• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal Flute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Man so much has happened since the week I have taken a break from Foruming.

IC:

Okay Mike lets do this. Im ready and I am willing. Cain took a look at his pokeballs that were at his belt. Iris was first following Slicer Transparent and Psychotic. He hoped they were as ready to battle as I was. Cain took a look into his bag. Inside was a few pokeballs along with full restores and random junk. He saw a few TM and HMs inside so he decided to try them out. So Cain took a random TM out and released Iris

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    MIke nodded and said, "Good. Then lets go." He then saw that Cain was going to do something so he said, "We can go when you are ready."

Amanda looked at the group that she was going to be with and said, "How are you going to contact us?"

Mike thought about that for a little bit and said, "I call you on your pokegear or pokenav. I think I have CK's and Kyra's on speed dail so when the coast is clear you can go. I think I AJ will need to come along too if he wants to." He looked at AJ and said, "When you guys are ready then I go." Heracross just raised his hand up.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ had found an apple tree and had started to chow down on some juicy ripe apples, since he didn't eat meat it was the only thing he could find. " Ahh, These are delishous!" AJ exclaimed biting into his fifth apple, AJ smiled as the juice entered his mouth. This was a rare sight indeed, for AJ to be smiling but he couldn't help it since apples we're his second favorite fruit, his first was pineapple. AJ heard Mike and started to respond, " Yeah, I'm ready." And then making sure his sister was out of earshot, she was gone " But my sister said she's going to stay, you know. to keep an eye on New Bark" AJ finished.

" I'm right behind you AJ" Claire declared putting her hand on his shoulder and smiling, " Sorry, my brother has a large imagination and a theifs ability to lie" She said to Mike, " I'll be coming of course, I wouldn't miss it". She grabbed AJ and dragged him a little over keeping her trademark smile, " Trying to get rid of me, eh?" She said crouching down a little to get eye to eye, " Well it wont work so early in the game, little brother" She said smirking. She had him follow her and help her get her stuff together and then asked if he wanted help, he quickly said no which made her wonder but she didn't say a second word.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    "Okay that should do it". Iris, Slicer, Psychotic, Darkforce and Transparent were fueled up on TMS. I gave them a few moves that would help in this. I made sure that Transparent still had Hypnosis though. Iris had many water TMS added to him. Slicer had normal. Psychotic had Psy, and Darkforce had 2 dark moves and 2 fire moves.

"Okay lets go Mike". Mike was standing around next to his Charizard. I was perfectly ready and was growing impatient by the second

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Mike had returned Char to her pokeball but allowed heracross stay out. Char was a bit too big to be using in a small arealike Cherrygrove for something like this. Mike heard that the rest were ready so MIke then said, "Ok. If anything happens then call us on our PokeGear."

Amanda nodded as she had just registar Mike's PokeGear number into her PokeNavi. She then said, "We make our way around a little later."

Mike nodded and said, "Ok. We call when it looks ok." He and his heracross then made their way away from the group and towards Cherrygrove.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    "Right , Dusclops , make you and I invisible." (don't worry , it'll only last for a short period of time.) The ghost pokemon brought its hands down as its eye glowed. We turned invisible as it dimmed. "You guys , I'll go to the east , you guys go the other ways. I'll try to knock out and confuse the other rockets in the area and I'll catch up." I ran towards the pokemon center and struck two rockets in the back of the neck , knocking them out. "Dusk Shadow , confuse ray on the rockets you can reach." The ghost pokemon shot an invisible ray that sent the rockets crying out in surprise.

"Alright , let's go before this status wears off on me." I ran towards group and ordering Dusk Shadow to confuse rockets as we went by.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    OOC: I didn't forget about or delete my third character (Tiffany) or Phoebe's other Pokemon (the Houndoom)--I just... currently don't have time to do anything with them...
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The two of us are ready as well," Eve announced as she took hold of Samara's hand. After that happened, the two flew off into Cherrygrove City. Of course, they didn't exactly fly into the city--they just flew above it, wary of any incoming Team Rocket attacks.

