• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

..............:The Deadly Alliance:.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I edited my post after you posted your reply, here's the copy/paste:

the only thing with it right now is that I only have 1 EV trained UU, my manectric so I gotta make 2 more, you could use Shaymin as one of your Bl/Ou pokes though, I fought a girl using a shiny one here a week ago and I let it fly cause she told me beforehand, then you got the guys who accuse you of hacking for using a shiny staraptor that knows close combat(they didn't know it could learn it) all the while they send out a typhlosion caught in a masterball (rant over)

I'm fine with the whole "hack the event then catch it normally" thing cause odds are nitendo isn't gonna actually release the in-game event so it's a waste of data otherwise so your shaymin is A-ok

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I'm fine with the whole "hack the event then catch it normally" thing cause odds are nitendo isn't gonna actually release the in-game event so it's a waste of data otherwise so your shaymin is A-ok

Good! Because I wanna see if what Smogon says about SpecsShaymin is true!

-PoKeMoN_gAmEr-

HydrosPlays | PokéTuber
    Years
    kind of both ways

its a good poke to battle with in some cases but is not good cuse u hack to get it and noone even uses it. they only get it just to complete the pokedex in most cases

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    kind of both ways

its a good poke to battle with in some cases but is not good cuse u hack to get it and noone even uses it. they only get it just to complete the pokedex in most cases

That'll change starting July 16th... Also I wish I went with HP Fire instead of Ground... At least I can still pwn Metagross, non Choice Scarf Abusing Heatrans and a few other Fire/Steels and those who foolishly sent out an Electric on me...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'm probably gonna log out for the night, I'll be trying to get through the battle tower a few times cause I need to get a choice scarf for my porygon-Z

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
    quick also random question but is flaroen a good choice in a team in my trainer card because i am thinking of removing one of them???

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I'm probably gonna log out for the night, I'll be trying to get through the battle tower a few times cause I need to get a choice scarf for my porygon-Z

Or you could as us... one of us will give you one... Unlike other clans your not just a servant your our pal!

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    hey esp we got a new site and what do you guys think we should add to the site?
    EDIT:thats true Thebiggamer we dont treat you guys like tools you are our friends and we are here to help

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    hey esp we got a new site and what do you guys think we should add to the site?
    EDIT:thats true Thebiggamer we dont treat you guys like tools you are our friends and we are here to help

-Another new site? Linky please..

-Uh... CSS support...

EDIT: Sol put the "We are your pals." info on the main post please...

EDIT2: Also promote me to "Ethereal Cloner" since I can now AR and GTS clone...

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
    wow smogon is such a useful website i am going to make team using this website and also is aggron a good waller ( noob queation)

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    wow smogon is such a useful website i am going to make team using this website and also is aggron a good waller ( noob queation)

In UU it is... I believe... Personally my walls are Uxie and Registeel... they are strong defenders and they cover up each others weaknesses!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back