• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speculation The Constant Rumors that Ash Ketchum will be leaving the Anime after Journeys

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    It is certainly weird that the Pokemon Company is being this secretive. Usually, by this point, the new series of the anime would have started. I wonder how much has to do with the animation woes that the anime is suffering from...

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    It is certainly weird that the Pokemon Company is being this secretive. Usually, by this point, the new series of the anime would have started. I wonder how much has to do with the animation woes that the anime is suffering from...

It's been known for some time now that the anime has been suffering from 'production issues' which has been blamed for why the newest anime hasn't been announced yet.

It's the same excuse/reason for why most are saying Journeys might be the end of the anime altogether. Until there's an actual announcement of a new one... every possibility has to be considered.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT ME BEING WRONG EVER AGAIN.

I'm obviously kidding just so you know lol or am i

At the end of the day... they made the right decision to just do a hard reboot instead of a god damn Goh MC series.

A mod can lock this now I guess. I'll go post in the new thread now lol

Years
  • I agree, I don't really care either way about Goh; but Ash needed to leave. I'm glad that they did a hard reboot instead of just focusing on a side character from Ash's adventures like some predicted.

Days
    • Age 16
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Oh I entered here watching the crazy title. Well it's clear now, Pokémon has started a brand new story.... Has anybody watched it yet? There are 44 episodes available to watch! If so, how do you think it is?

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    This thread hasn't aged well. Ash is gone and Liko is here.

Due to this... a mod is more than welcome to close and lock this thread for good if they so wish to do so.

Back