"Hey, at least we don't have to worry about that old PHT gas," Eve said to the Banette she was holding hands with. "I guess once you're a hybrid or a Pokemon you're unaffected by it."
    <"An interesting contrast to the fact that your first shot of PHT killed you,"> Samara commented.
    Eve rolled her eyes. "Thank goodness I believe in the afterlife."
    <"Only a fool would not believe in that.">
    "Coming from someone who is in the afterlife."
    Both Eve and Samara laughed.

A while later, an explosion sounded underneath Eve and Samara. As they looked down, they saw a Raticate flying at them from a cloud of smoke, as if it had been shot out of a cannon. At this, Eve and Samara looked at each other and snickered. They did nothing else in response to the attack, for they didn't need to. The Raticate tried to bite them--ooh, deadly Hyper Fang--but Raticate looked like it was chomping on a wisp of air, and fell back down in confusion.

A while later, an Erureido appeared and a Rocket was standing behind it.
    "Use Psycho Boost!" the Rocket commanded.
    Psycho Boost? Eve thought. I thought only Deoxys could learn that attack... how did that Eru...
    Eve pushed this thought out of her mind as the Erureido actually did fire a ball of psychic energy that looked very similar to the fabled Psycho Boost attack. In response, Eve fired a Magical Leaf at the Erureido.
    <"Uhh... Eve?"> Samara muttered. <"Don't you think Magical Leaf is a little...">
    The first few colourful leaves that were fired cut right through the psychic energy orb. A few glowing red ones collided with it, causing it to halt and shatter into vanishing dust. The rest of the leaves, all purple or gold, struck the unsuspecting Erureido.
    <"...weak?"> Samara finished.
    "That's why it's called Magical Leaf," Eve said to Samara with a wink, sounding as if she was overly careful about how she pronounced each word. "It's about the technique. Intent is more important than content."
    <"Umm, use Dark Pulse next time..."> Samara said without expecting a response. She just tossed a Shadow Ball at the Erureido, causing it to faint.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Phoebe was standing with Kyra, CK, and Yoshi, and she had just watched Eve and Samara disappear behind the trees.
    Might as well let out my new Caterpie... Phoebe decided. She gave the newly filled Pokeball a casual toss over her shoulder, causing her new Caterpie to land on her back.
    <"Hello!"> the Caterpie said innocently.
    "Hello... Glia," Phoebe said nervously, picking out a nickname almost off the top of her head. After saying the name, Glia cheered, though not very loudly with her little Caterpie voice.
    <"Oh, hello, umm, whoever you other three people are,"> Glia said as she looked towards the rest of the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Yes, believe it or not, Magical Leaf is one of Muumaaji's level-up moves...

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Mike, Cain and the rest made their way towards Cherry Grove. Cain's instincts were slowly changing because of the PHT gas. So for some strange reason Cain kept trying to fly again and again. But he knew that would show their position.

They started to walk in and Cain heared pokemon sounds and moves he had never before thought exsisted. Like dark pulse. "Okay Mike how are we going to do this?"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    "Okay Mike how are we going to do this?" said the skarmory hybrid.

Mike looked at him and said, "Well no idea. I just guess we keep going until we find a Rocket. Still if there are any that are undercover we will spot them. Just keep an eye out for anybody that looks like they might be following us." He then looked at Heracross and said, "See if you can sniff out out north for flowers."

Heracross nodded and began to sniff towards north.

Amanda looked at the little caterpie and asked Phoebe, "Is that yours? It looks cute." She then spoke to the pokemon, "My name is Amanda." The machop hybrid shot out its hand to shake.

Mike was walking next to Cain and turned another corner. When he did that he notice that there was a girl with a pink purse behind them. She wore a white hat on her head. Mike then said, "Watch it Cain. There is somebody behind us. Don't do anything rash. It could be a regular person." He was eyeing the purse. IT could be just a pesron going shoping. HE could hear the buzzing of a market place not to far from where they were.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    AJ had packed up his bags making sure to put plenty of things over the guns he had in the bag and then picked up the medium sized duffle. AJ started off towards Mike and his freinds, making sure to keep himself seen and not heard, not to disturb the group as he listened to they're conversation making sure to completly remember every bit of it. AJ saw the woman they had spotted and somewhat smiled at the sight, she's kinda pretty AJ heard himself think, No! Stop thinking that! it will only slow you down, thats what people do... just slow you down. AJ thought correcting his small sin of his principles.

