• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal Flute

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    The man in black chase after Amanda. The machop hybrid was using her strenght to carry Phoebe. Panic ran though her whole body as the person chase after them. She could see one of their fellow travelers behind them. The person in black knew this too and pulled out a radio from his hand. He then said, "Need assistance. Persuited is heading towards southwest."

Amanda countinue on carrying Phoebe but soon she stopped when a trio of men in black jump suits appeared before. Each one wearing a wristband that had an red R on it. At once the trio release their pokemon. A plusle, minun and a dusclops. At once the dusclops began to dance around performing a Rain Dance. The clouds began to become darker and drops of water began to fall.

Mike countinued to chase after the lady but it was hard with so many people trying to escape the PHT gas that was coming closer and closer to the market place. Screams could be heard either from people in fear or because some weren't able to escape the horrible pink gas. Mike tried not to look back because he knew that would only slow him down but he knew that the gas was coming closer. Mike knew that if he can fun fast enough and wait a certain about of time the PHT gas would just become harmless but that he did not know.

The girl that Mike was chasing after stopped and Mike could see a smile on her face. Mike then looked at Heracross who was flying a little ahead of Mike trying to push people out of the way safely and said, "Let me get on! We need to get some more speed." He knew that his Heracross was strong and could still maintain the speed he was at.

Heracross nodded and allowed Mike to jump on. When Mike did that he heard a scream of a small girl.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    CK jumped backwards as she faced one of her greatest fears in her own reflection. She now had crimson red eyes, a pair of dog-like ears, a mane that ran from her forehead down the back of her neck, sharp claws in place of fingernails and, most frightening of all, nine tails sticking out of the back of her pants. All of these features were ones which belonged to the infamous Ninetales.

CK stumbled backwards a little, then she just turned and ran. She started off running with the crowd, but once they realized what she was they screamed and scattered, leaving her wide open. CK didn't notice, but as she scrambled around aimlessly she was being watched the whole time. A man with an armband with a red R on it carefully aimed his net gun at where he predicted the confused girl was going next. He pulled the trigger and let the net fly towards an open space as the rope kept it connected to the gun.

CK noticed the entrance to the forest, and gratefully started running in that direction. Just when she was not far from the safety of the trees she felt wire suddenly wrap around her and pull her backwards. She tugged and pulled at the net around her, but couldn't resist the tug of the wire as it retracted towards the gun. The rocket smirked as the hybrid drew closer to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoshi stopped just as Phoebe, Amanda and the man stopped. Right then three more rockets appeared and released a Minun, Plusle and Dusclops. The Dusclops started up a Rain Dance, Yoshi felt that a Helping Hand before a Thunder would be devastating. As the rain poured down he listened to the many screams of people attempting to escaped the PHT. But amongst all of the unfamiliar cries he could have sworn he heard one that he recognised so well.

As he reached for the PokeBalls at the back of his belt he looked towards the town and noticed a familiar looking body caught in a net, and cried 'Hey! That's my sister!' He stared at Amanda and Phoebe for a minute, then lowered his head in deep dismay and whispered 'I'm sorry girls,' before turning and running towards the city.

Yoshi could easily tell that it was CK being pulled towards the rocket, but he didn't notice the changes that had occurred to her.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Near the marketplace

Phoebe and Amanda were obviously stuck.
    "What do we do now?!?" Phoebe said softly to Amanda. However, she still sounded as if she was in a panic. "Ick, I hate the rain... I hated it before becoming a hybrid and I hate it even more now. I... oh, yeah. Right. Umm..."

"I see what you mean," Amanda agreed, though she sounded a little more calm than Phoebe. "I don't want to touch an Electric Pokemon in the rain, and I can't hit Dusclops with..."

Both of them had stopped short to realize a way out of this.

Just then, Plusle used Helping Hand on Minun, who fired a thunderbolt into the sky. But at the same time, Phoebe looked to the sky and glowed, a soft burst of heat radiating from her body. The rain stopped, and the dark clouds in the sky parted to reveal the blinding glare of the sun. Dusclops squinted because he happened to be looking at the sky at the time. And the Thunder attack that had hit the clouds crashed back down to the ground, but it missed both Amanda and Phoebe, and instead hit one of the Rockets.

