• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the 4-word limit!)

What number should the new thread start from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I shall post in motm eventually myself. Or now.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010

From the back he looks like a man; when he turns around, a monster o____o

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

Square Enix Company, Limited (株式会社スクウェア・エニックス Kabushiki Kaisha Sukuwea Enikkusu) is a Japanese video game company best known for its console RPG franchises, which include the Final Fantasy series, the Dragon Quest series and the Kingdom Hearts series. o.o

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010

A sole trader has unlimited liability: the business is not a separate legal entity, therefore the owner is fully responsible for the debts of the business o.o

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

Square Enix was formed as the result of a merger between rivals Square Co. and the Enix Coperation. Enix legally absorbed Square, with Square stockholders receiving 0.85 shares of stock in the new company compared to Enix stockholders receiving a one-to-one trade. o.o

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

Despite this, many top officials within Square assumed leadership roles in the new corporate hierarchy, including Square president Yoichi Wada, who was appointed president of the new corporation. Square Enix is also one of the major pop culture icons in Japan. o.o

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

Before its launch, Michihiro Sasaki, senior vice president of Square Enix, spoke about the PlayStation 3, saying "We don't want the PlayStation 3 to be the overwhelming loser, so we want to support them, but we don't want them to be the overwhelming winner either, so we can't support them too much." o.o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Nan and Pop are all "No you can't go on the computer because etc" UGH. DIE. (I don't want them to really die btw)
    -sneaking on only- I'll do everything I want to do later when they decide to appreciate my worth in... this house.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I think it was all the crimes against humanity that made her have no permission…

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Cause they want me to kill my brain by watching TV.

AND, OH CRAP. I totally forgot about the biggest loser final on TV tonight, meaning I'll NEVER get on the computer properly D: Or at least, for less than a half an hour D: Maybe they'll let me on until 10:30... I hope.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010

Awws D: Well, good luck to whoever it is you want to win o___O

... and now I feel like making a gallery thread for the fun of it xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back