• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dawn | Hikari Fan Club!

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    I would love to join if i can, i am a huge Hikari Fan^^ Maybe my profile doesnt seem like that, but i am:).

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Okay we have 3 new members! Sorry i've been ever so busy!
    So...
    I need to make a new Co-Owner.

Congratulations to

XxDawnfanxX

You are our New Co-Owner!
    You may now run the club!

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Wait are you stepping down, or still being owner as well I hope? Either way, thanks Gav! I really appreciate the opportunity! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I will continue to run the club. As will Graceful.
    But it is now up to you also to keep the club active and run it!
    I'm extremely tied up so i'm gonna need to get a hand!

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    I made a really random Dawn banner for the club!
    The Dawn | Hikari Fan Club!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Wicked! You got the link?
    Oops i haven't put in the new members yet.. I must do that

Mitja K

Dattebayo!
    Years
    Just a random question, how far has everyone watched the episodes in the Anime?
    I myself watch the japanese ones, because the voices are better, then in the dubbed version. Also for Dawns 5th ribbon....she goes against her mother...no more spoiling from my side:D

XxDawnfanxX

Years
    Time to get this back on track, so guys which rival do you enjoy watching Dawn face the most? (Battle or contest terms)? I really personally liked when she defeated May in the contest.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Yes i liked that too! I thought it was pretty nostalgic and intelligent of the writers myself!

gaz-is-the-best

AAAAHHHH!!!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Now THIS is a group I can relate to! I love Dawn to bits, she's really cute and funny. I'm gonna answer all these questions right now.
    1. Why do you like/Love Dawn?
    2. Who is your favorite pokemon of dawns?
    3. What is your Favourite oufit of Dawns?
    4. What pokemon would you think is Perfect for Dawn/Hikari? (Contest Competition-wise)
    5. Dawn has a lot of Cordinator rivals, Which rival do you think deserves to be Hikari's only rival and who do you think shouldn't be a rival?
    6. In the anime shipping terms, are Ash and Dawn Right for eachother?
    7. Let's say..If Pokemon Never had a Misty or a May, Do you think Dawn's appearance would be different? Will her pokemon Change cause there's no Kanto,Johto, and Hoenn Female Protagonist?

1. I love Dawn because she's cute, funny and she has something about her that makes her one of my favorite anime characters ever!
    2.I like Piplup because he reminds me of me. Full of himself but overall very nice (see what I mean?)
    3.I like Dawn's main outfit the best. She's got the most diverse amount of outfits out of any character (not counting Team Rocket's disguises) Her main outfit shows how cute she is and the colours just seem right to me.
    4.I'm going to have to pass on this one *sweatdrops*
    5. I think that Zoey should be Dawn's only rival. They put in Kenny etc. and made her have surprisingly too many rivals (alot like May)
    6. Yep definitely! PearlShipping is my favourite ship and I recently put a fic in the fanfiction area of the forum for those who want to check it out. I also have a fanfiction account where I plan to write alot of PearlShipping fics (and other Pokemon ones of course)
    7. Personally, I think yes. I reckon Dawn would have ended up alot like Misty if she wasn't in the equation. I wouldn't like her then though as I don't like Misty.

There we go! I thought that would be a good introduction to the thread and I hope to become a dedicated poster in this thread!
    Go Dawn:D

P.S the PearlShipping fic I posted on here :D: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=188037

Last edited:

XxDawnfanxX

Years
    I liked it when she faced Ursala(although she was a one-shot). it made me respect her Pachirisu alot more

It could be made into an expanded question like this, because you made a very good point. ;)

Sorry in advance for inactivity, I have been tied in getting ready for my hockey season but I am all good now. :)

gaz-is-the-best

AAAAHHHH!!!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    I liked it when she faced Ursala(although she was a one-shot). it made me respect her Pachirisu alot more

I always thought her pachirisu was her weak, defenceless pokemon up until I saw that fight. You know what I mean, alot like Ash's Gligar before it evolved. I really enjoyed watching that battle and it filled me with respect for Dawn and Pachirisu.

Back