Claire had followed along right next to AJ but it seemed like her miniscule brother was ignoring her, she huffed and tilted her head up as she walked. Who cares what he thinks of anyone anyway? She said to herself as she kept up the pace with the group, the woman behind them had caught AJ's eye but just as quick as it was caught it was released.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Wow I thought this was dead for sure. Time to revive this thing

IC:

They heared the buzzing of a market place and Cain started having fear. He could not think of what was next.

What if there are tonnes of rockets around the next corner?.

"Im going to check out the market place. There may be other hybrids so I hope I dont stand out"

Cain then started walking into the market place

Ninetales1

Years
    OOC: Time to keep things moving, and to clear up the whereabouts of my other characters.
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    --Outside the mysterious building at the edge of Cherrygrove City--

Phoebe's Houndoom was not as happy as her name suggested, but she eventually did find the strength and the courage to get up and walk around. She did feel a little dizzy, though, and her face was still stinging as if it was cut open. One time, to prevent herself from fainting, she stopped walking and turned her head to check out the building she was walking by. There was a sign on the side of the otherwise plain black building. Happy couldn't read, but she did recognise the familiar red R that was on the left of the sign. She growled at the sight of this, and just kept on walking.

Up ahead, Happy could finally see a bunch of buildings and such--it was Cherrygrove City! At this, she jumped with excitement and ran full-speed at the city. But she didn't make it halfway to the first building in sight before a car hit her from the side. Everything Happy saw went black, including her thoughts...

--In the forest--

Phoebe blushed with happiness--this was the first time someone other than Eve and Tiffany had tried to be friendly with her! But this past denial was probably largely composed of the fact that Phoebe was already a hybrid at the start of the mission, so most of the others were afraid of her. Yet Amanda was also a hybrid, so she had no reason to fear Phoebe. Nor did she think that Glia (Phoebe's new Caterpie) was creepy! An excellent start.
    "Hello," Phoebe replied warmly to Amanda as the two hybrids shook hands. Amanda's grip was much firmer than usual, but Phoebe just saw this as a Machop trait.
    "Anyways," Phoebe continued, "yes, now that I think about it, I guess Glia here really is a cutie! And to think, she'll be a Butterfree eventually... But yes... and I don't know if you met Happy yet--my Houndoom. Currently I'm a bit worried about her--she's been carried away by Casi and Bunch, from what I could tell..."
    Phoebe paused a little bit to think briefly about Happy, then continued talking to Amanda.
    "So are you a trainer too? ...Or did you just get bombarded with PHT and that's it? Oops... sorry if that question offended you. My two friends say I'm too curious sometimes..."

--Cherrygrove City--

After the easy battle with Team Rocket's Erureido, Eve and her Banette walked along one of the streets near the edge of the city. They were nearing a Pokemon Centre on their left. A few police cars were in the vicinity.
    <"From the looks of things, there must have been either an assault or PHT attack there,"> Samara figured, sounding muffled as usual through zipped lips.
    "I think they're just there to scout the area," Eve corrected. "I don't se any hybrids nor injured people or Pokemon."
    <"No, but that Houndoom over there looks pretty beat up.">
    Samara pointed to a Chansey, who was pushing a small bed with a Houndoom lying in it.
    <"But wait a minute... That Houndoom looks kind of like...">
    "Happy!" Eve finished. Then she grabbed Samara by the hand and leapt clear over the street, landing in front of the door of the Pokemon Centre, where the Chansey was about to enter.

Happy appeared to be unconscious, and there were deep scratches all over her face. Her nose was swollen as well.
    "What have we here?" Nurse Joy walked up to the Houndoom and gently touched her on the face.
    "Oh dear, a wild Houndoom," Joy continued. "She must have been attacked by Team Rocket or abandoned by someone."
    "Umm, excuse me," Eve interrupted, "but that Houndoom's not wild. She belongs to a friend of mine. She was in a battle with Team Rocket, but I didn't see exactly what happened to her. We were..."
    "Let's go over the details after we take her to the emergency room," Joy concluded.