"Dusss...clopppssss...usssssee...Shhhhaaaaaddowww...Baaaalllll..." the Rocket that got electrocuted announced.

The attack was headed for Amanda, but fortunately she jumped out of the way, and instead hit Dusclops with another Karate Chop.

Karate Chop? Phoebe asked herself. How is that possible--Dusclops is a Ghost-type! Unless... oh yeah, I recall Machop being able to learn Foresight.

Phoebe then used Fire Spin on the Plusle and Minun, though she didn't pay too much attention to her aim. What she didn't notice, though, was her little Caterpie, Glia, peeking out from behind a nearby tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: I would get to Eve and Tiffany, but I'm too tired to...

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    One of the Rockets saw the Caterpie and slowly made his way towards it. He was very quiet in not letting the Caterpie knowing that he was coming and before the little bug even knew what was going on he grabbed it by the tail and held it up. He at once held a knief to the neck of the green bug pokemon. He then said, "Give me the machop hybrid named Amanda and this little bugger wil be left alone."

Amanda stoped her beating on the ghost pokemon and saw the caterpie that was in danger. She stoped and soon the Dusclops used a Shadow Punch on her.

"What will it be? The pokemon or you?" said another Rocket. He soon appeared and reveal to be a Kadabra hybrid. He held his spoon tightly in his hand. He then raised it and use Psychic to crush the Fire Spin attack and place Pheobe in a bind. "Just to make it a bit more intresting."

Amanda looked at the caterpie then at Phoebe. She then bent her head down. She stopped attacking the dusclops and said, "I go." At once the kadabra hybrid loosen his grip on Phoebe and place it on Amanda. The attack was doing lots of harm to Amanda.

The other Rocket then threw the caterpie at Phoebe, "Not even worth the energy to kill anyways." The four Rockets then began to walk away.

(OOC: Sorry I didn't give Phoebe much of a chance. YOu can chase after if you want)

MIke was riding on Heracross to try to reach the female that he notice before the explosion. He knew that girl had something to do with the PHT gas being release here. Then a scream broke though the yells from the many people.

MIke looked back and saw a little girl no older then six being pushed and shoveled by the people SHe wore a pink dress and cried as she was being hurt by the panicing people. MIke then saw the gas creep even more. I knew that soon it would be gone but it may not be soon enough for the girl. He saw the the girl was trying to get up but her little body was already hurt from being pushed by so many people.

Mike then looked at Heracross and said, "Go back. A person needs our help."

Heracross looked back and saw the little girl. He then nodded and turned back to do as Mike said. The two flew closer and closer to the girl while he pink PHT gas was making it way. It was soon becoming clear but still the gas had some effect. Mike grabbed on to the little girl's hand and pulled her up to ride along him with his Heracross. With that extra weigh Heracross was being slowed down and Mike relize that they weren't going to be able to beat the gas. He then made a decision.

Mike at once said to Heracross, "What ever you do. Try to go back to the camp. Just keep going. This is an order." Heracross looked puzzled. Then all of a sudden Mike jumped off Heracross which then gave the bug pokemon a hunge jump in speed. His heracross looked back and stopped for a little bit bu Mike said, "Keep going! Now!" The heracross did as told and kept on flying.

Mike tried to chase after his Heracross to avoid the gas but a sudden gust of wind was making the spread of the gas faster. MIke then saw a fallen gas mask rolled for it. He grabbed it, place it on his face and was soon engulfed in the pink gas.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    Yoshi threw a PokeBall up into the air, releasing his Typhlosion. It looked down at the net and shook its head. Without any effort it spat a fire ball, which turned into the shape of a human, and swept through the net. But it didn't break. Typhlosion growled as Yoshi grabbed a hold of his sister, who was still trapped in the net. He nodded to Typhlosion, who nodded back and swiped at the net, separating it from the rest attached to the gun. The Rocket cocked his gun to fire another net, but Typhlosion's fire glowed before releasing a bright Solarbeam, completely destroying the net. It then fired another blast of fire at the Rocket, who narrowly avoided it and jumped off the rooftop, out of sight.

