• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Labyrinth Gym

Do You Think This Gym Will Become Popluar

• Yes

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Date Flaffy's

StreetFighter Till The End
    Years
    The uber tier list from Serebii (which in my opinion is better than Smogon's list):

Mewtwo
    Mew
    Ho-oh
    Lugia
    Lati@s
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    Deoxys (All forms)
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Giratina
    Darkrai
    Arceus
    Manaphy
    Wobbuffet

Personally I'm against Garchomp being uber, but I guess that's the leader's decision -_-

If your gonna use garchomp please ask before you do

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    im resigning as psychic gym leader as i have just traded most of my psychics away

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    no dude i actually traded my gallade and alakazam for a evd skarmory and granbull and my starmie i gave away becos it was crud

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The uber tier list from Serebii (which in my opinion is better than Smogon's list):

Mewtwo
    Mew
    Ho-oh
    Lugia
    Lati@s
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    Deoxys (All forms)
    Dialga
    Palkia
    Giratina
    Darkrai
    Arceus
    Manaphy
    Wobbuffet

Personally I'm against Garchomp being uber, but I guess that's the leader's decision -_-

You're joking right? Please tell me you're joking.

Smogon's tier list is way better than Serebii's, who hardly knows anything about competitive battling.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Dark Knight

Gotham's Watchful Protector
    Years
    All right, no need to make fun of me just cause I posted my opinion. Do you have a problem with Serebii? Smogon isn't the ruler of the internet. People can choose what they want, not just follow the rest of the lemmings. Anyway, did GoldenBagon have a follower I can battle, or shall I wait untill you get someone else?

I Date Flaffy's

Years
    I dont really care its christmas time so this gym is gonna be closed untill Boxing Day Thanks

*Turns Key*

*Puts Sign UP*

~closed untill Dec 26th~

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Hi! Youre getting a lot of Battles! Well 4th Gen Matt has beat me to TIC TAC because im rarly active Anymore :(! Good luck im sure 4th gen matt is gonna come back like any day now!
    AIPOM! he says "Happy New Year!"

reddogs52

IV Breeder
    Years
    Hey I wouldnt mind being a gym leader/e 1-4 I could battle yall to prove myself if you'd like ;) just let me finish my iv breeding and i should be up to gear.

I Date Flaffy's

Years
    Thanks for all your support but since im done with pokemon im leaving so close please as im reviving this tread over a month thanks and bye

Back