• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hmmmm... well, I just don't know what to say to that statement. Part of me feels like I should say I am stupid. The other part is just going to say, the way you disturb my statements saddens me. Still not quite sure what part of me is right though.

Soooo hyper tonight.
    Haha i'm just speaking out for us Irish xD
    We have so many stereotypes but people dont realize that They're a bit ott xD
    Like remember there's like 40 million American with Irish genes and Thousands of Irish with Spanish Heritage!! (& Genes)

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Haha i'm just speaking out for us Irish xD
    We have so many stereotypes but people dont realize that They're a bit ott xD
    Like remember there's like 40 million American with Irish genes and Thousands of Irish with Spanish Heritage!! (& Genes)

I completely understand. I get that. I think my great great grandmother came from Ireland in the late 19th century. I wonder how full Irish she was.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I completely understand. I get that. I think my great great grandmother came from Ireland in the late 19th century. I wonder how full Irish she was.
    Man its crazy how many people are some bit Irish!!
    Actually i think stats came out saying Irish people were one of the most commonly found gene or oldest gene or something amongst the human race! Chinese were up there.No suprise really xD
    I better check that out some time... It's past 3 am so that sometime wont be this time xD

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I also have to work an Irish accent for a play I am doing at university next year. I hope the small bit of Irish comes out.
    Haha thats another thing our accents are nothing like the ones in the movies xD
    I have to admit though we do have a strong accent. Well nnot city folk so much.
    I've been told my accent is purely nuetral

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I hate accents, tho the Texas one is adorable...

I don't have an accent tho, there are some accents on Iceland in places like Vestfjörðum, but the one I hate is in Akureyri... Learn to say K you bastards. xD

The Irish one is scary, and I sometimes don't understand Irish people when they have an hardcore accent.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I've been to Virginia once when I was going to do something in Washington D.C. and I stopped and someone said that to me once that it could be considered as North or South.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Virginia... I live in the only state that could be considered north or south, but I do have a good ole Virginian accent.
    I guess you could say there's the northan America in the north of Virginia and vice versa xD
    Whats it like there?
    I been to USA a few time but never down south. I'd love to see missisippi(I know i done something wrong there hmmm...)

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    Virginia is very strange in that it has mountains and beaches on opposite sides of the state. It is not mild climated at all. It is hot or cold, rarely do we just have mild. It is a nice state though. Couldn't imagine living elsewhere.

The further south you go the nicer the people, the sweeter the tea, and the hotter the temperatures.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Sounds a lot like Ireland without the accents xD
    Sounds pretty friendly though!!
    I wish i could say the same. Ireland is getting s bit too rough nowadays.. specially where i live. My city was voted 4th most dangerous in the world... =/ you really gotta be carefull sometimes!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Ouch... that's not good. You are safe in the south, but you need to lock your doors. The era of leaving your doors open is far gone
    Yeah its a real pity... The last generation really messed up the world when you think about it... While they've done good they've doomed the planet and made it a less of a joy to live on

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Sounds a lot like Ireland without the accents. xD
    Sounds pretty friendly though!
    I wish i could say the same. Ireland is getting a bit too rough nowadays... especially where I live. My city was voted 4th most dangerous in the world... =/ You really gotta be careful sometimes!
    You wouldn't happen to live in Belfast, would you?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I hate accents, tho the Texas one is adorable...

I don't have an accent tho, there are some accents on Iceland in places like Vestfjörðum, but the one I hate is in Akureyri... Learn to say K you bastards. xD

The Irish one is scary, and I sometimes don't understand Irish people when they have an hardcore accent.
    Angela, you have an accent.

No matter where you're from, you have an accent to other people even if you think you don't - you do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back