• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Crystal OOC

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Hello,just went online to say hello and that I'm back from Greece. The first thing it did in England when I got back was rain and the first thing I drank was a cup of tea.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Hello,just went online to say hello and that I'm back from Greece. The first thing it did in England when I got back was rain and the first thing I drank was a cup of tea.
    WB.

Kon, you didn't miss anything. RM has, well, *poof*. Link hasn't posted beacuse of said poof. Me and him were just talking about the next Rp Im going to have to post since this one is going down the crapper Q.Q

Seal, you can come into the town looking for us, and do what ever you want. You also can, but dont have to, post about the "loyalty" mission you went on.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    I might post about it, except for the rather vital fact that I have absolutely no idea what it would be.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • OYAH, I posted a while back but it still shows Cellist as the last poster, unless he posted again straight afterwards. Go check up on it, maybe someone can bounce a post off of me? (If not, gah... RP dead appraches... T_______T)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    OYAH, I posted a while back but it still shows Cellist as the last poster, unless he posted again straight afterwards. Go check up on it, maybe someone can bounce a post off of me? (If not, gah... RP dead appraches... T_______T)
    I blame RM.

And why did you have peoples sourond me??? The fight was suppost to scare everyone off. If the mafia came into your town, and started shooting the cops, would you stay and watch???

Seal, post anything thats kind-of a challenge, and that proves your loyal to Wither. It should also only take you about an hour to finish. Fighting is optinal.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I think this RP got the defib jolt it needed.

Dude, I am losing my mind.
    There's some sort of cricket thing. I don't know where it's coming from but it's driving me crazy.
    Bzzzzzt -pause- Bzzzzzzzzzzt -pause- BZZZZZZZZZZT -pause-
    I can't find it. I've got the TV on, and my headphones in, but I still hear it. I need more noise.
    Then it just stops.
    Then it starts again ten minutes later.
    I need more noise.
    Oh yeah, I can't have more noise. It's 2:30 in the morning. More noise would wake everyone up...

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • And why did you have peoples sourond me??? The fight was suppost to scare everyone off. If the mafia came into your town, and started shooting the cops, would you stay and watch???

Yes.
    Who wouldn't want to catch a glimpse of a soldier fighting a motherflipping Kabutops?! With them watching you, they're NOT watching me, plus, when you want to finish it, you can just have Kabutops run off and Leon follow him still 'fighting' him. Two birds, one stone! :D:D

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Yay! I'm forcing RM to be more active :D We may be able to finish this Rp yet!

That would make me so happy! I dont think anyone has ever realy finished an Rp before XD I'd send each of you a cooki IRL.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    dude, I thought the whole point of fighting kabutops was to cause a distraction-- aka focus people on you and not us. :P
    Kind of. My idea was that the huge destructive pokemon would scare everyone into their homes, and clear the town up nicely for us.

You all posted while I was asleep.... good... job? XD

Seal, that was a short post, but eh, what ever.

Time for me to post, well, somthing....

And remeber people, we need clothes for our descises. (I cant spell Q.Q)

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Kind of. My idea was that the huge destructive pokemon would scare everyone into their homes, and clear the town up nicely for us.

You all posted while I was asleep.... good... job? XD

And remeber people, we need clothes for our descises. (I cant spell Q.Q)

Your idea had a bit of a delayed effect :P

At least the RP is still going.

I think that word is disguises. Am I correct?

Oh, and I'm holding you to that promise with the cookie.
    If I don't get a cookie, and we finish the RP.
    The consequences will NEVER be the same.
    I don't know what will happen... (but it won't be good =.=)

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I dont know how Im going to send cookies to England though... UPS is an American thing...

So, do you guys want homemade cookies, or store bought ones? I dont think Id make very good cookies.

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I dont know how Im going to send cookies to England though... UPS is an American thing...

So, do you guys want homemade cookies, or store bought ones? I dont think Id make very good cookies.

I want soft cookies.
    Chocolate chip soft cookies.
    That's what I want.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    I want soft cookies.
    Chocolate chip soft cookies.
    That's what I want.
    Well, who dosnt like CC cookies???

Why is everyone finding a taliors store? I will make fun of you guys now, and have large roaming Flaffy herds around the town. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That way you stay shomewhat sane, and I get a kick out of it, and a new inside joke is added to the arsenal.

So far we have, Seph's shiny armor, and the wild rabid Flaffies! Anyone got any other ideas.

Now we wait for Kon, the one not obsessed with clothes :)

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Dang, my 'Chaos' side is starting to become the Yami to Jen's Yugi... hypothetically. I prefer Bakura. What were we talking about again?

Is it bad that I know exactly what you were talking about?

We were talking about inside jokes.
    And cookies.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Woo... Another 9 hour drive with my 3 younger brothers, my older sisster, talkative ant, and mom... We'll, thats done.

Back to the Rps then. Should I start up the other one even though this one seems ok for now?

Back