• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Datriot's Official Fake Card Thread

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I don't know much about placement but, I do know that fortree's gymleader is called winona and not winoa.

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Betta!

I like it, for the first time in most of your cards.

Very good indeed, but you can still improve in visualization and in writing/wording.

Glad you have followed my advices.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    QFred said:
    Betta!

I like it, for the first time in most of your cards.

Very good indeed, but you can still improve in visualization and in writing/wording.

Glad you have followed my advices.

Yeah, if it wasn't for you, I would have been doomed to making crappy cards!

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Oh, thanks! :embarrass

The idea of making a new set is very good, I think you should try and complete that goal.

But I tell ya, compleitng a set is really difficult, especially if it passes the 50 cards.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    I'm only gonna make this new set about 80 cards, if I have it anymore it's gonna take too long.

EDIT: Newest card
    The Datriot's Official Fake Card Thread

Please tell me what you think?

Last edited:

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    As I told you, the visual isn't the better and the wording is still bad.

Push the attack a slot below and will be fine. Now about the wording:
    - attck doesn't exist;
    - After the "Flip 5 coins" thingy should be a period (.) and begin the following sentence with a Capital letter, finished with a period (.) and so forward in and sentences;
    - Special Conditions are always Capitalized, same with Defending, Pok?mon, Energy(ies);
    - That pic isn't very suitable to that kind of card, maybe another, with it alone;
    - The Effect box is always 10 pixels from both borders (left and right) of the lighter box (the one wher the Pok?-Bodies/Powers and Attack show up).

I think that's all!

But it's good, I suppose!

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Why do you repeat the same mistake all the time

QFred said:
    - The Effect box is always 10 pixels from both borders (left and right) of the lighter box (the one wher the Pok?-Bodies/Powers and Attack show up).

I think that is the only mistake in Onix, apart of using an anim? in-battle pic, that is not even a big mistake, if you know what pic to use.

The pic of Celebi is from Pok?mon Colosseum.

Same mistake of Onix.

Another mistakes:
    - The attack is Solar Beam;
    - Celebi is Psychic/Grass, not reverse;
    - The Effect text is on the same size on every attacks;
    - The Effect text shouldn't have been shrunk 'cause it looks good at 14, too. Just bring the attack a Slot up.

I think that's all.

I prefered the Onix.

Onix: 9/10
    Celebi: 7/10

QFred

Behold...
    Years
    Sorry datriot, here comes the cruelty!!

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THE SAME MISTAKE???!!!!

But I like it, it's cool! Good use of a Dragon blank!

Back