Yoshi lifted the net off CK and said 'That was close. Are you o...' but was cut short when he noticed the extra features she had. She was crying, from the pain and the horror that she had become a monster. She looked up at her brother, who was also on the virge of tears, before burying her face in her hands and crying harder. Yoshi took CK in his arms and rested his head on top of hers, and began to cry with her.

'I'm so sorry,' he whispered, 'I should have been there. I'm so sorry... How could I let this happen?'

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
    <You'll pay for what you have done!> I said as I let out a volley of fire punches , all landing in the face. The rocket backed up and gave a grin. He shot out a flamethrower and I narrowly avoided it. His attacks are faster than normal!Is he on steroids or somethin'!? I thought. I then rushed at him with a battle cry. <This is it!> I yelled. I balled up my fist and the Goukazaru hybrid then smirked again. <So it seems. You won't be able to stand after this last attack...> He said calmly and devilishly. He then rushed at me with matching speed. We then brought our feet up and yelled in unison.

<BLAZE KICK!>

Our feet caught on fire and shot up into the air. I looked as his attack was about to connect. This is it , I'm gonna lose! I thought. But then I heard a smack before it hit. I looked as my foot knocked him twenty feet away. I knew that I knocked him out , so I ran to the direction that Cain and the others went.

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    {Kyr... I...} I whispered in my slumber. As I sleep-spoke, I felt a paw whip across my face. I opened my eyes in terror, hunching my head slightly to my left. I saw a Houndoom's muzzle hovering right between my eyes, yet then saw a tinge of pink where a Houndoom is usually red-orange in fur. Something was oddly familar about this creature...

{Kyra!?} I exclaimed wildly from my mind. A blondish-colored hand flew over my mouth, and I shook my hind legs in fright. A grin lit the Houndoom's face as I almost seemed to feel myself growing taller. Then I realized that the creature was lifting me off the ground. Panic spread throughout my entire body as I seemed to be growing a second pair of legs, my lower body bending backwards like it were forming some sort of crude, centaur-ish stance. {Kyr, why?} I whispered.

"Oh, Avinarti," the Houndoom-hybrid cackled, in a somewhat distorted female voice, "I can't believe I didn't understand my parents sooner. You see, every hybrid has to give in to their inner ferality. You were right; it's awesome being a hybrid. Now I get to break up you..." She opened her mouth to use Bite on me, and my eyes grew narrow and my lower body wiggly...

{Nooooooooo!} I yelled as I shot onto my hind legs.

{Avi?} A familiar voice shot out. {What's wrong?} Solice trotted toward me unsteadily. {Oh, Avi, not another nightmare...}

{Great,} I replied crossing my arms. {You're like my mother, Sol.}

{Oh, come now, how bad could it have been?} she answered angrily.

{You really wanna know? Imagine your life-long best friend is suddenly a sinister pyrohound bent on wrecking your face, spewing about her parents being right and "breaking up me". Then imagine growing another pair of legs.}

{Breaking up you? Hmm... Avi, I think your affections for Kyra are screwing up your mind. As for the legs part, I dunno.} Solice shook her head softly. {I know you're suffering, but please. You've already been gassed once. I don't think you could be affected by it again.} She walked an oval around my body, sighing softly and sniffing the ground. {My, my, my... well, this must have been laying dormant in your system, Avi... try to walk towards me.}

I chuckled softly. {What is this, some kind of joke?} I took a step forward and my legs hobbled to keep me from falling. {Whatever; I'm still sleepy, I should be fine later.}

{Um... yea, see, that's what I thought... you appear to be some crude, centaur-ish Quilava...} Solice said softly. {Well, at least Miss Kyra's not a pyrohound out to kill you... it was probably an illusion brought on by the awakening of that DNA strain...}

Ninetales1

Years
    Near the Marketplace

"GLIA!!" Phoebe cried as she saw one of the Rockets pick up her Caterpie and hold a knife to it. Then the Rocket mentioned something about taking either Glia or Amanda with him. This statement forced Phoebe into a state of panic, and she knew she had to make a decision quickly. She immediately thought of Amanda and...

"TAKE MY CAT..." Phoebe yelled, only to be stopped mid-word by a Psychic attack from one of Rockets--who turned out to be a Kadabra hybrid.

This is so... painful... Phoebe thought to the best of her ability. I can't move... and I feel like I could go insane at any moment... ... I know what it's like to use Psychic attacks, but I've never been hit by one before...

