• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal OOC

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    Yea, I read that the other day when I was lazing and reading but not posting. >>

I haven't really known what to post on Crystal, since you and seal have been doing your thing. Is Kon back? Maybe I'll try and have our characters get some one-on-one time.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Yea, I read that the other day when I was lazing and reading but not posting. >>

I haven't really known what to post on Crystal, since you and seal have been doing your thing. Is Kon back? Maybe I'll try and have our characters get some one-on-one time.
    She left???? Ya shes here, posted just today, but remember the time change. I'm going to godmod Seal out, then we will be off. Unless Seal posts, then it will take longer. I should have stuff for you to do tomarrow.

RainbowMunchies

♪~PANTALOONS~♪
    Years
    Well I was reading the other day, when you were talking about how you guys would meet up. You said I was busy, and that Kon had disappeared. I saw she came back, but I wasn't sure if it was for good. :P

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Well I was reading the other day, when you were talking about how you guys would meet up. You said I was busy, and that Kon had disappeared. I saw she came back, but I wasn't sure if it was for good. :P
    Yes, she dissapered beacuse there was nothing to post, tomarow that will change.

Link, Cellist???

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Waitwut? I'm here! (why am i here? it's 4:37am >.> )

Just waiting for a chance to post. :3

And RM, TSG is the Speed Gamers. They're playing Zelda every evening this month for ACT Today. :3

(I say evening... It's 5-8:30pm for them, but 11pm-2:30am for me.)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Waitwut? I'm here! (why am i here? it's 4:37am >.> )

Just waiting for a chance to post. :3

And RM, TSG is the Speed Gamers. They're playing Zelda every evening this month for ACT Today. :3

(I say evening... It's 5-8:30pm for them, but 11pm-2:30am for me.)
    Why are you up so late? For this RP? ....

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Nah, it just got to the point where I thought, "The sun is up already... what's the point of going to sleep?!"
    The sun is up at 4 am??? WTF? You need sleep. I don't care sun or not, RM dosn't seem to be on. Take a long nap if you need too, just get some sleep. We will be on in... 12 hours, night!/morning.

Kon~

Years
    The sun is up at 4 am??? WTF? You need sleep. I don't care sun or not, RM dosn't seem to be on. Take a long nap if you need too, just get some sleep. We will be on in... 12 hours, night!/morning.

It's SUMMER. Of course the sun is up at 4! XP

And I ended up sleeping... from 5am to 5pm. Darn you, TSG!

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    It's SUMMER. Of course the sun is up at 4! XP

And I ended up sleeping... from 5am to 5pm. Darn you, TSG!
    I win! I made you sleep! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Time to change the saying, "You can yell at a Rper, but you can't make them go to sleep."

Ya, Seal is gone... Q.Q See you in two weeks bud.... *passes out*

Don't talk to RM (NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN) I'm going to start the mission soon. We need Link. And so the stalking starts *dissapers*

Kon~

Years
    Mission soon? Thank ARCEUS. Too long sitting in a cave, beating each other up, beating you up, beating Spoink up, arguing, arguing over who beat who up and them more beating up.

WE NEED SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO DO, DAMMIT!!!!

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Gah... I've checked everyday, and PC is just now telling me there are new posts. I've missed a little bit, but I caught up.

I dunno where cellist is (for once...)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Mission soon? Thank MEW. Too long sitting in a cave, beating each other up, beating you up, beating Spoink up, arguing, arguing over who beat who up and them more beating up.

WE NEED SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO DO, DAMMIT!!!!
    Constructive like, stealing, destruction of personal property, forced entery, and maybe even premeditated murder?

Link, unless Cellist has a reason for being gone for so long, I think I'm going to have to let him go,

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Frankly, I don't think he cares. He would only post if I made him...
    Go ahead and send him a PM and ask if he wants to stay in.
    I'll tell him to check PC.
    So basicly, you made him join? Ok, if he dosn't want to be here, and its just you he wont post offten, and blah blah blah, ect. Alright then, Cellist is out. And we don't even need to mod him out too!

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    So basicly, you made him join? Ok, if he dosn't want to be here, and its just you he wont post offten, and blah blah blah, ect. Alright then, Cellist is out. And we don't even need to mod him out too!

I didn't make him join, I sent him to the page. He thought it was interesting and decided to join. He couldn't remember to post so I would have to remind him.
    Though I don't think he would care if he was no longer a part of it.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I didn't make him join, I sent him to the page. He thought it was interesting and decided to join. He couldn't remember to post so I would have to remind him.
    Though I don't think he would care if he was no longer a part of it.
    Ahhhh. Well, maybe he can join the next Rp, and hopfuly post more often.

Everyone, I want you to start thinking of stuff for the AI Rp if your thinking of joining. I'll give you some stuff to think about:

You have been hiered to obtain a 'Smart' AI from a destroyed facility. Who hiered you is up to you, you can make up your own company, go freelance, work for a country, ect. Weapons should be made now-ah-days, or erlier.You can have some new guns, made up or not. Meele weps, guns, almost anything.

Ya, I think thats it. For the next Rp, theres less to plan, but almost the same amount of freedom. I like freedom, and wars (in Rp [this should explane some of my plots, and why I joined Strikit's Rps]).

Kon~

Years
    Ahhhh. Well, maybe he can join the next Rp, and hopfuly post more often.

Everyone, I want you to start thinking of stuff for the AI Rp if your thinking of joining. I'll give you some stuff to think about:

You have been hiered to obtain a 'Smart' AI from a destroyed facility. Who hiered you is up to you, you can make up your own company, go freelance, work for a country, ect. Weapons should be made now-ah-days, or erlier.You can have some new guns, made up or not. Meele weps, guns, almost anything.

Ya, I think thats it. For the next Rp, theres less to plan, but almost the same amount of freedom. I like freedom, and wars (in Rp [this should explane some of my plots, and why I joined Strikit's Rps]).

Oh, that sort of reminds me of something I wrote a couple of years ago... in which a theif enters a facility in search of an 'ultimate weapon' that was being stored there and instead found a strange, powerful little girl who couldn't speak a word of english. :D

And by way of weapons.... CAN I HAVE A BOW AND ARROWS?!?! :D:D:D

Back