• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*~The dark_espeon/Saphira fan clubbethness! ^^ ~*~

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    I know. You don't have to worry about how you look, and a whole bunch of other things I'm too lazy to type out, because it would take forever.

Good news.... Ru's let go of that other girl!! ^o^ Somewhat... At least now he won't be all depressed and stuff.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    I ish here!! I had a long report to do, and I'm still not done. At leats the outline is finished...

Ugh, I had to read a million (or was it a billion..?) huge books on Rome. I love to read and all, but those took me forever 'cuz I couldn't get intrested in them.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Yeah, I like history, but I like art more. *draws thousands of pictures and hurts drawing and writing and petting Jakie hand* *goes to doctor*

Docter: I have some bad news.

Saphi: What?

Doctor: You're going to die in two weeks.

Saphi: Really?

Doctor: no.

*pets Jakie with other hand*

Back