When Phoebe was released from the attack, she saw the two Rockets carrying Amanda away. Amanda was under the influence of the same Psychic attack from before. Phoebe really felt worried at this stage--if the attack was painful enough for her, she couldn't imagine how it must be for a Machop hybrid, who is naturally weak against psychic attacks.

Another thing Phoebe saw was Glia lying on the ground next to her, trembling in fear. Phoebe immediately returned Glia to her Pokeball, and took out her Pokenav. Then she pressed a button on it that would call Eve. She chose a text-message option instead though, and swiftly typed in "HELP!!!" on the screen. When that was done, she galloped after the Rockets, blowing a Flamethrower at the Kadabra hybrid to distract him from attacking Amanda.

Cherrygrove City

Eve just stared at her Pokenav for the few moments after Phoebe had abruptly hung up. All she knew was that her friend was somewhere in the forest, in the presence of three strangers she was pretty sure were in Team Rocket, and trying to protect Amanda. That's all she knew--nothing of the severity of the situation, nor what happened afterward. Eve knew that Phoebe often overreacted to things, so the situation didn't seem too dangerous...

"Well, what should we do..." Eve asked Samara flatly.

<"I'm so hungry I could extract your soul and swallow it whole if I wanted to,"> Samara replied, her hand near the zipper on her mouth. <"Let's find some more Rockets.">

There was a small part of Eve that worried about Phoebe, but now the only thing she could do was agree with her Banette.
    "I'm so hungry I could extract your soul if I wanted to."

With that, Eve and Samara held hands as usual, and were off again. It wasn't too long before they spotted a Rocket engaging in a battle with a little boy. Standing next to them was another Rocket, who was holding what looked like a bazooka, ready to fire. In the battle, the Rocket was battling the boy's Pidgeotto by himself--he was a Yukimenoko hybrid. He looked rather silly in a white helmet and a kimono.

Eve had to laugh at the hybrid.
    A male Yukimenoko hybrid?!? I thought Yukimenoko could only be female! Next thing I'd like to see is a male Jynx hybrid!

Nevertheless, Eve and Samara both fired Shadow Balls at the Yukimenoko hybrid, stopping the Blizzard attack he was about to fire. This was effective, but it did cause the bazooka-wielding Rocket to speak up. She herself was a Hitmonchan hybrid (again, Eve snickered at the gender confusion). This Hitmonchan hybrid then spoke, keeping a firm grip on the trigger.

"You land another attack on my partner here and I'll shoot!"
    The bazooka was pointed straight at the boy.

"In your wildest dreams!"
    It took a little longer than usual for Eve to harness the required energy, but nevertheless she used a Psychic attack to fling the bazooka out of the Hitmonchan hybrid's hands, and instead into hers. Then she continued the attack on the hybrid herself, damaging her quite a bit because the attack was super-effective.

Samara, meanwhile, attacked the Yukimenoko hybrid with Will-O-Wisp. The hybrid tried to duck under the ring of flames that appeared around him, but Samara accomodated for this by lowering the flames. The hybrid tripped on his kimono and cried out from the way the flames burned him.

The boy watched the two new hybrids attack the two Rockets with both awe and relief, as did his Pidgeotto. But then they saw something else that Eve did: she fired the bazooka straight up into the air. Not surprisingly, a large pellet jolted up into the sky, then exploded into a cloud of pink gas. This PHT gas started to descend towards the ground and almost reached Eve after a few moments.

"Hey, does your Pidgeotto know Whirlwind?" Eve called to the boy.

"...Oh!" The boy snapped back to reality. Moments later, the Pidgeotto flew up and blew the gas away with a Whirlwind. The gas drifted over the trees and disappeared.

Seconds later, Eve and Samara landed back on the ground, each of them standing in front of a Rocket which they just defeated. Both of them were staring into the Rockets' eyes, and placing their hands on their shoulders as if to shake them. But instead they slowly raised their hands. Samara reached for the zipper at the side of her mouth. By that time, the hybrids had a visible black aura around them, and they began to feel like their energy was being drained, bit by bit. The Hitmonchan hybrid especially began to feel quite a bit of pain for a reason she didn't quite understand. Yet neither of the Rockets cried out--they remained mysteriously silent.

