• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    Thats the whole point Ctep! Come on peoples play along! I'll go first.

Elf: Will Ferrel-
    "First we can build gingerbread houses, then we can eat a whole role of cookie dough, then, we can snuggle."

One quote at a time. Humor me guys, comeon please play along.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Thats the whole point Ctep! Come on peoples play along! I'll go first.

Elf: Will Ferrel-
    "First we can build gingerbread houses, then we can eat a whole role of cookie dough, then, we can snuggle."

One quote at a time. Humor me guys, comeon please play along.
    You're already late. :P SOMEONE ELSE DID IT BEFORE YOU

Bill: You seem a lot better this week!
    Roseanne: IT'S THE DRUGS!

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    D: Fine then dont play along. lets talk about geography thats way more interesting. *rolls eyes*

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019

...Where did you hear this?

From a TV show. When they where formed long ago by the Lorentide [or a similar name, forgot] Ice Sheet, the weight of the ice dented the Earth's crust. Sinse then, the crust has been re-bounding ever since.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017

From a TV show. When they where formed long ago by the Lorentide [or a similar name, forgot] Ice Sheet, the weight of the ice dented the Earth's crust. Sinse then, the crust has been re-bounding ever since.
    Oh right, I remember hearing something about the ground doing that. I don't remember them saying the lakes were rising but it's implied..

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I didn't have time to make an ass of myself in the shower today because my stupid brother made me rush. T_T; So my legs are hairy. ;-;

...I slipped because too many suds were on the floor of the shower.

So you better be joking or I'll unleash put a can of whoop ass. >:O

XD
    Kidding, dearie. :D

...When the hell did I start calling people dearie?

Last edited:

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019

Oh right, I remember hearing something about the ground doing that. I don't remember them saying the lakes were rising but it's implied..

Mhhmm. There was alot of interesting stuff mentioned, like Huron Forest, Meteor smash ect.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    Off subject but-

I just looked at your fanclub Ctep, was going to post something witty and humilating but decided not to. Funny how thoughs members seem to like you so much, still wondering why.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Off subject but-

I just looked at your fanclub Ctep, was going to post something witty and humilating but decided not to. Funny how thoughs members seem to like you so much, still wondering why.

Oh crap, I was consitering posting about you too were doing so well guys were doing so well in the same chat together a while ago. >.>"

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I couldn't really tell, which is why I didn't give an exact reply to it. XD

The tornadoes here are sort of uncommon, and when they do occur, they just happen to be quite small.
    Hurray for Florida.
    Off subject but-

I am only mean to people who act like idiots, or close-minded people but both are basically the same.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back