• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Dec 26, 2004
    piro i dare you to be a girl for a month and by the way don't you people find the barneyy teletubie things just stupid they aren't even funny anymorebut i guess you just don't have the guts to make me a girl or to make me change my name, so please someone give me a better dare( perferably the girl thing)

o well what ever I guess i'll just do it anyway for fun

Last edited:

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Shu shu shu...I've got a dare that will shatter the power of girls....

I dare EVERYBODY to never use a girly girl dare again!!

And I dare whoever makes the rules to the dare thread to ban girly-girl dares, and make that a rule that can't be dared off!!

Beat that.XD

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    Terry said:
    piro i dare you to be a girl for a month and by the way don't you people find the barneyy teletubie things just stupid they aren't even funny anymorebut i guess you just don't have the guts to make me a girl or to make me change my name, so please someone give me a better dare( perferably the girl thing)

o well what ever I guess i'll just do it anyway for fun

yay! your a girl and im a guy :D now im happy because my best friend got a gender change like me :D lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024

Gee even nothing diffrent evenutally realized that this place is strange...I want a dare...i guess

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    *Smacks self on head*

Baka...Didn't you read my dare?? Girly dares are banned FOR GOOD!!

*Laughs quite not so evily.*

Of course, everybody who had a girly-girl dare before I did that dare still has to do their time....

*Laughs demonically*

XD

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Bob V said:
    *Smacks self on head*

Baka...Didn't you read my dare?? Girly dares are banned FOR GOOD!!

*Laughs quite not so evily.*

Of course, everybody who had a girly-girl dare before I did that dare still has to do their time....

*Laughs demonically*

XD
    I'm pretty sure that you are not allowed to mass dare people....

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    Jolteon already dared me. I guess a long time is longer than 2 months. I think it is almost forever, but no quite. I dunno. Anyway, blue, I dare you to be a girl and to take it as far as I did.Hehehe.
    o.o almost forever. lol I don't intend on letting my dare go past November let a lone forever.
    Wow you realy take your dare fare XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back