<"You're mine,"> Samara said sinisterly to the Yukimenoko hybrid. By that time, her mouth was open, revealing a swirling orb of dark energy. The aura around the Rocket grew stronger, as he began to feel progressively weaker. This same thing was happening to the Hitmonchan hybrid, but Eve didn't unzip her mouth--the orbs on her hips just glowed.

Both Eve and Samara reached out to touch their appropriate victims. The time had come--soon they would be completely revived with a new form of energy to carry about in this quest. Their hands were closer, closer... and...

BEEP! Eve's Pokenav started wailing like a little siren. Eve was furious at this interruption, and out of anger she fired a Dark Pulse at the Hitmonchan hybrid, knocking her out. Then she took out her Pokenav and saw a text message on the screen.

Oh, it's from Phoebe!

The message was simple: all it read was "HELP!!!". But it was enough for Eve to know that Phoebe was in some sort of grave danger at this point.

<"Oh, come on!!"> Samara stammered, seeming just as upset as Eve. <"That beeping completely ruined my concentration! What could POSSIBLY be so important that they HAD to interrupt us??">

"It's Phoebe--apparently she's in some sort of trouble. Maybe... Maybe the three strangers really were in Team Rocket, and they are about to capture her like Tiffany was!"

Then Eve started to fly towards the forest where Phoebe was, beckoning Samara to follow her.

<"Can't we just..."> Samara called after Eve, hesitant at first to leave. <"...Oh all right.">
    Samara then followed Eve to where Phoebe's call for help came from.

Back near the marketplace

The Flamethrower that Phoebe fired did manage to distract the Kadabra hybrid (Amanda dropped to the ground with a sigh of relief), but only to have him fire a Psybeam at Phoebe in retaliation. This didn't hit Phoebe as hard as the Psychic attack from before, but still it hit... or at least it tried to. For this time, Phoebe attempted to block the attack with the only psychic attack she knew: Hypnosis. She tried her best to focus on the Kadabra hybrid, and actually suceeded quite well. For whenever she was in some sort of trauma, often times the only thing she could think about was the trauma itself. But, this didn't mean that the Rocket was affected by the attack. Like a tug-o-war, the two attacks collided and shifted back and forth between the two users.

Another Rocket was about to have the Plusle and Minun attack Phoebe to distract her, only to be foiled by a Confuse Ray that struck both little mice. (How unfortunate it was that they were standing next to each other.) The third Rocket was about to do the same with Dusclops, only to find the Dusclops struck by a Shadow Ball. Where did these attacks come from?

The two other Rockets soon noticed the presence of a Banette and a Muumaaji hybrid floating there--apparently they had fired the attacks. So now the battle was an even match--three on three. (Or four on four, if you count Samara and the Kadabra hybrid.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Yes, Hypnosis is one of Ponyta's egg moves. (Or at least it was in G/S/C...)

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    I glared at Solice, passionate flames dancing in my eyes. {What!?} I yelled to her, in disbelief. {Why am I like this?}

Solice shook her head softly. {Oh, Avi,} she replied with care, {I have no idea. Granted, this... Quilava... taur... thing might not be so bad for you.}

{Not so bad?} I spat back fiercely. {How is this not bad? I've gone from hybrid to mess! Just look at me! You think Kyr was hesitant to trust me back in New Bark? That's cake compared to what I'm facing now... you realize I look worse than ever, right?}

{Aw, I don't think so,} Solice said lovingly. {In fact, I think you look cuter... and now you can give Miss Kyra rides to the places she needs to go. Hmm... now where to place the saddle...} she pondered with a grin.

{I WILL NOT WEAR A SADDLE!!} I yelled back, bearing my fangs and narrowing my eyes. Solice was sent tumbling twenty feet away from the force of my rant. {Oh, no, Sol!} I said, chasing after her, my four legs slip-sliding in the process. {I'm so sorry...}

Her ears twitched as she replied, {I know. Dang, you've got some power when I tick you off, huh?} She smiled softly and realized, {Wait a minute... that's IT!}

As I stared at her with a clueless expression, she nodded and explained, {I didn't think it was possible to do that kind of stuff with telepathic speech. But maybe we can use that to our advantage... that was unbelievable, considering you're not a Psychic type and I am.}

Her head hung as he realized the truth. {Yes, I believe Miss Kyra will have a hard time accepting this new appearance of yours... much less any of the others. I'm not even sure Amanda would know what's transpired with you.}

I nodded softly, and replied, in a whisper, "Wow, my mind feels so weak."