Seconds later, Eve, Joy, Chansey, Samara, and Happy were in a small room with a bed and some medical equipment in it. Happy was lying on the bed, occasionally blinking but still unaware of her surroundings. Chansey and Eve were leaning over the edge of the bed, watching over her. Samara was standing idle in a corner, and Joy was fumbling through a drawer. Soon enough, Joy took out a wet cloth with some sort of creamy substance on it, and a brush. When she approached the bed, she started stroking Happy's body with the brush, and applying the cloth to her face. Happy whimpered but didn't show too many other signs of pain.
    "So... who are you?" Joy asked Eve, while still looking at Happy.
    "Oh, I'm Eve--and this is Samara." Eve gestured at the Banette standing in the corner.
    "...And you're wearing a Muumaaji costume?"
    "No, I'm actually a hybrid... yes, my two friends and I all got the PHT treatment."
    "Oh, I see. This PHT epidemic is growing quite serious--such that once I had a nightmare in which I was a Chansey hybrid. Anyways, what were you doing when this Houndoom was injured?"
    "Well, my friends and I were chasing after a couple of Rockets, and we had come up with a plan to go after them. However, Happy here was not with us--one of us couldn't catch up and had to stay behind. It was just me and Samara and my other friend. Anyways, in one stage of the plan, I was using Perish Song. I fainted pretty much immediately afterward, so I didn't see Happy at all."
    <"But,"> Samara finished, <"I did. While Eve was singing, I saw Eve's friend--a Murkrow hybrid--carrying Happy towards us. Happy didn't hear the song though. But before I saw what happened to her, I fainted too.">
    "So this Murkrow hybrid is Happy's trainer?" Joy asked.
    "No," Eve replied, "that's Tiffany, and she has no Pokemon. Happy belongs to my other friend, Phoebe. Tell you what. The two of us currently are on a mission to purge the city of any remaining Rockets. But if we see Phoebe, we'll tell her to come here. She'll be easy to recognize--she's a Ponyta hybrid."

With that, Eve and Samara left the Pokemon Centre to continue looking for Rockets.

--In the mysterious world of red--

Tiffany saw a figure move in the black "sun" in the sky, the only non-red thing in this mysterious place. The figure looked kind of like a person, walking past her as if the black thing was a window. Curious, Tiffany flew upward to take a look.

BONK. Tiffany collided with the "sun", which felt a lot like hitting a glass window.
    Well if this thing is made of glass...
    Tiffany backed away from the window a bit and charged at it again. The window did not shatter, but it turned red for a brief moment after the collision. Tiffany flew backwards and tried hitting the window a third time. The same effect. But as she started to back away from the window again, she saw the figure move closer to it, until she could make out a person's face staring through it.
    "What in the world do we have here?" It was a woman's voice--soft and echoing through the space. "You really want out, don't you?"
    After that, the image in the window blurred, as if the image of the woman's face was jerked sharply to the side and then was in constant movement.

Moments later, Tiffany was sucked into the window. For a while she felt like she was being fired through a thin red tube, quite like a cannon. When she got to the end of this tube, everything she saw went red, and it stayed this way for quite a while. But then, the redness slowly faded until a new image came into view--an image of the real, non-red world!

Now, Tiffany was sitting in a sort of cell, and standing outside it was the same woman whose face she had seen earlier. Except now she had more than a face. She was wearing a Team Rocket uniform, and was holding a Pokeball.
    No kidding... was I actually in that Pokeball?!? Tiffany realized.
    "Enjoy your stay," the woman said as she walked away into the darkness.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC:

I am awake!!! I am still alive!!! I am....lost....haha

THat would be my luck. THe weekend I decided to be gone is the same weekend everybody comes back then along with midterms....Ok. I back. Time to get back to work.

IC:

Amanda smiled and said, "It is ok. I don't mind answering those questions." Amanda thought about if for a little bit and said, "I do own a pokemon but I am not much of a trainer. YOu can say I travel with pokemon but no trainer. I was actually made a hybrid by accident."

