• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Ghost Enthusiast Club

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    This club is for people who enjoy dark type pokemon, ghost type pokemon, paranormal activities, or just plain dark humor. If you are a member of the Ghost Enthusiast Club, change your membership to this club, but keep your sprite. As I said before, this club is not just for dark and ghost type pokemon, but for the discussion of real-life paranormal activities. Also, feel free to talk about dark things, like dark poetry, dark humor, etc. So, please join this club if you haven't already. To join, just put a picture of a ghost or dark type pokemon in your signature along with a message saying that your a member of the Dark Ghost Enthusiast Club. Well, I hope to get many new members because there are many types of ghost and dark type pokemon to put in signatures. The first couple of people to join this club will get a chance to have a big fancy title like vice president! Okay, now come on down and join this club, please. Remember, big fancy titles!

-Psychic Esteban :rambo:

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    The Lock Ness Monster could be a trapped plesiosaur all the way back from the dinosaur age. Maybe there's more than one plesiosaur in that lake and they have been reproducing for milions of years and maybe nessie's great^110,000 grandfather was in the age of the dinosaurs.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    FINALLY! SOMONE WHO KNOWS THE WORD CRYPTOZOOLOGY BESIDES ME! ive been learning about 23 various ology subjects and everyone ive been around never undertood me! but you know what is really interesing? the Mokle'membe

Psychic Esteban

Electric Lord
    Years
    Sorry eliana.......you lost me when you said mokle'membe.......is that french or something. Well anyway, this is also why you are co-president....because you know your cryptozoology. Now, one of your jobs is to help me round up new members. Try to get Chichimi to join as well. Just go around telling people you know are into cryptos to join this club.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Lol yay!

okay moklemembe was seen on africa. its appears to be a sauropod- a 4 legged dinosaur. if anyone eats it- they were known to die....creepy.... my riends dont beleive nessie or anything so im usually alone about this subject.... im glad you know about it!

Back