• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    It's not like grammar matters that much on the internet anyways, unless you're communicating with people on an online community like this.

Which would be saying it does matter. Contradictions ftl.
    What did that have to do with my other post?

TOPIC: New Years Parties

EDIT: Angela, he said emoticon. THE SMILIE CRAP.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    Yes, he was criticizing my typing, yet he failed to spell emotion correctly. ;)

...lolwut? Nah dude, he meant "emoticon" which is exactly how he spelled it. You know, like those text-smiles that so many people seem to abuse on a daily basis? :D

^Kinda like I just did.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    It's not like grammar matters that much on the internet anyways, unless you're communicating with people on an online community like this.

Which would be saying it does matter. Contradictions ftl.
    I hate how it matters. ;;

Little mini Michii got ripped apart at her first forum for speaking her AIM speak and double posting. It took her two months to just make sentences that used correct grammar. XDDD;

EDIT: Man, guys. You post here so fricken fast. That's not cool. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back