MIke nodded to Cain and said, "Hurry back." He looked at the girl and knew that he better make his way to a crowd so that if she was a Rocket then the crowd my keep the person from doing anything. He saw AJ and motion to him and his sister to turn the corner with him.

Mike turn the corner into the market place and saw some people trying to buy suppiles that were coming to buy some suppiles. One of the things being bought were gas masks. THese little black things were becoming popular among people now since they can keep a person from being uneffected by the PHT gas.

The girl that was following Mike and AJ was walking closer to MIke now.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Finnaly the creator emerges and returnes to his roleplay

IC:

Cain realised that he was one of the only hybrids he could see. But he wasnt being watched. On the contrary Cain was being pushed back and forth because he was in a crowd. Cherry Grove's Marketplace was so packed it was hard to move. People were walking around buying gas masks. Cain was really glad he was already a hybrid and didnt need one since they had a very large price tag.

Cain walked back to Mike and party. He went up to Mike and said

"Well if rockets were in Cherrygrove it would be the perfect place to launch an attack. People are going crazy here."

Then Cain looked around and noticed that a girl started walking up to them. Cain wispered to Mike

"Who's she?"

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC:

Creator been busy and junk.....minterms and such....Lazy too. haha

IC:

MIke heard Cain and said, "Well these people have been attacked before so they are only afraid that it will happen again." Mike then saw Cain and said, "No idea. She been on my trail for the last few minutes. I think she could be a Rock-" Mike was unable to finish his sentance because the person he was talking about was getting closer to him and Cain.

THe girl walked passed MIke. As she walked passed Mike she smiled and waved at him. She had her hand in her hand bag and just walked to a fruit stand to by some food.

Mike then said, "We need to be careful. I be thinking we will be safe from Team ROcket because of the crowd but I could be wrong since ROcket really don't care who they hurt.

A person in dark clothing was walking in the forest. He had a huge black hat covering his eyes. The person made his way towards the place where Amanda and Phoebe were talking. He looked up at the two girls and said, "Which one of you is called, Amanda Bodi?"

Last edited:

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    OOC: I'm BACK! And ready for action!

I ran as I tried to catch up with the others. I was stopped by another Rocket , who this time was the size and height of me. "You're not going anywhere. If you want to go you'll have to beat me first!" He didn't bring out a pokeball but instead just got into a fighting pose. I then learned he was a hybrid as he started to transform into a red monkey-like pokemon with flames on its tail and head. When he was finished transforming he was a full Goukazaru." Ah , so you're a Goukazaru huh? Rare to see those here. Anyways , it's my turn now!" I could barely master it but I transformed into a Blaziken.

I looked at the Rocket who was still the same height as me.Even transformed. <Now , Fire Punch!> I said in pokespeak as I threw my fist at the monkey. My fist became engulfed in flames as it was blocked by the rocket's own Fire Punch. <Feel the rath of my overheat!> He started to glow as he shot a blast of fire at me. I countered with a hyper beam and grinned. <You're pretty strong. Let's see how long you can last!>

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    {Tired... I'm so tired right now,} I told Solice softly. {I don't remember a thing...} I lay down on all fours, relaxed my hind legs, and let my eyes flutter to the closed position. As I lay asleep on the grass, Solice slowly padded toward me and curled up at my left side, rubbing her head against me and purring softly.

~Begin dream sequence~

As I stood at the Pokémon Center in Violet City, something seemed unusual. I looked down at my hands and realized.... I was still... human? This can't be right, I thought to myself. I know Father attacked me and I'm a hybrid... or am I in a dream?

"Avi!" a female voice called to me. It was Kyra, dressed in a sky blue taffeta dress, with her golden high-heels. "There you are! Where have you been? I just made it away from my parents' house." She was smiling with a joy I'd never seen before.

Suddenly I remembered: I was eleven in this reverie. This was four years ago... "Kyr... you ran away from home???" I replied in shock.

"Yea!" she replied ecstatically. "Finally I'm away from that lifestyle... no more little rich girl for me."

