• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Cybex Mewtwo and Seto_Girl pair club!~(Remade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Dark Quill I've done some investigations and I came with an answer to this hacker. While I was in my invisible mode, I found out that Angel and Hinoshi-Chan are one in a same, so those two are really........

Darling... me and Faith are sisters. Hinoshi-Chan, Faith, is at her nans right now. Do you want her phone number? I can let you ring her, and then me and hear we're two different people ;) Thats how "extreme" I'm getting because I'm not getting told I'm getting pretended to be my sister and vice versa.

I'm Destiny, was born July 17th 1988 at St Marys Hospital in Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom.

Faith was born 2nd January 1990 at St Marys Hospital in Portsmouth, England, UK.

Do you want to check our IP's or something? It might come as the same, but for the past 3 days, it shouldn't do as she's been at her nans and I've been home.

Faith has done something like this before on another webiste, I joined up to let the little brats know she is a liar, she is 100% well and safe when she faked an illness before, and yet they accused me of lying because of things Faith said.

So, if you still want to believe that me and Faith are the same people, go ahead. I can even do a "salute" with me holding a piece of paper saying "**** you MysticTrunks I'm Angelic on PokeComm.com" or something? But why should I when I know the truth.

Did you say me and and Hinoshi-Chan have been on at the same time? Yeah if we're the same people, we couldn't of been able to do that m'dear ;) infact, I hate Pokemon. Even though Jigglypuff is quite.... but! I'm more interested in my music, not a shitty little cartoon programme.

Anyways, point of this? Me and Faith are different people. Get over it m'dear ;) Your "friend" is a liar. :)

Angelic

Yeah but she is lying, those two are seto_girl, there I said it, wanna know why? Take a look at when Angelic joined, the day when seto left and changed her username. All of these are seto

I joined when our brother, who is 8 told me about this "Ken" guy and I got told to join by our mother to see if Faith is lying again. She used to also show boys on the internet her boobs too, so yes, we have a right to see what she was talking about. Then, I came on here found this "Ken" guy and asked him if he could add me to MSN so I can find out what Faith was lying about. I then went upstairs to see her and I asked her little questions about this site and she said "oh someone has been using my account it isnt me" but our brother had seen her on the site ;) Then she left!

Me and our mother are having words with her tonight about her lies. She won't be back on this website again or the internet again, we can be sure of that ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Alright...so I'll lock this then.

And Angelic/Hinoshi-chan(yeah, it's you, same IP, don't bother lying)...that's a warning against you for double posting. Swearing adds a second warning onto you, so I'd keep it down if I were you.

...and just to let you know, you can easily be on at the same time in more than one account. I'm doing it as we speak.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back