• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Homeless people don't need to be eaten. They just need to eat.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Well I have tried other alternatives to my situation, but none of them seem to satisfy me as much as the meaty chew of biceps.

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I see someone stalking that's my friend. :> I'm really, really bored. T__T I'm at my church because my family has been cleaning and I'm done but my mom went somewhere to get something and now I'm totally bored out of my face waiting for her to get back. D:

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Well its still 2:44PM here so nothing has really started for me. But tonight I was invited to like 3 halloween parties and I'm going to try to make them all. :D I bought a little kids Spiderman costume that I'm gonna wear. XD; It ridiculous how tight it is. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back