• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The couple thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

I wanna claim Ayu Tsukimiya x Yuuichi Aizawa from Kanon!

~The couple thread~
    X
    ~The couple thread~
    4ever!

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • Uhh hi? *scared look* Can I change one of my couples? Is so can I change Kyo x Yuki to Sloth x Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist? hehe *runz far away*

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • Oh I 'love your other thread with the bishies and I'm not too late to claim my three pairings :D ...uh, I claim Yami x Yugi
    Yami no Malik x Marik Ishtar, and
    Ryou x Yami no Bakura, oh I love these pairings

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Hmm...

I wanna claim....

Misuzu Kamio & Kano Kirishima as a couple for AIR. Don't ask why, I just thought two weird people would be cute together. XD

Effy

*being stalked by Hiroshi*
    Years
  • Okays, I change my pairings from InuyashaXMiroku and TsumeXToboe to YukiXShuichi from Gravitation.^_^ And I'm NEVER changing it again!!X3 If I do, you have my permission beat me over the head with an umbrella.XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Can I claim Rukia x Ichigo from Bleach? =3

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
  • Okay, I want some people.

I claim Shion and Chaos from Xenosaga. Also, Zidane and Dagger from Final Fantasy IX. My third and final, Xion and Uranus from Bloody Roar.

Out of topic, could people please review my Fan Fic in the Pokemon Fanfiction section? It is called Truth Behind the Noble Mask. Thanks a lot.

Years
  • I didn't know this thread was here. It's just like the Bishie claiming thread.

Okay... May I claim...
    Brock and Suzie from Pokemon
    Ash and Duplica from Pokemon
    Max Sterling and Miriya Sterling from Robotech

Thanks in advance. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back