"Kyr... this is serious. You shouldn't have run away... haven't you heard about the PHT threat?"

"Sure, who hasn't? No big; it's not like Mom or Dad will ever fall prey to it. They're too rich."

I stared Kyra down with a cold glare. "Kyr, get serious here. PHT can and will hit almost anyone. You know, I could get hit by it someday."

Kyra scoffed at me. "Please, Avi. YOU? That'll be the day." She ran off, humming a merry tune.

--Two days later--

*Brring! Brring!*

As I approached Azalea Town, my PokéNav rang. It was Dad.

"Hi, Father," I said calmly.

"Avi! Nice to hear that you answered the 'Nav this time..." he answered. "Listen, I need you to do me a favor. You know the James family? Um, the one with that girl Kyra? I need ya to come down to HQ and grab some PHT bombs. Then I need you to take them to those Jameses and take them down! Recent 'vine-talk tells me Kyr ran away, so it's not like she'll be there to suffer the hybrid state. Do this for me, and I'll promote ya, son."

"Father, I can't! She's my best friend! I won't hurt her or her family."

"Avi, I'm not asking if it's okay with you. I'm telling you to do it. Now."

"No! Usually I can handle this, but now you're going too far!"

"Fine, Avi. Whatever. You're fired."

"Fine. Don't ask me for anything ever again. You're now on my call-block list."

*Boop* went my 'Nav as I turned it off. Suddenly I heard the -whoosh- of airplanes above the town. "What the..." I said to myself as I raced into town. Then the -wheooh- of the dropping PHT bombs rang in my ears. As one hit the ground with a -thud shhhhh-, I felt my breath grow short, and my body began to change. I fainted instantly, and as I fell, I could hear panicked screams all around me. I didn't scream, but rather, I sighed softly and knew why: it was MY fault.

--Seven hours later--

I woke up with a urgent concern, and looked at my hands (now paws). I was a Quilava hybrid. Suddenly I remembered: Kyr. I can't let her see me like this. I whipped out my 'Nav and hit my speed dial for Kyr. -Boop. Boop. Click: an answer.-

"Hello?" she said at the other end of the line.

"Kyr? It's Avi. Listen, I'm sorry, but I don't think I can be with you anymore."

"Are you ending our friendship? Avi, why?"

"It's not you... it's..." I stared at myself. "Me."

"Oh, Avi, please! Where are you?"

"Azalea. But don't bother coming down to look for me. I won't be there anymore."

I ran off on all fours for speed, trying to beat Kyr's arrival. As I left the gates, I could see the mass suicide beginning to take place. I shook my head as tears trickled from my eyes.

~End dream sequence~

{Kyr... I couldn't let you know the truth...} I told Solice in my sleep.

{Avi... shh... it's okay... you were confused... her parents... sleep... need your rest...} she replied softly.

Ninetales1

Years
    --Team Rocket HQ--

It took quite a while for Tiffany to be aware of the reality of the situation she was in. Somehow she was placed inside a Pokeball, and released inside this cell in the Team Rocket headquarters. It was a strange process--in the few moments after Tiffany was released from the Pokeball, she felt quite glad to be free. ...But then she realized that she was only held captive in a new way. And now, she had a furious look on her face. Furious she was, for if there was anything she absolutely hated, it was being captured and/or used by other people. It made her feel like she was some inferior pest, a feeling that her normally menacing personality would not tolerate by any means.

Yet though this fire raged inside her heart, her body remained still. She didn't jump up and bang herself against the bars enclosing the cell--rather she just remained there, trembling with fury.

This continued till Tiffany felt like she would explode. So in order to release some of her anger, she fired a Blade Test attack at the cell wall. The wall shook, but did not budge. Instead it formed little electric sparks around it.
    Good thing I didn't charge into the bars like I normally would, Tiffany thought, relieved from the attack. Then she reached behind her as if to scratch herself on the back. But instead, she pulled something out of her little backpack: a Pokenav.

--Cherrygrove City--

"Let's do a double Shadow Ball!" Eve suggested to Samara. The two of them were currently in a battle with a pair of Blaziken owned by Team Rocket.

