• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily-Chit Chat of 09'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I love how I'm not allowed to say why I got infracted last year. XDD

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    Oh wow thanks for the completely pointless post.

Who is one of your acting idols?

A local actor. He isn't very well know, I got to meet him though. And I expressed earlier that I said I would post when I got back from doing my performance so it wasn't pointless to all, just to you. =3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys, why laugh about neg rep? Learn from it..? o_o; That goes for post comments too.

Years
  • I remeber I got bad rep for something long ago, when I first started. Just becuase somebody didnt like my opinion on something :/

so, how do you guys like the newish theme. Pretty plain eh? XD
    ITS NOT LADY GAGA!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I miss PC before post comments/rep/visitor messages/coloured profiles... I basically miss PC before 2008. XD;

Years
  • Thanks Cookie :3
    HG/SS Mew = Epic Cuteness! =D

Unfortunatly, I did not get the pleasure to experience PC before Feb (obviously), but I love this place, so I know it would have been great!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Exactly, the people.

Certain people's actions probably would've been more acceptable back then just... everyone seemed not so mature.. or elitist back then, or at least it appeared that way. :[

And LG, yeah, I feel sorry for those who joined in 2009, PC used to be much better. XD;

Years
  • Well, I dont know how PC really cant get much better than this. PC is just really special, eh? I love it, so dont worry, dont feel sorry for me! ;3

EDIT: 1234th Post! HAH! X3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    i wish i would have joined in 2007 but i thought this place was lame, when actually this is my 2nd home now

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    PC's probably the only forum I visit now.. and when I see new members join... I just wonder how they can join now after missing so much in PC's history.

Though I missed like 3 years of PC's history, but whatevs, there were less members then. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back