• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal OOC

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
Years
  • I sense anger between Lise and Spoink...

WE SHALL FIGHT FOR KABUTEE'S LOVE! ♥♥♥

(And Flames, Kabutee doesn't need to return the love... necessarily. :3 )

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I sense anger between Lise and Spoink...

WE SHALL FIGHT FOR KABUTEE'S LOVE! ♥♥♥

(And Flames, Kabutee doesn't need to return the love... necessarily. :3 )
    I dont want any gayness in the RP. We might get in tons of trouble.

Besides, Kabutops is running renagaed. He would gut you without a second thought, then saver the moment.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • but he won't, cuz he loves us.

BTW, i want to send Talulah back to punt that little gray blob across the field. >:C RAWR. Wait til it comes down to it-- Lise may not have mind powers, but he'll kick your silly lil pig's butt!

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    but he won't, cuz he loves us.

BTW, i want to send Talulah back to punt that little gray blob across the field. >:C RAWR. Wait til it comes down to it-- Lise may not have mind powers, but he'll kick your silly lil pig's butt!
    Ah finaly someone understands the satisfaction I got from beating the friggen rat into an inch of his life :cer_evil:

1 v 3 pokemon battle to the death anyone?

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • ROFL

RAWR! i wrote up a whole post, then accidentally clicked an ad, and couldn't go back from there to what i'd done ;A;

Well, master is on their now, so perhaps i'll give him a chance to speak. >w>

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Yah! Spoink is being a bumhole for a reason - he wants everyone to hate him C:

And on the subject of it... were they not gay:
    https://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=3996685
    Rofl. That was funny. I still want a pokemon battle to the death! If I kills of Kabutops, you cant go after him (the not violently "rwaR, Vengence go after).

BTW, Kabutops is going to be alot more feral without Leon to keep him under controll. Irony at its best.

RM, please post in EXTERMANATION, I is waiting for you... -_-

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • Poor lil Lametto. Just like, "I aint' stupid. >:'C "

X75-- i posted on the RP. i really was stupid coming with you. i 4got that Sirius doesn't really like guys... or scientists... or talking... =__=;;

Kon-- it's working. Lise is officially starting to hate someone for the first time in his life. WTG ;A;

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Poor lil Lametto. Just like, "I aint' stupid. >:'C "

X75-- i posted on the RP. i really was stupid coming with you. i 4got that Sirius doesn't really like guys... or scientists... or talking... =__=;;

Kon-- it's working. Lise is officially starting to hate someone for the first time in his life. WTG ;A;
    You could fall off the bike if you want... Lol, thats the only way I can think of you getting out of it...

Kon~

Years
  • OK, everyone in this RP now has my permission to just beat the crap out of Spoink. He's out of even my control now - my characters tend to get like that, especially this one guy Fire, who rules my entire life beyond my control - and now Spoink must be officially the most hated RP character ever.

Even I hate him.

Please, hit him. Everyone, just... hit him.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • OK, everyone in this RP now has my permission to just beat the crap out of Spoink. He's out of even my control now - my characters tend to get like that, especially this one guy Fire, who rules my entire life beyond my control - and now Spoink must be officially the most hated RP character ever.

Even I hate him.

Please, hit him. Everyone, just... hit him.

I call the first punch :D

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Whip him! Whip him! Whip him til it hurts >:D

That didn't sound in the least bit sexual.

Kon, this is supposed to be PG-16

That comment is at least PG-17

(I'm not gonna lie, I laughed at that, so I'm not officially getting on to you :P)

Kon~

Years
  • OKay, this is getting a little R-rated. >.>

We need to drop the whipping thing. NOW.

And don't whip my pig, because that sounds even more suggestive. >.>

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
  • lulzlulzlulz.

Oh-- Master, you kinda ignored what I said. I worked a long time on that lil blurb, it'd at least like someone to acknowledge it (even Spoink in his rather sardonic way =__=)

Back