• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Soul of Aura // + Small Shop

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I've been wanting to make a gallery for a while now, so here we go folks. Ordered from oldest to newest, left column being the oldest.

Credit for some C4ds and renders go to planetrender and all its fantastic artists :D

Spoiler:

Requests:

I'll take only one request at a time, and I reserve the right to reject any request if I don't like the render you've provided. I'd rather not work with pokemon renders. The more specific the request, the better. Requests may take up to a couple days, so be patient please. I'll also try icons if you'd like, just specify in your request. Also, please try to use your request for at least a week. Don't forget to credit me somewhere in your signature.

Form:

Render/stock:
    Size:
    Banner/avy (y/n):
    Text:
    Color:
    Anything else:

Enjoy, and get commenting/requesting! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Your works have always impressed me. I like the Tsubaki one best.

Render: Here
    Size: Whatever works
    Banner/avy (y/n): Yes
    Text: Shana
    Color: Black, Red
    Anything else: Nope

Thanks Aurafire.

Last edited:

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    I like your stuff, it looks pretty good but your style seems very repepitive. Okay, it looks good on 2 or 3 but not all of them. Try using tutorials from Deviantart.com :]
    Hope that helps.
    Oh and also try adding borders
    GL.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I like your stuff, it looks pretty good but your style seems very repepitive. Okay, it looks good on 2 or 3 but not all of them. Try using tutorials from Deviantart.com :]
    Hope that helps.
    Oh and also try adding borders
    GL.

Ok, I'll check some out. Thanks =P

@ Stats :

Let me know if you need it changed.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'll do Graceful's request first, and then see if I can do yours Charizard. =P

So yeah, no more requests, but comments please? :D

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    To tell the truth. I like the set that you are using right now. Very good. Still I think I just like any of your Soul Eater sets the best. Maybe there is some bias there but you do a good job in making the characters stand out in them.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    @ Graceful

Let me know if you need it changed.

Charizard, the image still isn't going to work, I apologize =(

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Bumping this gallery, yo...Updated with my new theme and my old theme. Requests/comments would be <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Wow your stuff is really awsome! Maay i make a request?
    Render:https://img2.gelbooru.com//images/414/bee84f2a60b1d47a3b2e9f078183fdda2935102c.jpg
    Size: 500x300
    Banner/avy (y/n): Banner + Avy if you could please =]
    Text: This might be a bit much but if you could make one with and one without? So the text would be "Abnegation"
    Color: keep with the render colours i guess
    Anything else: I know this might be hard but let me know if you could do something! Thank you!

Back