• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Hmm... The Wii is a console that requires lots of movement anyway though :S

/slow.

The xBox 360 is... not my type of console.

Feels like Microsoft did a shoddy job on it with limited improvements when compared to the PS3, or Wii

I dont know, Perhaps they did so well with it they could not improve it much? :)

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Hmm... The Wii is a console that requires lots of movement anyway though :S

/slow.

The xBox 360 is... not my type of console.

Feels like Microsoft did a shoddy job on it with limited improvements when compared to the PS3, or Wii
    The only thing I don't like about the XBox 360, is the controls, but everything else seems great.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    /lncnaoc9352083hrnvc7y82*^(@(&yb98dfy2184&(&^@#H2BV!!!

You have no reason to post here. Please stay on Topic here and read the rules here too.

Anyway, I have the Wii and I'm just happy with it. Even know I have the PS2 also but the PS3 is very expensive still... I'm not really planning to ever get a Xbox 360.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    You have no reason to post here. Please stay on Topic here and read the rules here too.

Anyway, I have the Wii and I'm just happy with it. Even know I have the PS2 also but the PS3 is very expensive still... I'm not really planning to ever get a Xbox 360.
    The XBox 360 is cheaper than the PS3, however, and after a little while of playing it and figuring out the controls, it would be a great gaming system to have.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    The XBox 360 is cheaper than the PS3, however, and after a little while of playing it and figuring out the controls, it would be a great gaming system to have.

If I were to pick I would pick PS3, but I'm in no hurry getting it, plus my brother owns one:D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Anyways, I've found out that PS3 games are very expensive, and cost almost double that of the XBox 360's prices.
    *blink* Where do you live? PS3 games are the exact same price as 360 games here.

My preference goes 360 > PS3 > Wii. :x

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    The wii. The only good thing about it is the hands on action which makes in fun and interesting. But the games for it... Are only like that. You can't play a good whole RPG or anything on it.

Cherrim

Years
    My problem with the Wii is that there are so few games that interest me. The ONLY game I've gotten decent playtime out of was Brawl. Everything else I own is just boring and everything available doesn't interest me. I can't wait for Tales of Symphonia 2 but aside from that, I have no reason to even keep it. :(
    I live in Australia, so prices may vary and be much different :P
    Yeah, that would do it. XD; Ouch

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    My problem with the Wii is that there are so few games that interest me. The ONLY game I've gotten decent playtime out of was Brawl. Everything else I own is just boring and everything available doesn't interest me. I can't wait for Tales of Symphonia 2 but aside from that, I have no reason to even keep it. :(
    I actually find the Dragon Ball Z: Tenkiachi range pretty fun too, but you're right.
    The XBox 360 has a much better range of games, and the same thing goes for the PS3.

Cherrim

Years
    I'd say Wii has more interesting games than PS3 if you're counting exclusives. Most games that are great for PS3 are the same on 360 or even better on 360. I'm still waiting to get MGS4 since i haven't finished 2 and 3 yet, but once I get that I'll haev the only exclusive PS3 game I even want. I'll probably get most other things on 360.

The only two games I have for PS3 that I'm interested in are Assassin's Creed and Enchanted Arms. I love the former, but I actually have it on 360 now too and it plays so much better on it. As for the latter, I haven't touched it yet but my brother says it's good, so... XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    No reason to keep a wii? What about the sight of your friends or family doing ridiculous movements when they only need to do slight move of the hand? =O

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'd say Wii has more interesting games than PS3 if you're counting exclusives. Most games that are great for PS3 are the same on 360 or even better on 360. I'm still waiting to get MGS4 since i haven't finished 2 and 3 yet, but once I get that I'll haev the only exclusive PS3 game I even want. I'll probably get most other things on 360.

The only two games I have for PS3 that I'm interested in are Assassin's Creed and Enchanted Arms. I love the former, but I actually have it on 360 now too and it plays so much better on it. As for the latter, I haven't touched it yet but my brother says it's good, so... XD
    That clarify my point, it's much better to buy the 360 than the PS3, because for one the games are cheaper, and the console (from where I live) is also much cheaper, and it also provides better quality for the games, than the PS3.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    No reason to keep a wii? What about the sight of your friends or family doing ridiculous movements when they only need to do slight move of the hand? =O

It only lasts for so long. My mum's figured it out, and I expect it won't be too much of a wait until my step dad figures it out, too.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    But those movements are done on purpose because it's always fun to exaggerate movements. xD
    Also my parents and uncles do the least movements because they already know how much effort to put into it. xS

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    That you don't need to waste energy jumping across the room, waving your arms. A simple flick of the wrist would suffice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back