wont be around too much today, I have alot of things to take care of and my job is kicking off again. So i wont be on as much. But i will still be around!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    I'll join, i need to work out the kinks in my new team, I don't know what your looking for but i have 25 EV trained pokemon and id be happy to lend them to Clan members. I love battling and im around 24/7

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'm sure night would let you join, and I may want an EV trained pokemon, and if you feel like it, I need some help EV training my team and if you do help I'll give you a Phione.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Hmm. This clan seems to be ok. I'd like a chance to Iron out my team and make sure it's good.
    I think I'll join.
    Just as a warning, I do use ubers and I do use legendaries. I wont tolerate being disrespected beause of that fact. Besides. Someone in this clan has to play the Uber metagame to keep the hackers at bay somewhat. I'll Join

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Hmm. This clan seems to be ok. I'd like a chance to Iron out my team and make sure it's good.
    I think I'll join.
    Just as a warning, I do use ubers and I do use legendaries. I wont tolerate being disrespected beause of that fact. Besides. Someone in this clan has to play the Uber metagame to keep the hackers at bay somewhat. I'll Join

I can use ubers and legendaries too. So im completely down for you joiining. Thanks for being upfront and welcome to the "Clan" <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back