"Blaze!" The Blaziken jumped up to dodge the two Shadow Balls.
    "Double Psychic," Eve whispered to Samara. Then the two of them both used Psychic to halt the Shadow Balls they had fired and tossed them up to hit the Blaziken. After the two chicken Pokemon fainted, the two ghosts gave each other a high-five.

Eve and Samara smiled as the two Rockets ran away, returning the Blaziken to their Pokeballs.
    "Well, Samara, wasn't that..."
    Eve was interrupted by a familiar beeping coming from her backpack. So then she reached inside the backpack and found the beeping source: her Pokenav was ringing.
    Oh, it's from Tiffany! Eve saw as she looked at the Pokenav screen. Then she held the Pokenav to her ear.
    "Tiffany, where are you?"
    -"...You wouldn't believe it. I'm kinda embarrassed to say this, but... I'm, uh, trapped. By Team Rocket. Yeah, currently I'm sitting in a cell, blah blah blah..."
    "Oh really, so you were captured?"
    -"Literally. Pokeball."
    "Huh. I didn't know hybrids could be kept in Pokeballs. You learn something new every day."
    -"Is Phoebe with you? What about Happy?"
    "Phoebe is in the forest with most of the group. The rest are out battling the Rockets in Cherrygrove City, including me. Samara and I just had a row with a couple of their Blaziken. And Happy... well, she was injured somehow in our struggle with Casi and Bunch, so she's recovering in the Pokemon Centre now."
    -"Lucky... I'm in DEEP trouble now. And how'd you recover so fast from the effects of that Perish Song?"
    "Uh, overnight... And believe me, Samara and I are dying for souls to steal. Those Blaziken got away thanks to this call."
    -"Haha, dying, that's good. And I didn't mean to interrupt you, Dark Friend."
    "Oh, surely you know by now that the two of us battle more fiercely when we're hungry."
    -"So is the case with any sort of hunter. Anyways, I better hang up before those Team Rocket ****s overhear me. Dark Friends forever."
    "Dark friends forever."
    And with that, Eve hung up. She started to put the Pokenav back into her backpack, but the call reminded her of something else...

--In the forest--

Phoebe was intimidated by the man in black, and she showed it by grasping Amanda's hand tightly. She looked even more intimidated when the man asked which one of them was Amanda. Upon hearing this she got a tense look on her face and bit her lower lip while trying to figure out what to do. She had an instinct to look at Amanda, but she didn't dare. For a small, courageous part of her then activated and spoke up.
    "Umm... that would be..."

RRRRRING!
    "Oh..." Phoebe then gestured for the man to wait a moment, and took out the Pokenav that was ringing in her backpack.
    Hey, it's Eve! Phoebe realized when she saw the screen. Then she held the Pokenav up to her ear as usual.
    -"Phoebe? Are you there?"
    "Um, look, this really isn't a good time... I got this... man... that has approached..."
    Phoebe covered her mouth and whispered into the Pokenav.
    "...me and Amanda."
    -"Is he from Team Rocket?"
    "Oh, I'm betting eighty-five percent he is. Wait, ninety. Oh, and the reason I'm whispering? Whoever he is, he just asked us which one of us is Amanda."
    -"Ohh, Amanda, the timid little Machop hybrid."
    At that point, Eve was whispering as well.
    -"You know, if I were you, I would just lie to him and say that I'm Amanda. You know, take the blow, and take him out--that sort of thing?"
    "Oh my gosh, I was about to tell him that very thing! I read your mind! I... didn't even know what I was saying though... I'm afraid. I really am."
    "Nyoooh..." said a voice behind Phoebe.
    -"...Who's that?"
    "Oh, this is Glia, a... Caterpie I just caught. I'll explain everything later! Umm, bye!"
    Phoebe hung up and quickly put away the Pokenav. Then she took a deep breath and turned to face the mysterious man again. Her heart was racing and her voice was trembling as she spoke.

