• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Combination Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rakki-neko

Zakki Orichalcum
Years
  • Sorry to the mods if this is not where this goes, go ahead and move it to its appropiate location if not.

Okay, here's how the game plays: Someone (I'll start) gives the thread viewers 2 - 5 things (animals, creatures, objects [such as furniture], and/or concepts/Elements [like Fire, Lighting, wood, etc. though we tend to shy away from these]) to have the other thread viewers combine in a drawing from paint, scanned in, the chat drawing place, etc. and post it on the thread. Also it would be nice if you gave it a name and gave an MM or Monster Madness rating (which use "X's" for showing this; 4 X's is generally average monster status). You can also give some backstory or Legends/myth that goes with the creature if you so choose.

Like for example, me and my friend were playing this earlier today and he gave me "Foot/Boot, 'shroom, and Dustmite"

And I drew this:

The Combination Game

Its name is Shoe-Fungel. With a MM rating of XXXX
    Yes its shooting a dustmite with a knife and fork.

If you would like to sign up for this game either just jump in and do a Combination or say I would like to be in the game, this is so I can get a turn order for who post the "things" for mixing.

And there is no descrimation or critizism of drawings/works unless it is positive.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • OH OH OH OH OH OH I'VE GOT ONE!!!!!!!
    thread, lock, admin, noob

I'll leave it up to you to come up with an appropriate image.

Actually, I won't.
    *Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back