• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    How does that relate... XD

I love getting memory on the computer, it makes me really... really happy. XD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay, I conclude that this think about thing and it occur thing is happening again. XD [/somehow relative... no? k. XD;]

IT ALWAYS OPENS THE OLD PAGES, WHICH IS WHY I DON'T USE THE INDEX AND USE LINKS IN MY BOOKMARKS TOOLBAR :3;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Um. Zero width space I believe. :3;
    Though I want it to get rid of all my usertitle space, but it doesn't, so whatever. XD

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    IT ALWAYS OPENS THE OLD PAGES, WHICH IS WHY I DON'T USE THE INDEX AND USE LINKS IN MY BOOKMARKS TOOLBAR :3;
    I just always use the link for finding my posts. xD
    But I only have to do so once a day since I have my Pokecommunity window, in which there is a Daily Chit-Chat tab and a visitor messaging tab. :3 And a smileys tab!

EDIT: Omg, awesome! Thanks for the new usertitle!

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    Okay, I conclude that this think about thing and it occur thing is happening again. XD [/somehow relative... no? k. XD;]

I think I'll do that.
    Smart little fella....
    :7

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    WILL, I MISSED YOU.

And no problem. XD;

LIKE SHATTERED GLASS.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    And no problem. XD;
    I'm so skillful at highlighting a zero-width space, but I'm still baffled as to how it could possibly exist in the first place. xD
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    EDIT: Okay, I totally lied about going to bed earlier, so I'm going to now. xD gudniteguiziwubyu

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    It exists because... it exists? idk, figured you would've known. XD

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    I'm so skillful at highlighting a zero-width space, but I'm still baffled as to how it could possibly exist in the first place. xD
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
    EDIT: Okay, I totally lied about going to bed earlier, so I'm going to now. xD gudniteguiziwubyu

Goodbye. :3

It exists because... it exists? idk, figured you would've known. XD

Empty user-titles?
    I rather keep mine visible.
    xD;

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I don't like being invisible because then when you VM people they often don't reply 'cause they think you're offline. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back