"A-a-as I was saying..." Phoebe repeated to the man, "I... I'm... Am-Amanda. I..."
    Even with Eve's supporting words, Phoebe couldn't believe what she was saying. She looked down out of fear and embarrassment, and didn't dare look at the man nor the actual Amanda.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: I apologise for Phoebe's over-reaction, but... Phoebe is that way sometimes... I really am out of my mind today. Do me a favour and, if the man was a good guy instead, have Phoebe say she's actually not Amanda...

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    The person in black looked at the ponyta hybrid and shook his head. He then looked at Amanda and said, "Look like I am going have to do this by force if you are not going to come willing." At once he pulled a small net-gun that had a small red R on the side from his massive black coat and pointed it at both Amanda and Phoebe. With a a click a net shot out and was going to capture the two.

At once Amanda raised a glowed hand and shouted, "Karte Chop!" She then dropped her hand and entangled the net around her hand. She then looked at Phoebe and said, "Let make a run for it." She grabbed her by the hand and began to run.

MIke made his way around the shoping center and wonder if it was safe to call the others to make their way around the city. He looked at Heracross and saw that the bug was wondering the samething. He had lost sight of the girl that was following him.

Mike then looked up until he saw a female figure smiling. Mike couldn't tell where she was looking at because of her large hat that covered her face. He wasn't sure if it was the same person from before or not but could tell that she was no good. At once she pulled out a small device from her hand and a boom was heard.

From the far end of the market place a pink gas was seen making it's way down a tall building like a water fall whiled spreading down. Mike looked for the person that he saw and notice she was running out of the market place. Mike looked at Heracross and said, "Lets follow her!" It was going to be hard since there was a panic of people and the person had a head start already but Mike still tried to chase after her.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    CK, Yoshi stood by and watched from a distance as a suspicious looking man approached Amanda and Phoebe. Yoshi clenched his fists and took a single step forward, when CK grabbed his arm and yanked him backwards, grabbing his attention. When he turned to look at his sister he saw her shaking her head, with an expression of fear on her face. She didn't want him to get too involved.

When they both looked back over, they noticed that Phoebe and Amanda had started running with the man following them, which started a chain reaction. Yoshi was normally self-disciplined and did what he was told, but when things got intense he just did the first thing that came to his head, and in this case it was running after the man. As he ran he pulled a PokeBall from his belt and carried it in his hand so that it was right there when he needed it.

CK also began running after her brother in an attempt to pull him back into line. She knew that things were getting out of hand and decided now was not the time to act all shy, but to try and do something to fix it up. As she ran, Jamie and Balos followed. But then Balos stopped, looked towards Cherrygrove City and started running in that direction. Jamie also stopped, turned to see Balos running off and then barked at CK, who also stopped. CK looked back and forth between her brother and her Pokemon, tossing up between who she should persue. Eventually she turned to Jamie and chased after Balos, into the town.

Balos bowled people over as he ran towards the place that his instincts were leading him. He didn't know why, but he could no longer control his feelings and thoughts. All he knew was that for some reason he had to keep running. He was, however, unaware of his frantic trainer and fellow Pokemon, weaving through the panic-stricken crowds, trying to catch up to him. Finally Balos stopped at the edge of an alleyway to see a pink gas floating up and out of the alley.

CK ran up to him and grabbed him with huge force, pulling him to face her, and angrily shouted 'WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!?!' But then she noticed what Balos was loooking at, and now Jamie was also staring at it. The pink gas had drifted over to them, and began to fill CK's lungs. Balos wriggled free from her grip and stepped back next to Jamie to view this scene.

CK collapsed onto her hands and knees as she began coughing and spluttering from the gas. She could feel her spine beginning to extend right out of her body, she could feel her hair suddenly become somewhat thinner and ran between her ears, which grew past her forehead. For a brief moment her vision blurred, but soon returned to normal. In fact, it was better than normal.

The feelings of pain and choking subsided, and CK finally managed to get back to her feet. She looked at her hands, and noticed that her nails seemed a little bit longer, and were more like an animal's claws than anything. She turned to her Pokemon, who looked at her with expressions of shock. They seemed to be petrified. They quickly returned to their PokeBalls out of fear, leaving CK in the alley on her own. The confused girl turned the corner and looked at her reflection in the window of a shop.

What she saw made her scream louder than she ever had before...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back