She nodded and answered, {Yep. Putting that kind of force into a mental scream takes a lot of your mind's energy away.}

She teleported the two of us near a marketplace, around ten feet west of a battle. Solice put a paw up, saying, {Avi. At least two of our own are here. I can sense it. Is that a Machop?} she asked, pointing to Amanda. {Wow, looks kinda even to me.}

"Amanda!" I yelled, running over to the Machop hybrid. As I reached her, I stopped and stared at the Ponyta hybrid, and muttered, "Phoebe?" as I took a strong look at the battle scenario.

Four-on-four, I thought to myself, as I motioned with my back-left paw for Solice to "get over here, now!" She scanned the area with her eyes, and nodded. {Heh, Avi... nice call. You're getting really good at this stuff.} She looked at Amanda, and said, {Hey, the two of us will make it six-on-four for y'all. No need to thank us, just keep your strength.}

I growled meanly, bearing my fangs and mumbling, "Rockets. Leave my friends alone, or I'll make it so that EVERY part of your BODIES are alone." I wasn't about to mess around.

One of the Rockets stared at me and laughed. "Hey, it looks like they've got an attack weasel! Come here, little weasel... I've got a nice muzzle for ya..."

That's it, Rockets, I told myself, Taste a Quilava's fury!!!

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC:

I know a lot about pokemon moves. You don't have to tell me that. Also I am pretty cool with attacks as long as you don't make the super powerful.

Also you do know that the english names for the 4th generation has been release. Try to use them please. It will help me learn them.

Now I can finally post now that I have found the time and sanity to do so.

IC:

Mike was engulfed in the pink gas but he had a gas mask on his face to protect him. He sighed and breathed little know that heracross had saved the small girl from becoming a hybrid while he was able to avoid turning into one. He breathed again but smelled something strange. He then relize a change within him. It body felt strange and his hair began to feel thicker. MIke looked at his hands and saw that his skin was becoming black and white fur was beginning to grow. Mike dropped his gas mask and let out a loud yell.

Mike then fell to the ground and began to feel the change from human to hybrid. his body began to have be cover in white fur and his nails became harder and black. A black horn began to grow on his forehead while his hair became just as white as the fun that was on his body and long. A long blade like tail began to cut though his jeans. On Mike's neck grew a curved black black that was as hard as steel but sharp as a sword.

Mike just laid there as an absol hybrid.

The Kadabra hybrid looked angry and tried to push the other attack back while maintaining the hold on Amanda. The spoon that the kadabra Rocket Hybrid was holding glowed bright blue and began to twist.

The other Rocket heard the voice of the quilava hybrid and knew that this was going to get tougher. He then pulled a radio and said, "We need back up. We need help to retrieve the machop hybrid."

He then returned his confuse Plusle and Minun to release an Onix. Following the release of the pokemon there was one other black clothed Rocket making their way with a moving shadow following it.

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    I snarled at the Rockets, hearing the call for back-up. As I braced myself for an attack, I grimaced at Amanda, who was being held hostage by a Kadabra. "Hold on, Amanda," I said with a half-smile. "Flambé-kaze!" I yelled, expelling a massive wall of fire from my mouth directly at the Kadabra, and spreading it through a 5-foot radius of my presence. As I sensed the heat being given off, I fell on the ground, my lower body laying flat with my paws under me.

I leaned forward slightly, feeling severe weakness after that burst of energy. I closed my eyes in fear, embracing the hope of the worst: that my attack had completely missed its target. "I don't believe it..." I said softly. "If I missed them, I'm a goner..."

