• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the darkness has arrived!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Why do you bother? You're only making yourself look dumb and pathetic. Go get yourself a life, n00b.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2005
    Digital Phoenix said:
    Why do you bother? You're only making yourself look dumb and pathetic. Go get yourself a life, n00b.

get a life?!.......you have 2,000+ posts on the poke fourms!
    /lick

lets PvP fool!

mvtm

Years
    hi there BM welcome to the forums , yay , well post a lot and dont even think about spamming like these people over here that are banned XD Enjoy

As for Michael Jackson , I think your going to be banned soon, if you spam again.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    You know, TehPne, it's starting to get really old. Nobody finds it the least bit amusing when you spam, so why bother?

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    This is a thread for welcoming, not SPAMming. o.x

Anyways, BM, welcome to the boards, PLEASE don't SPAM [like the guys in your thread], and have fun ^^

Yeah, Micheal Jackson, you will get banned soon if you don't get on the right track. I really wouldn't be sorry if you did get banned. >>;

Trent

TrentTech Founder
    Years
    Stop the spamming micheal jackson, *reported*
    Hmmm...I smell a near-future ban...

Back