• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • I don't call you any of those =P

Eh....something about people who aren't your IRL friends knowing your name over the internet is just weird to me. I think online relationships are much different than real ones. If people want to be called by their real name, that's totally fine, but I just find it a bit weird =/

Nobody asked 'chu >=[ heh.

Well then D_A will be the only one to know your identity...and Vance, but..he's no longer with us. *hides knife*

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • That wasn't even my choice...Alex just starts throwing my name around everywhere and I was like ">.<"

Hopefully it'll stay hidden away and people will forget...Even if I wanted people to know my real name, it should be my choice ^___^

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    My friends here on PC know my real name, but it's not something I keep from people until then.

I find it weird when people call me by my username on Xbox Live or Steam, If they're friendly I usually tell them my name straight away. ^^

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • My friends here on PC know my real name, but it's not something I keep from people until then.

I find it weird when people call me by my username on Xbox Live or Steam, If they're friendly I usually tell them my name straight away. ^^

That's what I usually end up doing on wifi related things. It feels odd when people say my username, though in places like the Battle Stadium here they always do.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • I'd just find it weird if I changed my username into something totally different. I know people would still know you and all, but it would be kind of weird, like you have a different identity, especially if people come to know you real well. Although people do do it everyday and it works out fine...meh. But that's why I only changed part of my name instead of the whole thing. =P

Years
  • I WIN!....oh, vait, you dun't live under ma bed. =[

My name is Ryan =] Teh end. Haha.

If BB can take the zomg-someone-knows-my-name-over-the-internet, then I'm good too.

I get fun nicknames like Ryebread, Ry-Ry, and RB for my initials. Ryan is such a standard 1990 name XD There was so many in my graduating class.

;~; I wish I lived under your bed!

I am surprised no one calls you Volt, Volt. ;3

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • :3 Mhm. t.A.T.u is my favorite band. Not because they are "lesbians". I like their music. And their message. ^-^

Oh, I didn't know that part. The only song specifically I know is that they were the ones who originally did the theme song on the show Charmed. I don't remember the band that re-did it either.

Years
  • I've never even heard of t.A.T.U. From what I've read, they're a lesbian pop band. I do like pop songs, so what do you think is their best song?

They aren't real lesbians. Just for publicity. In fact, one of the singers (black hair) has 2 kids. Their best song, would probably be Ya Soshla S Uma. They are a Russian pop band. And they do sing in English too. English equivalent to Ya Soshla S Uma would be All The Things She Said. So depending which language you want..yeah...Russian versions are always better.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • They aren't real lesbians. Just for publicity. In fact, one of the singers (black hair) has 2 kids. Their best song, would probably be Ya Soshla S Uma. They are a Russian pop band. And they do sing in English too. English equivalent to Ya Soshla S Uma would be All The Things She Said. So depending which language you want..yeah...Russian versions are always better.
    The best Tatu song for me must be Ne ver', Ne Bojsya (Don't trust, Don't fear), and "Not Gonna Get Us", and "All The Things She Said".

Well that were 3 songs, but they all pwn.

Years
  • The best Tatu song for me must be Ne ver', Ne Bojsya (Don't trust, Don't fear), and "Not Gonna Get Us", and "All The Things She Said".

Well that were 3 songs, but they all pwn.
    The song is called "Ne Ver Ne Boysia Ne Prosi" according to the back of their album. :3

I like Ya Soshla S Uma and Nas Ne ****niat better than the English versions.

Nas Ne ****nia = Not Gonna Get Us
    Ya Soshla S Uma = All The Things She Said
    I'll probably get to listening that on youtube now.
    woo!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back