((OOC: Flambé-kaze can be best described as a "Fire-type Explosion." Its power is less than that of Selfdestruct, but around that of Overheat. The difference is, instead of dropping Sp. Atk, it drops HP significantly, around 80-85% of its current value. It's a hybrid-only move, and, if done right, can hit a group of enemies in a good-sized area. Its target CANNOT avoid the attack, but moves like Detect, Protect, etc. WILL cut the damage by up to 60%. Its attribute is Fire, and it only has 1 Power Point. However, it's great for last-resort efforts and clearing an area of enemies. I hope that clears it up for you.

Etymology:
    Flambé: Cooking method using alcohol to create flames, lighting the food on fire.
    Kamikaze: The suicide bombing attack style used by the Japanese airplane pilots in World War II))

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    OOC: Sorry i havent been around. Spring Break was really busy for me

IC:

Cain was busy flying above Cherry Grove as he was doing for a while. Then he noticed the Rockets were attacking Mike. Immediatly he was englufed in gas he recognized only to well.

PHT gas.

Cain flew down to where Mike was. The gas had already separated. Mike lay there fully transformed. Avi had aptemted to protect Mike by using some strange flamebased move. But it left him very weak.

Cain landed hard and ran to Mike and Avi.

"Guys, this is bad. Avi your attack has probably alerted every Rocket in Cherry Grove by now. If we do not move now we will be overcome."

Cain noticed that Avi's attack did not finnish his opponent off. A kadabra hybrid came staggering.

"Okay Kadabra. You may have survived an attack like that but you wont suvive any longer. You barely have enough energy to keep your spoon straight."

Cain then placed himself in a ready like stance prepared to block a physical attack from the Kadabra.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    OOC:

Looks ok.

IC:

Amanda was let go from the kadabra hybrid's phychic hold and he began to stagger. He didn't look like he could keep on fighting from Avi's attack. The machop hybrid was unconcious and didn't seem like she was going to wake soon. The shadow's began to form around Amanda and soon a female gengar hybrid appeared with a gengar by her side. She shook her head and said, "So much uneeded fighting. All you needed was to come in. Grab the girl and go away." The gengar hybrid with long white hair that came out of her purple transpartent skin bend down and grabbed Amanda. She then began to transform into a shadow with Amanda. "No need to find the crystal pieces alone when we have somebody who can help out with this."

Mike finally woke up and saw what was going on. He had a new sense of hearing and seeing. He looked up and saw that his friends were in danger. They then told him that there was some sort of danger going on not too far from them. He got on all fours and began to run towards the area. When he got there he saw that there was a gengar hybrid, a gengar with Amanda in her hands. It seems like the rest of the Rockets there and his friends were already down. The blade on Mike's neck glowed white and MIke yelled "Slash!"

His attack missed the hybrid because she went transparent. She then said as if she was the wind, "Take care of others. Hypontisis." THe gengar smiled as it's owner began to disappear.

Ninetales1

Years
    Eve and Samara looked at the Gengar and the Gengar hybrid. Then they looked at each other.

<"Eve, don't you have an ability to see ghosts who turn invisible?"> Samara asked, sounding surprised at the Gengar hybrid's "futile" attempt to hide herself.

"I know!" Eve replied with a little laugh. "Mismagius + very spiritual person = Spirit Screen ability. And, speaking of which, Banette = Insomnia ability."

All it took was for Eve and Samara to nod to each other in order to understand what they needed to do.

When Gengar fired the Hypnosis attack, Samara jumped in front, as if to designate herself as the main target of the attack. Like a daredevil, she stared willingly into Gengar's eyes, its hypnotic waves surrounding her. However, Samara didn't become drowsy--in fact her eyes didn't even blink.

<"Boo,"> Samara said to Gengar. As she did, she used Astonish on it.

Meanwhile, Eve, as she said before, could make out a transparent image of the Gengar hybrid running away from the scene. Eve smiled and floated over to her, then grabbed her by the shoulders. Then, she saw that the Gengar hybrid was holding Amanda.

Hmm, Eve thought. If Amanda is invisible too, then that means that the Gengar hybrid has fused with her shadow. In a way, she has become one with her. Ohh, that leaves one last thing to do...

Still hanging on to the Gengar hybrid with her ghostly hands, Eve called out to Samara.

"Might be about time to give this lady the old black magic treatment!"

In times like this it really helped to speak in code.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OOC: Hehheh, Spirit Screen is a made-up ability I thought might be appropriate for a Mismagius hybrid...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back