• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Craziest Cheat you've heard of.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
Years
  • Speaking about cheats makes me think about Missingno. This may be off-topic, but I've learned that Missingno is FEMALE, not male if you encounter it in G/S/C or R/S.

R/S Missingno- https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/LNKFAN/mn_firered.gif

G/S/C Missingno- https://img25.exs.cx/img25/3500/missingnogs4hn.jpg

Oh, a stupid code that never worked (or I never tried it) was that after you beat the Elite Four in Red/Blue, and catch all the Pokemon, you go into Diglett's Cave and walk only two steps forward when you enter it. Then, save and turn off the power. Then, when you turn it back on your in this place and you can either go left or right. If you go left, an old man appears and kills you Pokemon first on the list (Kill, meaning that it disappears from existance). If you go to the right, you battle the man (who has a lv. 5 Slowpoke) and beat him, he give you a Pokeball. The Pokeball goes into your items, and you leave. Then, you show it to Prof. Oak, and he says, "My My, this Pokeball contains a Pikablu." and you get a Pikablu. Stupid, I know, because there's no such thing as Pikablu...

Another one is that you catch all 151 Pokemon (Mew included) and go to your house. There, your Mom is crying and said that your father's ghost cannot rest. She then takes you to a cemetery, and you meet the ghost of your father who is overjoyed to see you. He gives you two of the starters you don't have, and can rest peacefully. This one spooked me out a little, a kid on my bus told me about this one. But of course, it isn't real.

EvilDunsparce

Blue Moon!
    Years
  • This one is the weirdest one I have ever heard:use the mew catching trick (the one where the start button messes up)then have mew in your party and go to a certain rock in mt.silver and you'll get a key to the hidden truck ehich takes you to a place to catch never-before-seen pokemon. wow thats stupid.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I remember someone posting that if you:

Defeat the Elite Four, Four Times, then fly to Saffron City, A Secret Game is supposed to open when your game turns into "Pokemon Orange: Pokemopolis" which was the gayest cheat I've ever heard. You could catch the "Pokegods" and crap and it was just 100% bull.

Back