• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Castle: all that your pokesoul need...

What EV trained Charizard should i add?

• EV Charizard Sp Atk and Atk

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • EV Charizard Atk and Spd

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • EV Charizard Sp Atk and Spd

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
Years
  • Fine by me
    i will be waiting in the wifi area

Thanks for the trades
    Very quick
    xD

haha XD yeah very quick, anyways thank you and hope you like these two guys =), btw if you have a shiny i can give you the shiny Farfetch'd =)

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • HI!!! Well, i just arrive from a campament with some friends in a lake in the ouskirts of my city so, hopefully, i'll be online most days =). So, it's OPEN!!! Fell free to look, see you around =)

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
  • Well if you can clone my 3 shinies....Deal! haha, i hate letting them go XD, oh and im interested in you aura mew and 10 anniv. Celebi, and your shinies are missing a few images.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • Well if you can clone my 3 shinies....Deal! haha, i hate letting them go XD, oh and im interested in you aura mew and 10 anniv. Celebi, and your shinies are missing a few images.

in my pc the images are fine =), this is the order of the shinies:
    flareon
    vulpix
    zubat
    bronzor
    gligar
    roselia
    ralts
    slowpoke
    skarmory
    snubbull
    farfetch'd
    shinx
    growlithe
    piplup

and yes you can have aura mew and 10ANIV Celebi, could you wait like 20 minutes?? i'm going out to buy the dinner (probably a double meat burguer XP)

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
  • Yes i can wait, >_< i have about 30003459q0234 orders im fullfilling so waiting is good BLAH~

Reflux

Reflux
    Years
  • yes =), let me recap, your three shinies for my aura mew and 10aniv celebi??? or you want to one shiny???

just the celebi and mew, :] but if you would be kind enough to send the clones and events to my second friend code, and trade three junk pokes to my first for the shinies

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back