• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...

What EV trained Charizard should i add?

• EV Charizard Sp Atk and Atk

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • EV Charizard Atk and Spd

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • EV Charizard Sp Atk and Spd

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2012
    Hello!
    I have somewhat of a complicated request.
    I was wondering if I could temporarily borrow an Arceus for the thing at the Sinjoh Ruins???
    I can give you my prized level 100 Victrebell as collateral, then once I'm done, we retrade.
    This is very complicated and I'm asking a lot, but if you could do this, I would be so thankful (:.

Thank you,
    A1She&Him

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Hello!
    I have somewhat of a complicated request.
    I was wondering if I could temporarily borrow an Arceus for the thing at the Sinjoh Ruins???
    I can give you my prized level 100 Victrebell as collateral, then once I'm done, we retrade.
    This is very complicated and I'm asking a lot, but if you could do this, I would be so thankful (:.

Thank you,
    A1She&Him

mmm well i can borrow my arceus but please take care and return =)

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    is the shiny snuble still around? darkrai, jinrachi and celibi i also need if u have them that would be awsome

i'm only lacking of celebi, but Snubbull, Darkrai and Jirachi are ready, what can you offer for these 3 guys?

15ares

My jimmies remain unrustled.
    Years
    Japanese Mew lv 5 (Wi-Fi gift ID 11219)

Oh and can i offer a lvl 100 celebi, or ev'd dragonite for this?(dragonite is poorly ev'd, i just learned how to ev train when it already went thru a few battles)

Years
    sorry i really dont have a whole lot...i just started the wifi a bit ago so all mine are pretty much the regular pokemon u can find all over. I traded away my only event guy already, the pichu color pichu. sorrys. uxie lvl 50 and ditto lvl 42, ...hmmm probly not really a whole lot you need though sorrys

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back