• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
    Years
    hey sorry i've been in the background reading posts and i'm really bored i'd like to battle but my dads nagging me so every time i get on he send me off to do something. oh and sol let's reschdule our battle PM the times you'll be on so i can be ready cause i have two teams to try out(i you wonder y i do battle random people it's cause the run half way through the battle).

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    hmm its been slow lately no1 seems to be active =/ well the tourny will be starting soon maybe on saturday

Desolation101

Trainer from beyond the stars!
    Years
    My dad has been ill so I have been gone I am sorry I iwll be more active once life gives me mmore time I am starting to be more active again now

KNIGHT_OF_ARCEUS

Pokemon fan
    Years
    can I join here is my form

Name:knight of arceus
    FC:5283-8844-9326
    Shoddy name(if you have shoddy):
    Test battler(who you want to test you):Graceful Assassin
    Job:Breeder
    Are you experienced? yes

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    hmm a new member this is a good sign also if you want to be a breeder you dont have to get a test battle but you can still have one if you want

5tat3

Emcee/TDA Breeder
    Years
    ive been busy wit things (legal issues) but thats behind me now lol and redemption ye im an emcee

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back