• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    It's proof that Twilight is slowly taking over the world, an event which was predicted by the Mayans centuries ago, and if their prediction is correct, Stephanie Meyer will rise up to power in the year 2012, shortly 4 after the final movie is released, which will probably be around fall or winter of the year.

OMG
    IT ALL MAKES SENSE! OMG I HAVE SOLVED THE MISTERY OF 2012!

ssj5goku5

Heard you like dem MUDKIPS!!!
    Years
    It's proof that Twilight is slowly taking over the world, an event which was predicted by the Mayans centuries ago, and if their prediction is correct, Stephanie Meyer will rise up to power in the year 2012, shortly 4 after the final movie is released, which will probably be around fall or winter of the year.

OMG
    IT ALL MAKES SENSE! OMG I HAVE SOLVED THE MISTERY OF 2012!

OMG!OMG!OMG! YOUR SO RIGHT IT ALL MAKES SENCE NOW!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022

I don't know, my calender started on Jan 1st 2009 and ends on December 31st 2009. I'm pretty sure the world is only 1 year old now :(
    lol

No, but seriously. I totally remember when the year 2000 came and the local news did a story about guys who were hiding in a cave because the 'rapture' was coming.

When the Bible was written they thought Jesus was gonna come back like within 100 years. It has now been over 2000. GIVE UP HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER.

Zet

Years

lol

No, but seriously. I totally remember when the year 2000 came and the local news did a story about guys who were hiding in a cave because the 'rapture' was coming.

When the Bible was written they thought Jesus was gonna come back like within 100 years. It has now been over 2000. GIVE UP HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER.

Y2K was serious business, and I was gonna insert a religious joke, but it may piss off quite a few super dooper religious people on the forum.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years

lol

Religious disscussions almost always end in drama, so... best we avoid it. Also, that quote is from Dante's Inferno, right?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I saw a video about that game and it looks pretty fun, tbh.

And nearly every discussion on this forum ends in drama. lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    DANTE'S. INFERNO. IS. A. PIECE. OF. LITERATURE. FIRST. AND. FOREMOST. Do not refer to it as a GAME unless you first note it's literary credentials :<

And lol, the internet is a ball of drama.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I say that's a true statement to what ''pokejungle'' just said. The internet is a ball of drama, what comes around goes around, hits you in the face. Anyways, it's a ball of drama because you don't know what the members in a forum like this would respond or react.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back